Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton Central Station to Red Funnel  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Mountain

Hi guys,

Over the last few days i have been trawling the boards and AW to find an incall somewhere between Soton Central and the Red Funnel terminal (i will be on foot with luggage,,but can just about squeeze an hour in).

Whilst i have a few potential leads, getting location detail for a walking roure us a challenge.

From your wealth of experience can any suggest and recommend any ladies in this small area?

My tastes are rather vanilla, so i don't have any demanding criteria, but no grannies or BBW   :P

Thanks

Offline advent2016

I stayed at a premier inn near the red funnel. Looked on AW, and found a lady in the same hotel. There is also some street action in Southampton still .

oring123

Alyia4you  1/4 mile at ocean village 

Offline Mountain

I stayed at a premier inn near the red funnel. Looked on AW, and found a lady in the same hotel. There is also some street action in Southampton still .

Is there a way to search AW for the hotels women use?

Offline Mountain

Alyia4you  1/4 mile at ocean

Thanks i did work out here approx location from reviews etc. But she seems to be on holiday at the moment :-(

Offline HawkG

In my review External Link/Members Only , I mentioned that she's very close to the Red Funnel terminal. And she's fucking awesome.

Offline Mountain

In my review External Link/Members Only , I mentioned that she's very close to the Red Funnel terminal. And she's fucking awesome.

Thanks. Her profile looks interesting.

Offline HawkG