Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyemxx Great Portland Street  (Read 1298 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£110 ph.  Arranged by phone at short notice. 

She a slim size 8 and 8's physically and facially.  The photos don't give much of a clue.but maybe a passing facial resemblance to Kirsten Duntz (don't hold me too it).

Woefull.  I have been trying to put this out of my mind for the past few weeks but this
External Link/Members Only
bought the whole awful experience flooding back in a horrifying kaleidoscope of shame, guilt and self loathing. Possibly the most sterile, mechanical punt of my career.  Her distance and detachment are palpable.   Lamentable oral, clueless hand work and dull, passionless sex.  At the end she tidied wet wipes and condoms away into a ziplock plastic bag - it crystallised the experience. She had a deal on a duo - I am NOT tempted.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HighlyMotivated

I saw her recently and agree she doesn't have a clue how to suck a dick or give a handjob, but fucking her was good. She reminds me a bit of Sansa Stark off Game of Thrones

mrhappypants

I saw her recently and agree she doesn't have a clue how to suck a dick or give a handjob, but fucking her was good. She reminds me a bit of Sansa Stark off Game of Thrones

Erm... your description still sounds like really poor value to me.  For £10 more I had a great hour with Naughty Nat; friendly, teasing, skilled,very pretty and fun (review to follow).  I do wonder if a girl like Em realises how pathetically poor her service is and how much better other girls are at a similar price.  I really do not understand why any bloke would go back or, frankly, how you find sex with someone so passive enjoyable. I thought the video caught it perfectly.  I should also add she declines listed services - CIM and DFK. 

Offline HighlyMotivated

Erm... your description still sounds like really poor value to me.  For £10 more I had a great hour with Naughty Nat; friendly, teasing, skilled,very pretty and fun (review to follow).  I do wonder if a girl like Em realises how pathetically poor her service is and how much better other girls are at a similar price.  I really do not understand why any bloke would go back or, frankly, how you find sex with someone so passive enjoyable. I thought the video caught it perfectly.  I should also add she declines listed services - CIM and DFK.

It was poor value and I apologise for not reviewing as it might have saved you the bother

I did find her passive at first but she warmed up with RO and I enjoyed fucking her, she fucked back in Mish and was all eye contact

Her Handjob was rough and BJ skills nonexistent - at one point I went limp and she looked like a bird trying to pull a worm out of the dirt

I've seen Naughty Natt too and agree she's in a different league

Offline lewishamguy

@mrhappypants you reviewed her twice within 10 mins. I think the Positive review needs to be deleted ----

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102229.0

:sarcastic:

Expl1cit

Possibly the most sterile, mechanical punt of my career.  Her distance and detachment are palpable.   Lamentable oral, clueless hand work and dull, passionless sex.

Sounds like you didn't have a good punt mate  :unknown:

Emily's got a mixed bag of reviews, 11 positives, 3 neutrals and 1 neg prior to yours.  My first visit would have been a neutral, similar to your experience - mechanical, detatched and passionless.  The second and subsequent visits were completely different for me, she really upped her game, and has recently dropped prices from 120 to 110 making her pretty decent value for me, but I find her to be hit and miss - sometimes in a good mood, othertimes very detatched.  I quite like this though, never knowing which personality I am going to get and I really enjoy the sex with her.

brolin_76

my experience with lovelyemily was one of the worst punt.  only positive was she is good looking young, but GFE is zero marks, no effort, no passion.  :thumbsdown: Agree Naughty nat is totally different. :cool:  :coolgirl:

brolin_76

Sounds like you didn't have a good punt mate  :unknown:

Emily's got a mixed bag of reviews, 11 positives, 3 neutrals and 1 neg prior to yours.  My first visit would have been a neutral, similar to your experience - mechanical, detatched and passionless.  The second and subsequent visits were completely different for me, she really upped her game, and has recently dropped prices from 120 to 110 making her pretty decent value for me, but I find her to be hit and miss - sometimes in a good mood, othertimes very detatched.  I quite like this though, never knowing which personality I am going to get and I really enjoy the sex with her.

fl0atab1lity, you very easily pleased punter. you said Emily gave you the best OWO, best GFE in your life. later you said you finished with her after a average session. now you saying you enjoy sex with her. are you real?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Expl1cit

fl0atab1lity, you very easily pleased punter. you said Emily gave you the best OWO, best GFE in your life. later you said you finished with her after a average session. now you saying you enjoy sex with her. are you real?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Emily is hit and miss for me, and after the last average session - I realised there is better more reliable meat on the market - but I still enjoyed having sex with her, that was never a question in my mind.  She is certainly a looker and if caught in the right mood, its more enoyable.

However, with rates dropped to 60 for 30 mins and the fact I drive past her place twice a day to and from work, means its a convenient option for me to take when the need arises and other options that day are limited.  I don't care what others think, its my money and my cock and i'll fuck who I please  :hi: