Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Falling in love..  (Read 17604 times)

Offline shaunogg

Fall in love with a service provider ?
No not likely.
I would not tell my barber i had ' feelings' for him.
Nor my cleaner i was falling in love with her.
Mistaking love for sexual affection- that you are paying for....
You would have to have deep seated personality issues to get into that situation.

Simonw2016

Yes...........I did once, I didn't have to pay anymore, we went out for meals together, we bought each other gifts, she referred to me as her boyfriend and I referred to her as my girlfriend.
I never planned on to fall in love and neither did she.
It was a difficult situation as she still worked (but not as much as she used to) and I worked away a lot. But we couldn't help our feelings.
In the end I called it a day as I had to move away with work and couldn't handle the fact she was still a working girl.
We live and learn.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yes...........I did once, I didn't have to pay anymore, we went out for meals together, we bought each other gifts, she referred to me as her boyfriend and I referred to her as my girlfriend.
I never planned on to fall in love and neither did she.
It was a difficult situation as she still worked (but not as much as she used to) and I worked away a lot. But we couldn't help our feelings.
In the end I called it a day as I had to move away with work and couldn't handle the fact she was still a working girl.
We live and learn.

Where we're you working away broadmoor hospital or maudsley  :wacko:

Online webpunter

yes once (may have been lust). Won't happen again. :crazy:
With a couple of fit EE burds who have good lingo i've said "i think i'm in lust with you".  Takes them about a second or two & they then laugh.  They then tell me that they've had a no. of punters who say 'love'.  To which i say sad fuckers
Falling in love with a hooker - what could possibly go wrong ?  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

Totally agree with you. Falling in love is something beyond our control, if it does happen with a WG one needs to refrain himself. Pretty Woman was a tale of fiction, come on how would a millionare fall in love with a hooker ? On second thoughts if it was Julia Roberts .... that was the point I was driving across..

Remember though, the original ending of Pretty Woman was Edward drags Vivian kicking and screaming out of the back of the car while she is attacking him, he leaves her on the sidewalk screaming how much she hates him, and drives off never to return.

I am not joking as well. That was the original ending to Pretty Woman before the director changed it.

The thing you need to remember is one thing. The sort of punter who would develop feelings towards a working girl, is not the sort of guy a WG would ever develop feelings towards.

And the sort of punter a WG would develop feelings towards, is not the sort of guy who would ever develop feelings towards a WG.

That is the catch 22 at play here to not forget.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:42:08 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Big Poppa

The only woman a man can love is his Mother anything else is all delusional bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Nagilum

The only woman a man can love is his Mother anything else is all delusional bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

As your great rival said "there ain't a woman alive that can take my mommas place"

Offline Nagilum

OP the guys have said it but I feel you are not going to heed the advice. Take this onboard, if you are or find yourself inclined that way, move on to another girl. Nothing helps more than seeing different WGs. Have a few regulars if you must as it stops you obsessing over one.

:hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is impossible to fall in love with a prossie. You may well be enamoured by her persona but you know absolutely nothing about the real her or her real personality or her life
For all you know in her private life she could be a miserable nag who is never happy, she could be a manic depressive or just plain boring and a total slob and doesn't like anything you like and gets jealous and possessive and uses sex as a weapon as she doesn't really want sex after work. You just don't know as you only see the fake persona she puts on for bookings
It's lust or adoration or hopeful thinking.
You see a dolled up woman in sexy lingerie who just wants to give you pleasure. You don't see her without makeup with messy hair in her comfy old PJs looking like crap as she is unwell and having a go at you if you try to touch her.  You get feelings for a fantasy not the actual woman

Online webpunter

It is impossible to fall in love with a prossie. You may well be enamoured by her persona but you know absolutely nothing about the real her or her real personality or her life
For all you know in her private life she could be a miserable nag who is never happy, she could be a manic depressive or just plain boring and a total slob and doesn't like anything you like and gets jealous and possessive and uses sex as a weapon as she doesn't really want sex after work. You just don't know as you only see the fake persona she puts on for bookings
You see a dolled up woman in sexy lingerie who just wants to give you pleasure. You don't see her without makeup with messy hair in her comfy old PJs looking like crap as she is unwell and having a go at you if you try to touch her.  You get feelings for a fantasy not the actual woman
Wise words.  The OP, like any others on here pondering, should read & digest ..

star69

What an ocean of wisdom from all. Very interesting opinions especially from a WG herself though I don't believe it is impossible to fall in love. Everything else you said is true no doubt. I also disagree with a few people who are classing WG's as emotionless zombies, there must be a few in this industry who are normal human beings. It is a bit of a misogynist view I think to class all of them as such.

Offline smiths

No its not impossible as I know someone who was maybe still is a punter who did fall in love with a WG and it was mutual and last I heard they were still together. What it is is very unlikely to happen.

Offline RedKettle

You see a dolled up woman in sexy lingerie who just wants to give you pleasure.

Dani - I wish this is what we saw each time on a punt!!!  Sometimes it is a old munter in sloppy PJs who just wants your cash and for you to fuck off preferably without fucking her!!

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Don't agree with that sorry and your description of punter number 2 sounds like the sort of bullshit the media paints punters as. Some of us just like fucking a lot of young hotties without all the bullshit and games that go with it.

That puts you in category 2  :sarcastic:

+1  :hi: You are going down a path of self destruction , pain and unhappiness . Learn to differentiate between real life and fantasy . Love does not have a 30min price tag . She will be on punter number 10 of day whilst you are sat alone @ home pining for her  :dash:

Offline paul_2407

Well said

Whitey

I have never "fallen in love" with a WG, but I had a severe case of EAS for one. Contrary to your comments here, Dani, I did get to know about some of her more private and personal life and she mine.
At the time, I thought she had feelings for me too, but I have since realised that all she was after was the contents of my wallet. Despite her protestations of "friendship" for me, we never spent time together or met outside the time I was paying her for, so I should have realised sooner that she was simply being a clever WG and that she was only telling me the things that she had worked out that I wanted to hear, to keep me on as an easily pleased regular client.
If she was a good as she thinks she is, why didn't she realise that my EAS was developing too far and end our meetings ? Just the easy income I guess ?
Needless to say, it ended badly and I'm glad I saw her for what she is and have now moved on with a more "fuck 'em and forget 'em" attitude.

Offline Turtle Z

I'm not even that keen on my mother!  :D

Expl1cit

I'm not even that keen on my mother!  :D

That narrows her down to 4 possibilities from the neutrals you have reviewed.  Which one was she?   :D

Offline Marmalade

Dani once again showing her colours as an intelligent contributor to the forum. And yes, nice picture as well.

If a few other prossies took note we might have not only more WG contributors but more mutually constructive exchanges between buyers and sellers. However we know they are few and far between... 9 at the last count and that was probably greatly over-optimistic.

Offline smiths

Dani once again showing her colours as an intelligent contributor to the forum. And yes, nice picture as well.

If a few other prossies took note we might have not only more WG contributors but more mutually constructive exchanges between buyers and sellers. However we know they are few and far between... 9 at the last count and that was probably greatly over-optimistic.

Apart from her being factually incorrect about it being impossible, something she cant possibly know is the case anyway.

Offline RedKettle

Careful I have been called a WK for less than that  :D :D :drinks:

Offline OakTree

It is impossible to fall in love with a prossie.

It certainly isn't. They may well be misguided and unwanted feelings but just as real. I think we need to differentiate between being "in love" and to love someone. I love my mother, my close family and even to an extent my missus. But I'm not "in love" with them. On that I think you're right. The totally illogical and crazy feelings of being "in love" is totally different and that I think can and does happen between client and WG.

Offline Alvin

Never fallen in love, had a couple that found really attractive but reminded myself that a) I paying her to shag me, b) I lying about myself to protect my ID, c) she is portraying an image to get money from punters.

I've had a couple ask for details of my website as they saw some of the photos I had taken when I was changing the music on my laptop, each time I explained I would rather keep it separate.  Luckily the photos were not anything that could be traced to me as were not published anywhere.  I'm more carefully now and use a plain background.

Offline Marmalade

Apart from her being factually incorrect about it being impossible, something she cant possibly know is the case anyway.

Maybe not. But it was a decent contribution IMO. Having had an in love relationship with a woman who prossied twice a week to fund her taste in fine arts I should know. One of my mates is also married to (successfully) an ex-prossie, though he doesn't know and never will. But the key is whether someone falls in love with a woman, and in love means reciprocal, or becomes infatuated with an image. The way the OP is written it implies the image, and therefore Dani's comment is likely to be correct. Encouraging the 'fall in love with a prostitute' syndrome would hardly be a great attitude to espouse. Unless soneone can put some real meat on the bone (as opposed to the oiled up variety) my guess is that they are in lala land and paying for it. Probably quite heavily.

poseidon

I have never "fallen in love" with a WG, but I had a severe case of EAS for one ... If she was a good as she thinks she is, why didn't she realise that my EAS was developing too far and end our meetings ? Just the easy income I guess ?

Many of them (as you found out) will let you develop EAS if it means you buy them gifts, pay tips, become regular as long as they don't feel like you're pushing their boundaries. The personal stuff she told you was probably made up anyway.

Online webpunter

One of my mates is also married to (successfully) an ex-prossie, though he doesn't know and never will
On the basis that you know then likely that others do too.  Things have a habit of slipping out somewhere along the line
I know a couple of blokes who've had relationships with 'party girls'.  Nothing confirmed 100% but the blokes picked this up along the way.  No discernable source of income yet nice apartments & cars.  Holidays in exotic parts of the world on yachts & the like.  Their girlfriends said they were in 'promotions'  :sarcastic:  The key thing is that they were fit-as.  Up for a good time. And the shag of the century
One got married - lasted a good few years.  Then she got a big big settlement.  Playing the long game - with some fun along the way me thinks
If i was astronomically wealthy & could limit the downside then seems like a good arrangement
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:14:19 pm by webpunter »

Jay-Jay

I'm a bit confused? I posted on this topic on the first day of the post and my contribution became highlighted in pink and subjected to "pre-mod"  which it still is. I've posted on other subjects since with no problem but this one is still hanging there ???

Jay

star69

So the conclusion to this is :

- It is wrong and useless to fall in love with a prossie.
- That does not imply that people are immune to fall in love.
- Almost all punters are against the idea of being in love.

Knowledge gained. :dance: :yahoo: :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

On the basis that you know then likely that others do too.  Things have a habit of slipping out somewhere along the line
I know a couple of blokes who've had relationships with 'party girls'.  Nothing confirmed 100% but the blokes picked this up along the way.  No discernable source of income yet nice apartments & cars.  Holidays in exotic parts of the world on yachts & the like.  Their girlfriends said they were in 'promotions'  :sarcastic:  The key thing is that they were fit-as.  Up for a good time. And the shag of the century
One got married - lasted a good few years.  Then she got a big big settlement.  Playing the long game - with some fun along the way me thinks
If i was astronomically wealthy & could limit the downside then seems like a good arrangement

Fair enough for thr blokes you know but are we are the same page here, maybe, I don't know. I've never supported, or been supported by, a woman in my life. I did have a party girls scene at a different time, inconsequential, and it was simple to pay for a couple of drinks than remember their names, that simple.

The one I dated for a coulle of years, similar tastes in art, music, nightlife, food. The fact that she had reasonable disposable income was cool as I didn't like picking up serious tabs for someone else (eg restaurants) or dumbing down to places many of my other friends could afford. So we could do champagne cocktails or goth but at the end of the night we would both have spent the same. The other thing that suited me was similar hours -- we were both 24/7 nighthawks. So by the time we were feeling reciprocal lovey-dovey emotions it was based on a lot of time spent together knowing each other and even attending work social events together. Which sounds to me a tad different from the OP but whatever. Philosophically it could be argued for ever, couldn't it?

Whitey

Many of them (as you found out) will let you develop EAS if it means you buy them gifts, pay tips, become regular as long as they don't feel like you're pushing their boundaries. The personal stuff she told you was probably made up anyway.

Dead right there ! I gave her jewellery, shoes, lingerie and even a set of good china, over and above the money I paid her for her "time and companionship".
No tips though, as she already got enough cash from me.
Then I pushed her boundaries and and it all ended. (badly)
However, I do think the personal stuff she told me was true.

Offline mf_1101

Yeah I fell in love with a Prossie, thought about her every day for a year, wrote her letters, sent her texts, turned up outside her out with flowers to surprise her. Bitch didn't appreciate me and called the Police on me for being a "Stalker". If she only knew that I loved her and I was the best thing for her, she would be so happy!!!   :wacko:

Falling in "love" is EAS, can happen but don't delude yourself it is any different.

Offline welshman

Falling for WGs is a subject which often comes up on punting forums.  There is a possible reason why punters fall for WGs. I read a letter in the problems  page from a woman who said her husband would be turned on if he watched her having sex with another man.  The wife agreed to this and they found someone to have sex with the wife. The husband would watch the man have sex with the wife on a regular basis.  The man having sex with the wife wanted the wife to leave her husband for him. The agony aunt said that because sex is so intimate a person can feel a bond has been created with the person they are having sex with.  Because of this the man having sex with the wife had fallen for her. The bonding theory may explain why punters fall for WGs. 

I punted pre GFE  when punters were restricted in what they could do eg no kissing which meant sex with WGs did not feel very intimate.  We have seen the introduction of the GFE where things such as kissing are allowed which means sex with WGs is more intimate which may possibly create a stronger chance of the bonding feeling developing.

Offline Marmalade

The prossie that is any good at GFE basically fakes the feelings. If she actually "likes" the customer, as any business person might genuinely "like" a customer (especially if they are paying well!) she probably finds GFE easier to do. I have a high tolerance for role play and once gave a WG the choice of two role plays, one of which was exceedingly GFE. Needless to say she chose the other one.

A similar thing can happen when shagging a married civvie. They don't intentionally "fake" the emotions: but all the frustrated pent-up passion and emotion from their less-than-successful marriage comes pouring out. I've had a few affairs with married women and with one of them it got to the stage of poetry and other such entres. When she got divorced, the attraction vanished like a pint in the desert. She was suddenly a 'normal person' starting from scratch (I would add that the divorce, quite rightly, was nothing to do with me. Extra-marital stuff is generally merely an 'outlet'.)

I was swinging once with a guy who liked to watch his wife getting fucked – so he thought. I should mention that swingers (not all but quite a few) can be as fucked up as the rest of the flakey population, and being a swinger isn't black and white. So anyway I fucked her hard and there was a lot of passion and no small amount of feeling on the back of it. She had a little fuck with her hubbykins then I fucked her again. I paused momentarily after a bit, to change positions I think it was, and he went into a red-faced rage, announcing as calmly as he could, "I've had quite enough of watching my wife being fucked, thank you!!!! now we're leaving!!!!"

In each case, there is a simulation of emotion. It may be conscious or unconscious but it is not based on the two people on all levels. It's "out of sync."

There was another good point made on the thread, and that is that the topic comes up regularly. The OP often thinks it is a novel idea. Many of the more experience people don't, and the situations where it happens are rarer than a points-free cost-free long-haul upgrade from British Airways.  :thumbsdown: But at least with BA there's no harm wishing, hoping and even asking. With a prossie, I'd say don't even think about it – except to rationalize the enormity of the almost inevitable discrepancy.

cockneybstrd

Yeah I fell in love with a Prossie, thought about her every day for a year, wrote her letters, sent her texts, turned up outside her out with flowers to surprise her. Bitch didn't appreciate me and called the Police on me for being a "Stalker". If she only knew that I loved her and I was the best thing for her, she would be so happy!!!   :wacko:

Falling in "love" is EAS, can happen but don't delude yourself it is any different.

:lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing i ve read on here in ages

Offline Marmalade

:lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing i ve read on here in ages
funnier to read than be in the middle of no doubt!  :scare:

The guy was indeed basically stalking (if the story's true). Love means a union ffs, a being with, not a teenage crush. Better to get the other person to declare their hand first if you can.  :hi:

If not, "love the one you're with" as Stephen Stills sang . . .
External Link/Members Only

Love your work (if you're good at it). Love the chance encounter. Love your life. Love being the best you can be. (And, if being "in love" is your goal, you might just meet someone doing the same.)

cockneybstrd

I was hoping it was tongue in cheek rather than rantings of a borderline nut case with no self awareness
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:58:02 pm by cockneybstrd »

star69

I punted pre GFE  when punters were restricted in what they could do eg no kissing which meant sex with WGs did not feel very intimate.  We have seen the introduction of the GFE where things such as kissing are allowed which means sex with WGs is more intimate which may possibly create a stronger chance of the bonding feeling developing.

Good point. Definitely kissing, DFK definitely has an impact. I would say it would be impossible to develop feelings without this.

Offline Marmalade

Good point. Definitely kissing, DFK definitely has an impact. I would say it would be impossible to develop feelings without this.
I hope the discussion has been useful. I don't think you were awfully clear in your first post. There's a difference of course if someone is asking theoretically and if someone feels they are about to "fall in lurve"!

star69

I hope the discussion has been useful. I don't think you were awfully clear in your first post. There's a difference of course if someone is asking theoretically and if someone feels they are about to "fall in lurve"!

Yes it has been useful as i stated in my previous post. With regards to your second question, I would say that it is a bit of both !

Offline welshman

When visiting a WG the rational thing is to think along the lines of "this is purely a business transaction.  The WG is only having sex with me because of money and I am a customer". Pre GFE when punters were limited what they could do, the sex was not very intimate and bore no resemblance to the sex you would have with a partner, it was much harder to forget you were in a business transaction. GFE sex where the sex is more intimate and punters are allowed to do more than in the past may make it easier for punters to forget they are in a business transaction.

Well done Taff and well done to Taffs for 3-1 tonight . Amazing with all that increased intimacy the whores aren't falling in Love with Punters  :lol:

......... even attending work social events together.

Where do the whores hold their work social events ???  :lol:

Offline mf_1101

The guy was indeed basically stalking (if the story's true). Love means a union ffs, a being with, not a teenage crush. Better to get the other person to declare their hand first if you can.  :hi:

If not, "love the one you're with" as Stephen Stills sang . . .
External Link/Members Only

Love your work (if you're good at it). Love the chance encounter. Love your life. Love being the best you can be. (And, if being "in love" is your goal, you might just meet someone doing the same.)

Of course this is a pisstake :lol:

I have been a mopey teen before and a mopey cunt after breakups, but when I started punting it was never more about sex and adventure for me, as I have grown as a punter so has my knowledge and awareness of things like EAS. Way I see it is a lot of things can be learned by silently reading forums, amount of dumb questions I see posted as new topics that can be read up using the search function is incredible, same applies for concept of "love" with a WG. It might happen, who knows but if you find yourself in a situation where you're getting too personal with a WG and she is letting you in - be suspicious because I read so many stories of them taking advantage. Of course more likely you'll be called a stalker and reported to the Police.

Offline nervous1

I'm quite 'high risk' as I'm a thirty-something that has never had a proper relationship.  Being a loner is fine by me but it's hard pretending that you don't really bother with sex when you actually like it just as much as any other 'normal' guy.  I don't think I could ever fall in love with someone who sells their body to random guys.  Not only could I be unable to overlook their past, I could never fully trust them not to slip back to their old ways when money is tight.  Not just WG's, there's so many women that act like drunken slappers for years before they get broody & want to settle down with some unfortunate guy.  Think I would rather have a relationship with an unspectacular lass who doesn't give it out so easily and likes to talk about Game of Thrones or something.

On the flip side, I don't think there's anything wrong with being quite fond of certain hookers.  Small talk between pops regarding their planned holidays; their studies, quitting smoking, etc.  No different to the other casual acquaintances we have when we pretend to be interested in their boring lives.  I think it's nice to be nice.  Frankly though, in the highly unlikely event of a prossie declaring her feelings for me I think that I would go along with it thinking about 'free punts'  :yahoo:  As I said I'm high risk...

Naidakhan84

Read all the comments above and I agree. Its an act nothing more.

True story: I fell in love with a girl called Mary from Spain, used to see her once a week for 3 years in harrow. The place got raided so she called me and started seeing me in hotel rooms.. cost went up of course. Finally she had enough cause not many punters turned up when she rented a room. I was devastated. I could not find her on facebook or anything.

Then I hired a detective only to find out that she was not spanish, all the stories she told me about her family where untrue even her name was not what she told me in "confidence"

Basically wg create a persona and that is all you get to know. wg look down on their profession and generally never tell their family what they do so the last thing they want is punter snooping on them.

I met another wg she was of good family and after she stopped, she told me few things 1. wg feels like a machine, there is never any feeling 2. wg almost never have orgasm its all pretend. 3. most wg pussy bleeds because pussy was not designed for getting fucked 10 times a day on super viagra.

In shot, I understand for new punters that having such intense experience can be confusing but not for wg (working girls)

You pay, fuck and get out and they will respect you as a punter but never as a good person.  We are not good people man! we pay to use women. Anyway we are what we are, just dont expect wg to LOVE you or like you or ever tell you their real name lol.

Last word: You are a punter, live by punter code: dont ask personal stuff, dont ask her real name dont ask for discount.

Offline Marmalade

Where do the whores hold their work social events ???  :lol:
No whore events. Mine. I was a senior manager at the time and she accompanied me as my partner to black-tie and other work social events through Europe, to my credit. In other words she could hold her own - more than her own in fact as she was well-respected and especially well-educated in Literature and Fine Arts. Unusual yes, but I did say she prossied two nights a week to fund her expensive tastes in those areas. (I was trying to be helpful, but I think that's enough detail to feed your piss-takes)  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:48:20 am by Marmalade »

Noah Hope

+1

It is in there interest to turn you into a regular client so they use the emotional manipulation skill that all women have but WGs get a lot more practice at. The important thing to remember is this is and should always be a business transaction.

Same goes for buying gifts never have never will.

This is where punting can get like dating in my experience of many failed attempts over the years. A theologian, James P.  Carse, wrote a book called Finite and Infinite Games.In it he says there are two types of social games that can be disinguished,  "finite" games with winners and losers, and "infinite" games which are more open ended and  about continuing the play for its own sake. He says sexual play in a "finite" game takes the form of sexual contest:

What one wants in the sexual contest is not just to have defeated the other,  but to have the defeated other. Sexuality is the only finite game in which the winner's prize is the defeated opponent.
   Sexual titles,  like all other titles,  have appropriately conspicuous emblems.  However,  only in sexuality do persons themselves become property. In slavery or wage labour what we possess is not the persons of the slaves or the workers,  but the products of their labours. In this case, to use Marx's phrase, persons are abstracted from their labour.But in sexuality persons are abstracted from themselves. The seduced opponent is so displayed as to draw public attention to the seducer's triumph. In the complex plotting of sexual encounter it is by no means uncommon for the partners to have played a double game in which each is winner and loser, and each is an emblem for the other's seductive power.
   A society shows its mastery in the management of sexuality not when it sets out unambiguous standards for sexual behavior or prescribed attitudes towards sexual feelings, but when it institutionalizes the emblematic display of sexual conquest. (pages 95-6)

Offline OakTree

Read all the comments above and I agree. Its an act nothing more.

True story: I fell in love with a girl called Mary from Spain, used to see her once a week for 3 years in harrow. The place got raided so she called me and started seeing me in hotel rooms.. cost went up of course. Finally she had enough cause not many punters turned up when she rented a room. I was devastated. I could not find her on facebook or anything.

Then I hired a detective only to find out that she was not spanish, all the stories she told me about her family where untrue even her name was not what she told me in "confidence"

Basically wg create a persona and that is all you get to know. wg look down on their profession and generally never tell their family what they do so the last thing they want is punter snooping on them.

I met another wg she was of good family and after she stopped, she told me few things 1. wg feels like a machine, there is never any feeling 2. wg almost never have orgasm its all pretend. 3. most wg pussy bleeds because pussy was not designed for getting fucked 10 times a day on super viagra.

In shot, I understand for new punters that having such intense experience can be confusing but not for wg (working girls)

You pay, fuck and get out and they will respect you as a punter but never as a good person.  We are not good people man! we pay to use women. Anyway we are what we are, just dont expect wg to LOVE you or like you or ever tell you their real name lol.

Last word: You are a punter, live by punter code: dont ask personal stuff, dont ask her real name dont ask for discount.

Oh the irony in this. You couldn't make it up.  :D

Sounds like she cottoned onto you straight away.

Offline Marmalade

Selected quotes from Geek Troll No Hope:

This is where punting can get like dating in my experience of many failed attempts over the years. A theologian, James P.  Carse, wrote a book

She looks like the photos (unless it was a combination of my bad eyesight and 20mg of Levitra

If you are Elizaa If you get extra business from this please don't forget your regular customers
Or the best one was his review where he negged the girl because she opened and closed her eyes!

:crazy: watching too much Zizek can drive you crazy

Unfortunately you are not a famous philosopher. Your humour verges on fantasy fixation.  But carry on entertaining.  :music: