Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING Ladyboy is back  (Read 3283 times)

Offline newinnotts83

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Discussed previous as Coco and others

Unfortuantly messaged Iloveoral before I realised  :dash:

Offline monkeybucket

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

See the 'WARNING' there, all in caps.
Just like a kid saying 'Eww, I hate girls!"

He's absolutely gagging for a piece  :rose:    8==D :P      :D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:17:39 pm by NottsNylonLuvr »

vt

Why don't they just tick the TV/TS box that AW provides...surely better to meet guys who want to fuck a ladyboy rather than risk pissing off a punter who might react unpredictably when he realises he's been duped into meeting someone born with a cock!!  :wacko:

Or do they just get off on the idea of being so convincingly femenine that they can deceive some straight punters??  :unknown:

Offline newinnotts83

She potentially bait and switch for New Katie
sounds like working in the same place in Arnold
It was Katie i was thinking of seeing, but bait and switch could have gone horribly wrong

This just weeks after i almost visited the gloryhole scam

Offline sireel

Haha... I've been to that flat in Arnold a few times,  and nearly always been switched. Most times it turns out of, I wouldn't fancy that surprise though!
Are you sure she's actually a TS though? Just because this one was there last week:
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/TS+Jazzmine+Shemale
I wondered if their switching policy might have caused the confusion.

Offline newinnotts83

See the 'WARNING' there, all in caps.
Just like a kid saying 'Eww, I hate girls!"

He's absolutely gagging for a piece  :rose:    8==D :P      :D

Had been trying to think of a good response but when couldn't initially get through to plan A had been checking out
Then found out members on here had suspicions about her

Offline newinnotts83

Haha... I've been to that flat in Arnold a few times,  and nearly always been switched. Most times it turns out of, I wouldn't fancy that surprise though!
Are you sure she's actually a TS though? Just because this one was there last week:
I wondered if their switching policy might have caused the confusion.

I was just going on the search results for her on UKP
I booked Coco over the phone last week also. When I arrived, I called her again to get the flat number. She said she would call me back in 5 minutes. She never called back, so I left. Looks like I had a lucky escape.

I had a similar experience to the OPs with Hotiya (External Link/Members Only).  She/he had a very wierd fanny, a deep voice for a thai girl and was pretty tall.  However, I couldn't spot an adams apple but it just didn't feel right. I left after the penny dropped.  :scare:

So it does look like this thai group is a mixture of girls and lady boys.  :thumbsdown:
Not surprised Drake didn't review

Luckily I got to see Katie today no bait and switch, had a great time, review to follow
Didn't see any of the other girls there, had been doing my research about potential bait and switch due to the high chance of it
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:01:12 pm by newinnotts83 »

Jazzmineshemale

Hi Gentlemen, Thank you for nice words but if you look at my profile carefully then you will see my profile is listed as TV/TS. I rented that flat for just a month to work and that's the end of this story. No bait and no switch. I'm extremely attractive and a wonderful companion So I have no need to bait and switch.
I'm an independent so I work for myself including answering the phone and managing my schedule. Only my clients are allow to see me. So enjoy sexy thai female .. no need to worry about " Ladyboy is back ".

For Gentlemen who don't like Ladyboy... please make sure that you will not come across my profile and seeing things that you don't like...

Thank you.
Jazzmine Shemale

Offline newinnotts83

Hi Jazzmine
you'd only been mentioned in this thread as had been working from the same flat.
Your profiles is very clear and no one on here should have any problem with it