Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venezuela and Brasil  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

With the Economic downtourn in Brasil and the Crisis in Venezuela looks like we will getting this sort of quality visiting us

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You have posted this in Europe. Will ask Admin to move to America.

Offline Jerboa

I think the adds are SA girls in Spain mate.

Though one looks to good to be true, so I GRIS'd it. External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Orgasmatron76

I recently visited Palma, Mallorca and had an unbelievable punt with a Venezuelan girl, not too dissimilar from the op's links.

Absolutely amazing body, those SA girls in my humble opinion are the sexiest in the world by a country mile.

If you want SA beauties but dont want to travel to SA then Spain is definitely the number 1 location at the min.

Offline Brazilian Martian

With the Economic downtourn in Brasil and the Crisis in Venezuela looks like we will getting this sort of quality visiting us

:thumbsup:

They will probably visit the uk last first stop either Spain Italy or Portugal then on to london to get the pound sterling

Offline Jerboa

They will probably visit the uk last first stop either Spain Italy or Portugal then on to london to get the pound sterling

Depending if the GBP is strong enough, from Spain it's easier to visit another Shengen country, like Germany.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

That's exactly my point ... they are leaving S.A and heading to Europe and the wider world for work  :D

Offline Marmalade

From the days when a shag abroad cost under a fiver. Not exactly catwalk models but all were good fun. They're from over ten years ago so not likely to be recognised now.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only