Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyffani Thais: Brazilian: Knightsbridge: asleep!  (Read 3566 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After an unplanned and unwanted period of celibacy lasting since referendum day when I walked on a munter I drifted off to sleep Monday night dreaming of a nightmare punt….

““Yes bb, here’s the postcode, text when u r here hun for the house and flat number”

Text two minutes before designated time, no response, call, text, call again. Ten minutes after time text “Sorry hun, was in shower, house 12, number 4” Ring bell, no answer, people at the bus stop opposite looking at me inquisitively, I call, no answer, text again and 15 minutes after start time she buzzes me in.

The hallway is a shithole, smells of indiscriminate foreign cooking, rubbish all over the shop, random post scattered around, her place is up one flight of creaky stairs.

The door opens miraculously and I walk in, she emerges from behind the door, it’s the girl in the photos but they were taken five years ago and a good few yards of cock ago. Her eyes are dead, fish eyes but the body looks good, even though it’s dressed in cheap black lingerie with a silky kimino number over.

She is dark haired and dark skinned, no more genuine Italian than the pizza joint in Willesden Lane, Romanian to the core but pretty enough to make me stay.

I move in for a kiss, she shies away and offers a cheek, I put a hand on her waist then her shoulder and slide off the robe. My hand strays to her bra clasp and it’s undone in less than a second, years of practice, she stares into the mid-distance as I slip my hand inside her knickers, grope her arse and lazily run a finger over her slightly stubbly pussy, it is wet as I slide in a finger. I place her hand on my bulging cock and she strokes it lethargically through my jeans.

I say, take it out and suck it, she clumsily unbiuckles my belt, unzips me, pushes down my pants and wanks me with as much interest as if she was thumbing through an out of date magazine in a waiting room. I place my hands on her shoulders and push her to her knees, she takes my helmet and the first inch of shaft into her mouth and kind of bobs up and down on it unconvincingly.

Naked she looks good, nice firm tits, small, tight arse, long legs, she smells fresh but her attitude stinks…..””

I woke up yesterday morning feeling incredibly horny but still with no way to satisfy the yearning to unload, no chance until today which at the time felt a lifetime away.

Started a search which led me away from my normal slim EE or British comfort zone towards tits’n’arse Brazilian birds, looks like they are all about attitude and service. Ended up with a shortlist of Tyffani Thais and Brazilian Luma aka Tayla who comes highly rated by a good few serious punters including Brazilian Martian who, if it’s got a South American flavor, indeed a Latin pulse, he’s likely to have shagged it.

Luma is in Wimbledon which is a nightmare this week for obvious reasons and is 30 plus, with a pretty long history of activity whereas Tyffani is much younger, 20 I read, appears to have received less visitors and I have a meeting near Harrods and time and opportunity for lunchtime shenanigans in the area.

Loads of agency girls in that vicinity with daft prices and questionable service levels but once again UKP, the real punter’s pal to the rescue and I find a great review by hardcorebanger of Tyffani, who he describes as a young, enthusiastic Brazilian girl External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy, I texted her and within fifteen minutes we were all booked in and I had the address. I’ve punted in this area before, parking can be tricky but it’s close enough to Knightsbridge tube.

The venue: Lowndes fucking Square no less, right behind Harvey Nichols, the building looked great from my drive by, unfortunately I never got inside the building of the lovely Tyffani.

The girl: It was a risk, right, zero AW feedbacks and only one review on here, £140 pricepoint? Well, there are plenty of free pictures and you get a young pretty girl, big blue eyes, big tits, biteable bubble butt, thick thighs and apparently an attitude that is as good as gold, what could possibly go wrong?

I texted this morning to confirm again and told her I’d text when outside the building for flat number and fought through the traffic, parked up with ten minutes to go and texted for final details, no response, I called and texted and called again, no response and she should be sucking my dick at exactly that moment!

So onto AW for options, there are literally hundreds with a square mile, I have the raging horn, full sack and choose Seductive Pietra who looks awesome but the only info I can find on here is an enquiry when she was working in Derby. She can meet in an hour ish.

Tyffani emerges by text 38 minutes after the meet was supposed to have started, she should have already received her first facial spaffing of the day and be having her arse slapped while being pounded in doggy. She apologized, her excuse was she was working till 6am and was sleeping, I suggested that she organize her diary better and be available for confirmed bookings, we left it at that.

The day has turned out worse than the nightmare, a fucking no show, with Pietra’s seductiveness pull it back from the brink?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sorry about this fucking bitch wasting your time I've never met her as she does not appeal to me but she was once based in forest hill near the train station and her prices were 120 per hour. After a few punters meet her and probably blow smoke up her ass she thinks she can move to central and up her prices up  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Anadin

Maybe I'm just too tired and not reading this thoroughly but that review confused me. I'll try again later. :lol:

Offline claretandblue

Sorry about that op, being messed about like that is a pain in the arse

Yeboahsleftfoot

Maybe I'm just too tired and not reading this thoroughly but that review confused me. I'll try again later. :lol:

Cheeky!

Offline Anadin

Cheeky!

In all honesty I wasn't being an asshole this time, I just thought I read a review then at the end it seems that you didn't even meet her, what was the quoted text about, was that a nightmare?

Gotta read through it and not just quickly scan it.

Mendra

I must say. I love the imaginative and creative writing. Dude, you're in the wrong job if you're not a writer.

Sorry you had a bad punt. You win some and lose some. Keep you head up high and keep on hunting my son.

Offline bqaj

Try Cristal in Kingston my friend

Yeboahsleftfoot

I must say. I love the imaginative and creative writing. Dude, you're in the wrong job if you're not a writer.

Sorry you had a bad punt. You win some and lose some. Keep you head up high and keep on hunting my son.

Thanks Mendra, in true punterholic fashion I found a replacement who turned out to be great!

Yeboahsleftfoot

In all honesty I wasn't being an asshole this time, I just thought I read a review then at the end it seems that you didn't even meet her, what was the quoted text about, was that a nightmare?

Gotta read through it and not just quickly scan it.

I know Anadin, I write stream of consciousness stuff, this included a bad dream I had then a punt that didn't happen, sorry for the confusion.

hardcorebanger

She is a good fuck and has a nice bubble butt. You was unlucky OP  :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

She is a good fuck and has a nice bubble butt. You was unlucky OP  :lol:

I was but then my luck changed and my back up was awesome.

Offline peter purves

Sorry, I think I am suffering the same problem - although on my phone as I was reading - which is probably affecting my understanding. Though I do get the gist of what you are saying. I too like your writing style also

So she's not Brazilian? Funnily enough I did not think her looks looked 'Brazilian' to begin with
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:25:38 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Apu

Was it me or did none of that make sense?

I'm going to bed !
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tony_Red

Tyffani is Brazillian afaik. Great for a pump and dump with a young, relatively inexperienced hottie. Do not expect any kinda gfe.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Tyffani is Brazillian afaik. Great for a pump and dump with a young, relatively inexperienced hottie. Do not expect any kinda gfe.

Wasn't expecting a gfe, just a meeting and a messy facial as described in her original review, shame she couldn't be arsed to honour the booking.

Offline Tony_Red

Wasn't expecting a gfe, just a meeting and a messy facial as described in her original review, shame she couldn't be arsed to honour the booking.

I didn't even get oral without and i'm as clean as a whistle! I didn't push for it either.

No fingers too. Anyone visiting her, I would strongly recommend confirming services. Quite a few girls in the house/flat.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I didn't even get oral without and i'm as clean as a whistle! I didn't push for it either.

No fingers too. Anyone visiting her, I would strongly recommend confirming services. Quite a few girls in the house/flat.

Did you see her at Lowndes Square Tony? The dowagers in the area will be appalled that there is a Brazilian knocking shop next door! I guess they are servicing the local Arab population who like big tits and arses.

Offline Tony_Red

Yes, that's the square. Few mins walk from knightsbridge tube station.

Offline claretandblue

Hardcore banger must be Enrique isglesias, seems to get a different service to everyone else  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yes, that's the square. Few mins walk from knightsbridge tube station.

Fuck me, the girls in there must be sucking yards of cock a day "Over the past 5 years, the average sold price of properties in Lowndes Square, London, SW1X is £3,215,821 and the average rent in the SW1X area is £17141 pcm."

Offline Fact

its a wealth owner letting her stay there whilst he's away on business. she fucks and uses the place - thats what Ive seen with a few of these Brazilian girls - in fact, with a WG that had a pilot as her sugar daddy..

Offline Ozy84

Fuck me, the girls in there must be sucking yards of cock a day "Over the past 5 years, the average sold price of properties in Lowndes Square, London, SW1X is £3,215,821 and the average rent in the SW1X area is £17141 pcm."

Well yes...

There are cunts out there willing to pay £140 ph and then £100 for anal and £50 for filming!!

Txt her for a MMF session and she said with anal £240 each!! Didnt bother replying back.

Yeboahsleftfoot

its a wealth owner letting her stay there whilst he's away on business. she fucks and uses the place - thats what Ive seen with a few of these Brazilian girls - in fact, with a WG that had a pilot as her sugar daddy..

Imagine the state of the place when he comes back, crusty carpets & curtains, wrecked beds & bathrooms and a load of punters who know the address, shocker.

jay.dames

Yeah, saw her in Hounslow when she first come over from Brazil.

She was £100 per hour in a dump of a place.

Obviously new location, new rates.

Her service was ok and she has got a great body.

Some wealthy gentleman must have taken her under his wing and showed her the way.

The end of Lowndes Square near the Sheraton is well known as a hot spot for the arabs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After an unplanned and unwanted period of celibacy lasting since referendum day when I walked on a munter I drifted off to sleep Monday night dreaming of a nightmare punt….

““Yes bb, here’s the postcode, text when u r here hun for the house and flat number”

Text two minutes before designated time, no response, call, text, call again. Ten minutes after time text “Sorry hun, was in shower, house 12, number 4” Ring bell, no answer, people at the bus stop opposite looking at me inquisitively, I call, no answer, text again and 15 minutes after start time she buzzes me in.

The hallway is a shithole, smells of indiscriminate foreign cooking, rubbish all over the shop, random post scattered around, her place is up one flight of creaky stairs.

The door opens miraculously and I walk in, she emerges from behind the door, it’s the girl in the photos but they were taken five years ago and a good few yards of cock ago. Her eyes are dead, fish eyes but the body looks good, even though it’s dressed in cheap black lingerie with a silky kimino number over.

She is dark haired and dark skinned, no more genuine Italian than the pizza joint in Willesden Lane, Romanian to the core but pretty enough to make me stay.

I move in for a kiss, she shies away and offers a cheek, I put a hand on her waist then her shoulder and slide off the robe. My hand strays to her bra clasp and it’s undone in less than a second, years of practice, she stares into the mid-distance as I slip my hand inside her knickers, grope her arse and lazily run a finger over her slightly stubbly pussy, it is wet as I slide in a finger. I place her hand on my bulging cock and she strokes it lethargically through my jeans.

I say, take it out and suck it, she clumsily unbiuckles my belt, unzips me, pushes down my pants and wanks me with as much interest as if she was thumbing through an out of date magazine in a waiting room. I place my hands on her shoulders and push her to her knees, she takes my helmet and the first inch of shaft into her mouth and kind of bobs up and down on it unconvincingly.

Naked she looks good, nice firm tits, small, tight arse, long legs, she smells fresh but her attitude stinks…..””

I woke up yesterday morning feeling incredibly horny but still with no way to satisfy the yearning to unload, no chance until today which at the time felt a lifetime away.

Started a search which led me away from my normal slim EE or British comfort zone towards tits’n’arse Brazilian birds, looks like they are all about attitude and service. Ended up with a shortlist of Tyffani Thais and Brazilian Luma aka Tayla who comes highly rated by a good few serious punters including Brazilian Martian who, if it’s got a South American flavor, indeed a Latin pulse, he’s likely to have shagged it.

Luma is in Wimbledon which is a nightmare this week for obvious reasons and is 30 plus, with a pretty long history of activity whereas Tyffani is much younger, 20 I read, appears to have received less visitors and I have a meeting near Harrods and time and opportunity for lunchtime shenanigans in the area.

Loads of agency girls in that vicinity with daft prices and questionable service levels but once again UKP, the real punter’s pal to the rescue and I find a great review by hardcorebanger of Tyffani, who he describes as a young, enthusiastic Brazilian girl External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy, I texted her and within fifteen minutes we were all booked in and I had the address. I’ve punted in this area before, parking can be tricky but it’s close enough to Knightsbridge tube.

The venue: Lowndes fucking Square no less, right behind Harvey Nichols, the building looked great from my drive by, unfortunately I never got inside the building of the lovely Tyffani.

The girl: It was a risk, right, zero AW feedbacks and only one review on here, £140 pricepoint? Well, there are plenty of free pictures and you get a young pretty girl, big blue eyes, big tits, biteable bubble butt, thick thighs and apparently an attitude that is as good as gold, what could possibly go wrong?

I texted this morning to confirm again and told her I’d text when outside the building for flat number and fought through the traffic, parked up with ten minutes to go and texted for final details, no response, I called and texted and called again, no response and she should be sucking my dick at exactly that moment!

So onto AW for options, there are literally hundreds with a square mile, I have the raging horn, full sack and choose Seductive Pietra who looks awesome but the only info I can find on here is an enquiry when she was working in Derby. She can meet in an hour ish.

Tyffani emerges by text 38 minutes after the meet was supposed to have started, she should have already received her first facial spaffing of the day and be having her arse slapped while being pounded in doggy. She apologized, her excuse was she was working till 6am and was sleeping, I suggested that she organize her diary better and be available for confirmed bookings, we left it at that.

The day has turned out worse than the nightmare, a fucking no show, with Pietra’s seductiveness pull it back from the brink?

Offline polariod

Sorry for your lost of money mate.

had a feeling she was a scammer
Text her originally do you charge extra for any of your service?

her reply was "I charge for everything"

usually that means get the "F out"