Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicaxx1990 - Croydon  (Read 3099 times)

3 review(s) for SexyAlicexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: house in croydon, not to far from Black hose lane tram stop, nice and clean inside, doesn't feel like a dirty grubby knocking shop.

Comms: Directly with the girl - very clear & easy.

Girl: As per the photo's her face really did it for me! small b cup tits, although it doesn't quite look it in the photos her frame is bulky and abit of a gut photos don't show it well, she has a really large pronounced clitoris that's hanging (lol) outside of the hood  :sarcastic: so RO folks you might enjoy a bit of that that. No ass on her :'(. nice thighs, legs, feet. Several tattoos around dotted her body, & lastly she has a very welcoming personable attitude and makes a few jokes, so not quite your usual cold dead eye'd croydon experience.

Services: OWO, several positions, kiss

Delivered really good OWO, with deep throat & gagging, continuously spitting on my cock so it was glistening nicely sloshing in and out of her mouth.  negative point is she positions herself so your sort of looking at the back of her head when she's sucking you, I manoeuvred her a bit so I could see her face though.

she gets into the sex, makes alot of the right noises, took a good jack hammering ;-) in doggy, afterwards she lost her balance and very nearly fell off the bed as if her legs turned into jelly.... whether its true or not she's a good fucking actor at the very least lol

finished me off with more sucking and hand motions.

Paid £60 for 30mins.

Positives: attitude, no rushing.

Negative4s: can't think of anything thats a  deal breaker.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Location: house in croydon, not to far from Black hose lane tram stop, nice and clean inside, doesn't feel like a dirty grubby knocking shop.

Comms: Directly with the girl - very clear & easy.

Girl: As per the photo's her face really did it for me! small b cup tits, although it doesn't quite look it in the photos her frame is bulky and abit of a gut photos don't show it well, she has a really large pronounced clitoris that's hanging (lol) outside of the hood  :sarcastic: so RO folks you might enjoy a bit of that that. No ass on her :'(. nice thighs, legs, feet. Several tattoos around dotted her body, & lastly she has a very welcoming personable attitude and makes a few jokes, so not quite your usual cold dead eye'd croydon experience.

Services: OWO, several positions, kiss

Delivered really good OWO, with deep throat & gagging, continuously spitting on my cock so it was glistening nicely sloshing in and out of her mouth.  negative point is she positions herself so your sort of looking at the back of her head when she's sucking you, I manoeuvred her a bit so I could see her face though.

she gets into the sex, makes alot of the right noises, took a good jack hammering ;-) in doggy, afterwards she lost her balance and very nearly fell off the bed as if her legs turned into jelly.... whether its true or not she's a good fucking actor at the very least lol

finished me off with more sucking and hand motions.

Paid £60 for 30mins.

Positives: attitude, no rushing.

Negative4s: can't think of anything thats a  deal breaker.

Good find she gonna get a visit on Friday night good review as well love the sloshing part. How supple is she would you say she could handle a hard legs over shoulders jackhammering ?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:56:37 pm by Brazilian Martian »

punther

Any possbilty of filming?

Her bj souds great

Offline pumps

Good find she gonna get a visit on Friday night good review as well love the sloshing part. How supple is she would you say she could handle a hard legs over shoulders jackhammering ?

dont think her legs would stretch to that extend.

Offline pumps

Any possbilty of filming?

Her bj souds great

No possibility at all

BJ was decent, but still well below the likes of miss carter, chole kay etc in my opinion. 

punther

No possibility at all

BJ was decent, but still well below the likes of miss carter, chole kay etc in my opinion.

May have pulled the trigger to quick adding her to the bj thread  :sarcastic:

Bit off topic do you/anyone know if theres any proper deepthroaters that are permanently based in south?

Offline pumps

May have pulled the trigger to quick adding her to the bj thread  :sarcastic:

Bit off topic do you/anyone know if theres any proper deepthroaters that are permanently based in south?

External Link/Members Only don't moan at me because shes a fat ugly pole lol

thinking back some years to 2011 iirc I saw her in Sydenham (near the machine mart / lidel off southend lane) and she deep throated like a boss, could have my whole dick in her neck for any amount of time like it was nothing without gagging,  plus her arse hole can stretch to any size too  :sarcastic:

I seem to remember no owo was on offer back then, so killed it all for me (room was very dim so her looks didnt affect things  :sarcastic:)

Offline claretandblue

Agree 100% on the face op, she looks sexy as fuck! Strange she has been on awank for so long but has zero feedback?

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only don't moan at me because shes a fat ugly pole lol

thinking back some years to 2011 iirc I saw her in Sydenham (near the machine mart / lidel off southend lane) and she deep throated like a boss, could have my whole dick in her neck for any amount of time like it was nothing without gagging,  plus her arse hole can stretch to any size too  :sarcastic:

I seem to remember no owo was on offer back then, so killed it all for me (room was very dim so her looks didnt affect things  :sarcastic:)
I saw her a short while ago and keep meaning to review her. She deepthroated ok but nothing spectacular. Like she got it down there ok but not very often. Fucked in doggy and her ass stank. Also kept calling me babes

Offline pumps

Agree 100% on the face op, she looks sexy as fuck! Strange she has been on awank for so long but has zero feedback?

Looks like profile swapping has gone in, as I thought the same thing.

Offline pumps

I saw her a short while ago and keep meaning to review her. She deepthroated ok but nothing spectacular. Like she got it down there ok but not very often. Fucked in doggy and her ass stank. Also kept calling me babes

Lol okay scrap her now then.

Offline claretandblue

Looks like profile swapping has gone in, as I thought the same thing.
If she is 100% the girl in the photos it might be time for me to break my south London duck  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:50:46 pm by pewpewpew »

Offline BlackWizard

Different girl in the pics now. Shame, would have liked to see this one.

Anybody else good at this location/is it even still operating  :D