Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy slut lou Birkenhead. My 100th review!  (Read 3680 times)

1 review(s) for foxy lou 81 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Contact made via AW, appointment made, all done easily. Venue was a terraced house in central Birkenhead in a row of streets near the St Catherine’s hospital. Parking easy. Using her postcode I was parked right outside! Phoned, went in, greeted with a luscious kiss. Clean house, modern wood floors, little furniture as just moved in. Good big bed, clean bathroom.

Undressed and there she was, a slim lithe young woman with a bit of a tummy with stretch marks and a lot of breasts and nipples. Snog, snog, snog, close up together. The height was just right as mister happy got happily hard and started spontaneously to nuzzle her vagina which soon became moist. A good feeling.

Now at the age of 74 it usually takes me a while quite a while to get going so I go for loads of foreplay and 69. We lay down on the bed on our sides and carried on. Her nipples were responsive, her breasts succulent, and as we lay closely mister happy was getting wet from her juices. Instead of going down on her or asking her to eat mister happy I asked her, “what would you like me to do to you?”. She lay on her back, opened her legs a little and ushered me in. It was sublime like a teenager, wet, warm, sensual. Thrusted and thrilled and endured a long strong orgasm. Like a teenager. Done it in record time. We were both happy. It was not a question of paying for an hour, it was just simply fun.

Clean up, rest a while, chat, and goodbye. I am not often in Birkenhead which is a pity.

£100

Hidden Image/Members Only

nuts4you

Congratulations on your 100th review HP, I used to read your reviews on another forum in the north west ,your choices don't get any better,not for me,but good on you for still keeping your pecker up at your age,kudos, nuts  :hi:

Offline Rocket Scientist

Happy Centenary HP.  Terrible taste in whores but in very sense of the word, "Keep it up"  :drinks:
Respect and Congratulations

Offline Kenaldo

Offering BB and 'cream pie' I'm a little disappointed to be honest.

Not for me.

Offline Blue Moon

Congrats on No 100. (Was this a BB encounter? No mention of a condom at point of entry.)    Bm

Orgasmatron76

She says if you ask for watersports she will block you but it's ok to bb and spunk up her!

Mart1976e

She says if you ask for watersports she will block you but it's ok to bb and spunk up her!

She's a lady! Don't offend her, just creampie her!

spuds

"Can be full of spunk when you arrive - creampie special. I love them"

:vomit:

Offline Blue Moon

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:   FFS!   :dash:    May have to avoid OP's previous partners in that case.    Bm

Congrats on No 100. (Was this a BB encounter? No mention of a condom at point of entry.)    Bm
look at her profile

Offline HappyandLucky

Congrats HP. Hopefully you have another 100 in you  :drinks:

"Can be full of spunk when you arrive - creampie special. I love them"

:vomit:
Nope. I created all the cream myself.

Offline HappyandLucky

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:   FFS!   :dash:    May have to avoid OP's previous partners in that case.    Bm
HP is open about his BB pleasures. At least you are informed and can take a choice. There are probably a few closet barebackers on this forum, but HP is Clear about his punts for which he gets a  :drinks: from me.

Offline mexicola

Congratulations of reaching 100 punts.

She's local to me but I've always resisted with the BB she offers. I do love fucking filthy had girls though.

Congratulations of reaching 100 punts.

She's local to me but I've always resisted with the BB she offers. I do love fucking filthy had girls though.

thanks mate
many more than 100 punts due to repeat visits, just 100 reviews so far, and as Nuts said more on a probably deceased NW board.

cockneybstrd

Congrats HP on reaching your century. I hope you go on to make what Gooch calls a daddy century i.e 150+

Congrats HP on reaching your century. I hope you go on to make what Gooch calls a daddy century i.e 150+
thanks CB

I hope you catch up soon!
HP

stokiemike

Respect to you on your 100th review.

Not only that, but we have a similar taste in WG's.

Been looking at this lady myself - thanks to you I think I may have to go along and unload with her help.

SM

Respect to you on your 100th review.

Not only that, but we have a similar taste in WG's.

Been looking at this lady myself - thanks to you I think I may have to go along and unload with her help.

SM
thanks for the kind words, I look forward to the review. Enjoy!

stokiemike

I will indeed post a review, as I have booked to see Lou with her sexy friend for a horny threesome......

Offline fairfield

Apologies for the late congrats. But well done.
Did you get a telegram from the Queen - 'Sir' H P from now on?

Offline mexicola

I will indeed post a review, as I have booked to see Lou with her sexy friend for a horny threesome......

How did your punt with them go?

stokiemike

Had to postpone the meet due to a change in working hours for me on the day- got called in at the last minute.

Trying to rearrange to see both girls, as they both seem like my idea of slutty WG's I like to spend time with.

Will review as soon as the meet has gone ahead. Asap - but Lou doesn't often work weekends. Should manage a good session with both before the end of August. Hope so, as I need to pop a load or two off!

SM
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:03:55 am by stokiemike »

She just texted me to come and see her. It was a naughty message and a naughty thoughtless thing to do. Missus HP was there so I just deleted and said it was spam, then also texted Lou to ask her not to do this.

My punting phone should have been on silent, ooops ....

Offline painterpaul

HP , absolute no no in punting terms texting you out of the blue !

Strikes me as a desperate WG drumming up business when quiet.

PS. Brave man having your punting phone with you when with the missus  :thumbsdown:

same noise as main phone is a good disguise!

stokiemike

Funnily enough HP, she did the same to me this weekend.

Obviously texting anyone who has messaged or met her, as she said she was free over the w/e.

I haven't met her yet, as when we did arrange she had a family emergency and let me know she had to cancel.

Not good texting out of the blue, but, she's not the only one.

SM

dude86

Fuck me, there's no accounting for taste!

Offline boogz

We have different tastes shall we say, but fantastic effort on the 100 reviews...now 109! Ridiculous contribution to the community

Offline Gordon Bennett

No way can I consider the Russian roulette of unprotected sex but reading HP's description of warm pussy juice sliding on his dick it makes me hate rubber johnnies even more. Oh well, I'll continue to bareback vicariously via HP's reports and make to do with that - thanks HP!