Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangerz Party 29th June Mansfield  (Read 2117 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
52 review(s) for Riley-Lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for tattooed-bombshell (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline KidCandyShop

Bangerz Party-Mansfield 29th June-Lucie Riley & Kylie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour party @£100

I’m sure none of these girls need much introduction on here, all good individually but when they come together for a Bangerz party you know you are in for a good time.

Got to the venue 5 minutes before as requested to find only me and the hood were the only ones there. Three guys were no shows and one still to turn up. It looked like we were going to be outnumbered and if you know the girls involved this was a daunting prospect.

Me and the hood were having a quick catch up since the last time we met with the girls chatting in the kitchen when I noticed Rileys arse poking out the bottom of her shirt which quickly changed mine & the hoods conversation to the matter in hand, what to do with that fine piece of arse.

So clothes off and just as the party is about to begin reinforcements arrive in the form of the final party goer.

We all assemble in the bedroom where Lucie & Kylie jump on the bed and I am torn where to start, I make my mind up and go for Lucie, she was just looking so hot in her matching underwear and stockings which were screaming to be pulled aside so I could get my tongue to work on her breasts which lead me to work my way further south to have a feast on her pussy which has Lucie moaning quite loudly (and Lucie can get loud) The third party goer has started on Kylie and boy has that girl got a hair trigger clit, only a couple of minutes in and she is having her first orgasm. Look around to see Riley on her knees DTing the hood who is looking very pleased with himself.

Back to the matter in hand and carry on licking and fingering Lucie to a loud orgasm, a bit of a breather and on with a mac for some doggy with Lucie, pounding into Lucie whilst watching the other action going on I have to remind myself not to get carried away being only a one pop guy in an hour, stop just in time and get Lucie to turn around and give me a Bj.
At this point the hood has started shagging Riley doggy against the edge of the bed who is fingering Lucie, who is giving me a BJ while I am fingering Kylie who is DTing the 3rd guy. Top quality wank bank material right there. :thumbsup:

A bit of a change around as I go to get a drink and come back to find The hood with Kylie and Riley doing a good job of choking on the other guys dick, whilst Riley is getting her breath back he moves onto Lucie which leaves me with Riley who immediately does her best to choke herself again on my cock, a couple of minutes and she is looking up at me with a cute face and big panda eyes which have started to water with the full on DT. Fucking hot! :coolgirl:

She than instructs me to lie down as she is going to ride me. (How could I resist) and boy does she ride me, within a couple of minutes she is having her first orgasm and she has a great orgasm face! Look to the bed and Lucie is being wanked to a very loud orgasm and Kylie is being very vocal whilst the Hood is giving her a good seeing too. Riley carries on riding me with me digging my nails in to her firm arse until she has orgasm number two. Off with the condom and she goes straight down on me again with loads of spit and plenty of DT good is an understatement, at this Lucie peers her head over the edge of the bed and wants in on the action. She proceeds to take over from Riley and starts giving me a Bj whilst still half on the bed by doing press ups with my cock in her mouth. (top girl & who needs a gym) :wackogirl:

At this point I realise that time is pressing on and I have not sampled the delights of Kylie yet so I jump onto the bed and start going down on Kylie whilst massaging her g spot which has the desired effect of getting her to squirt everywhere but mainly into my mouth (other refreshments were provided) On with the mac and start giving it to her while the hood is stifling her moans with his cock. With no doubling up needed he finds a fresh target for his cock which leaves me to start teasing Kylie by just using the tip which has her screwing up her face into her awesome come face and I pound her hard and fast now and feel a wet gush against my crutch as she squirts again.

At this point the girls have decided we are going to have a Bukkake finish so everyone goes into the living room where the girls all get together in a semi-circle while us three guys wank over their faces. I come in kylies mouth while the other two plaster the girls faces.

And so ends another great Bangerz party, can’t wait for the East meets West wet dream party!!
 :hi:

GolfNut

You lucky lucky chaps. Sounds like it was a blast.

Obviously not so good for the girls to have 3 no shows and looks like they have ruined it for the rest of us, as it looks like they will be scaling back the number of parties each month as a result.

Thanks you Fuckwits!  :dash:

randypostman

Having been to one of these parties it's a shame the girls were let down by a cpl of no shows I hope they ban them from any future parties

Offline Razor Boy

And so ends another great Bangerz party, can’t wait for the East meets West wet dream party!!
 :hi:

Great review KCS  :hi: When is the East/West Party? I can't find any info for it  :(
Cheers,
OA

Offline KidCandyShop

Great review KCS  :hi: When is the East/West Party? I can't find any info for it  :(
Cheers,
OA
Can't put a link @ present but if you go to Uke East Midlands classified ads and look for Midlands wet dreams you will find it.  :hi:

Offline Razor Boy

Cheers mate, can't make that date as I have a booking in Brum already lined up that day···· Looks like it's going to be a storming session with those gals for you  :drinks: I will look out for the next one and attend that hopefully  :rolleyes:

Offline chandlerhandler

Great review KCS, shame for the girls about the no shows but I bet you 3 didn't mind too much??

I'd love to try the party thing but have a few reservations, so it may be sometime before I pluck up courage! Not bothered about being there with other people (although I wouldn't want to bump into anyone I know) I think my main concern is the oral side of things! is getting sucked off by a girl that has just a another blokes load deposited in her mouth, that much different to barebacking? I might be being stupid but it I'm not sure I could handle it!

Anyway one day I might, who knows?

GolfNut

Looks like the no shows have now been blacklisted for any future parties and also any meets with the girls.

A good move by the girls and certainly a good deterrent to anyone thinking of doing the same.