Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuban Jasmine in Edinburgh?  (Read 1308 times)

GZZZ

Hello guys.
I'm an Italian punter currently in Edinburgh for some time. I was looking at AW profiles and the profile of a nice ebony lady (Sexy_Jasmine_Cuba) caught my eye:
External Link/Members Only

The AW profile has no reviews and I've tried to search for her name and phone on this site, but I couldn't find any mention.
Does anybody know whether she is genuine? I noted that while she claim to be of Cuban origin the nationality on the bottom of the page says zimbabwean (which for me is not really a problem, but the fact that she lies is).

Thanks.

Offline auldie63

Check out the video on the review. If you're gonna go in there you better lash yerself to the chandelier with a guy rope.

GZZZ

Which review? i don't see any review on that page!

ickydicky

Check out the video on the review. If you're gonna go in there you better lash yerself to the chandelier with a guy rope.

or take a parachute :D

Offline auldie63

Which review? i don't see any review on that page!
Under the original post you will see   1 review found for Sexy_Jasmine_Cuba click this.

GZZZ

:dash:
I *did* search for "Sexy_Jasmine_Cuba" as well as other combinations but it didn't find that post.

Offline auldie63

:dash:
I *did* search for "Sexy_Jasmine_Cuba" as well as other combinations but it didn't find that post.
You don't have to search, just click the blue link.

Offline henry brubaker

She needs to work on her geography...

Town:   Sheffield
County:   Edinburgh
Region:   Scotland
Nationality:   Zimbabwean

GZZZ

You don't have to search, just click the blue link.

I understood that. I meant: before posting this thread I tried to search the forums, but nothing came up.