Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Tube Station  (Read 1995 times)

Offline 123Mel456

I am going to be close to Angel Tube station next week and will have time to spare to looking for some good recommendations for a punt and was hoping you London giys could assist

Top price for 30 mins would be £70ish.  Reasonable looks, OWO and no extras.  Needs to speak good English and prefer English WG if poss but not against non English.  Like a nice ass ;) Younger girl 20 or 30 preferred  no more than 35 GFE a must

Any ideas??

Offline Liverpool

I am going to be close to Angel Tube station next week and will have time to spare to looking for some good recommendations for a punt and was hoping you London giys could assist

Top price for 30 mins would be £70ish.  Reasonable looks, OWO and no extras.  Needs to speak good English and prefer English WG if poss but not against non English.  Like a nice ass ;) Younger girl 20 or 30 preferred  no more than 35 GFE a must

Any ideas??

Ok, i'll take one for the team. :dash:

There's a site called Adultwork. Bung your preferences into that. They also have feedback for the girls on there. Avoid the ones, or proceed with caution, for those girls without feedback.

mrhappypants

I think the boys are being a bit uncharitable given your review count; check out my review of Lidia if you don't mind a brisk 12 minute walk.

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

I think the boys are being a bit uncharitable given your review count; check out my review of Lidia if you don't mind a brisk 12 minute walk.

Dave

Four different types of responses...cynical, educational, directing, and recommending.

Good work people.

Offline iwtc

In and around Angel Islington itself there are not a lot of immediate options - but it is an easy trek over to the Kings Cross area to the west or to Shoreditch/Old Street to the east and you will have many choices.

Offline 123Mel456

Dave
Thanks might give her a visit. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Any ideas??

<2 miles up the road is warren street where you'll find HoD (maybe 10mins by tube) - check the rota for the day you're going and have fun!
I TOFTT with River and she is quite the punt - check my reviews if you'd like.