Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surely this isnt for real?!  (Read 2200 times)

Offline suttonporksword

jts196

That's a crazy profile  :lol:

Kind of looks real, but no idea - I wouldn't go near it for a while and see if you can find out more

Offline Morthos

I've seen pretty much the exact same wording on a couple of profiles before Almost guaranteed scam.

Offline vision2014

When you say this cant be right are you  trying to make the point that the girl in the photo is to fit to be offering those type of services or the fact no girl would do that ?

either way on this profille if she offers BB then delete and forget it but for a matter of interest  10 years ago i met a girl late 20's in cheltenham who worked in a well known parlour back then she was fit has fuck and had a very dirty side to her she went independant and set up in gloucester she offered the same type of thing apart from BB there was always a clear warning about this anyway she wanted you to basically fuck all her holes spit , piss, shit the lot on her she really got off on that sort of thing she was beautiful very clean lovely apartment you really would not think she was into it then she had this back bedroom she would lead you into and it look like a full size wet room with a bed in the corner she would go off and get change into some very slutty outfit and come back in with a dirty mind she would grab your fist and shove it into her pussy i remember fucking her so hard and she wa still telling me to fuck hard she would give you the most interesting toy show she was one really dirty fuccking bitch to be honest never come accross anyone else like this

She then got offered some filming or magazine work in london so she stopped i believe she went and did some work with the ggg girls in german she is now back in  worcestershire i believe offering this type of stuff again but only appears now and again ive chatted a couple times with her on AW

Offline Madone1

100% bullshit profile a private gallery scam that someone got creative with.

Offline Demistify

When you say this cant be right are you  trying to make the point that the girl in the photo is to fit to be offering those type of services or the fact no girl would do that ?

either way on this profille if she offers BB then delete and forget it but for a matter of interest  10 years ago i met a girl late 20's in cheltenham who worked in a well known parlour back then she was fit has fuck and had a very dirty side to her she went independant and set up in gloucester she offered the same type of thing apart from BB there was always a clear warning about this anyway she wanted you to basically fuck all her holes spit , piss, shit the lot on her she really got off on that sort of thing she was beautiful very clean lovely apartment you really would not think she was into it then she had this back bedroom she would lead you into and it look like a full size wet room with a bed in the corner she would go off and get change into some very slutty outfit and come back in with a dirty mind she would grab your fist and shove it into her pussy i remember fucking her so hard and she wa still telling me to fuck hard she would give you the most interesting toy show she was one really dirty fuccking bitch to be honest never come accross anyone else like this

She then got offered some filming or magazine work in london so she stopped i believe she went and did some work with the ggg girls in german she is now back in  worcestershire i believe offering this type of stuff again but only appears now and again ive chatted a couple times with her on AW

Who is it??

I want filth!

Offline Demistify

Th profile is a scam, it looks to me like a Romanian has done a C & P without reading the text. Have seen a few, down the years.

Offline nestor

Th profile is a scam, it looks to me like a Romanian has done a C & P without reading the text. Have seen a few, down the years.

More like her pimp / trafficker has done a C&P.......thats some bastards idea of getting cash off the kind of punter other girls reject. He's offering her to the punch-bag market
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by: