Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty40s of Stoke on Trent  (Read 2644 times)

2 review(s) for naughty40s (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 a1 hour

So what do you do to relieve the monotony of a journey north on the M6 on a wet day. I pulled into a services area and opened my laptop and moused around for photos and phone numbers. I called about 4 ladies within a couple of hours’ drive in my direction of travel. One replied that the kids would be home from school. One replied that she was not ‘working’. On replied too late and by email (not very practical when driving) but I would have preferred her. But one picked up the phone, was very helpful with directions and gave me a great time.

She lives in a rear-of house ground floor flat in a respectable-looking street in Newcastle-Under Lyme. All clean and tidy inside. She greeted me with a kiss and offer of a drink. I paid and gave her the dosh and went for a pee. She was indeed in her 40s with a great smile, nice legs, a bit of a belly (but not with stretch marks) and substantial breasts. Not had children.

We snogged standing up, and lying down. Mister Happy quickly rose to the occasion. She sucked and licked Mister Happy - and explained that she has a small mouth, but she did very well, then I sucked her. All tasted nice.

She was so friendly and got mister happy hard very fast. She was soon wet down below. While I sucked her she fingered me, stroked and fingered my bum and massaged my prostate from behind, very nice. She came from my ministrations. She was very tight so we did a woof woof with her on the bed and me standing and using some lubricant Mister Happy was full of beans - which he expelled with some vigour into the right place. It was a very positive experience, long deep and slow while she exclaimed success also.

Chatted for ages, rested, cleaned up, said goodbye and went.

review number 99! 

Offline sushi

Did you know when you booked or ultimately went down on her that she's an active barebacker?

Did you know when you booked or ultimately went down on her that she's an active barebacker?
Obviously, it is in her profile. She tasted good and enjoyed the taste of her own juices when I snogged her again.

Ultimately? Not sure what you mean by that. We had a lot of fun doing woof woof after that. She has great hips.

I cannot see any of your reviews. Maybe time to share some of your experiences?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:52:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Shure

You must be desperate or mental.

Sleeping with a Barebacker?  :dash:

Sleeping with a Barebacker? 

Firstly I was wide awake.
And then we all have our own patterns of punting and preferences. We all take risks. So do not throw stones from your glass house please.

Offline Bumbuttass

Sleeping with a Barebacker?  :dash:

Come on mate, lighten up.  Although it's not something I partake in myself with a WG, HP is a big boy and I'm sure he knows the risks, the rewards outweigh them I guess in his mind.

Barebacking aside, HP is a bit of a punting legend in my books.. I wish I can still get a stiffy at his age  :thumbsup:

stokiemike

Agree with you HP.

This lady is very good, a real passionate gfe / pse that satisfies my desires. Very nice.

Each to their own, but for me she's as described in this review.........

Been thinking of visiting her again.

SM