Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xsexymeganx - 22yo polish Regents Park  (Read 6948 times)

5 review(s) for xsexymeganx (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

charlesco

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price: 15mins - £60
After reading a review of Megan describing her as sexy as fuck and a 9/10 i decided to meet her today, after the meet i decided to create an account and post my first review.

Comms - Arranged by text , called on arrival to get flat number everything went smoothly.

Location - 5 min walk from great portland street, Can't believe this building existed! It's a very worn out council tower block surrounded in a area by luxury office buildings / flats. I actually didn't feel comfortable and safe going inside as there was dealers /groups of young teenagers lurking around the block if it was at night i probably would of called it off but since it was early morning and i was excited after reading a previous review of how hot this girl was i went!

Megan opened the door and i was very disappointed  :dash: i was going to book for 1hour but said i quickly said i was in a rush and can only do 15mins, if it didn't take me a effort to get there i would of probably walked. I don't know how someone could of rated her facially a 9/10 its not like she didn't put any effort in her appearance,i could tell she spent time with her make up and doing her nails but to me she is facially a 5-6/10 at best.  :unknown: She doesn't show her face on her profile and now i know why! I saw a picture of a girl on the newspaper a while ago ( she was murdered sorry but it does resemble her very accurately)

Photo Link:http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7279177.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Marsha-McDonnell.jpg

The photo she uses i think are of her but heavily edited and very misleading, she is very petite and has small boobs but she does have a nice bum for her frame but no where near like the photos suggest! Saying that her attitude was very good hence why i rated this a neutral despite being heavily disappointed with her looks.

Service - I took the shower offered on arrival, was surprisingly clean and nice for a old tower block. She was waiting on the bed and once i came back she started to try and kiss me but i kindly refused and asked for oral,her OWO wasn't good as she doesn't go deep only sucking on the tip which i hate so i just asked for the condom. She came on top for cowgirl i told her that i prefer a grind back and forth motion but she said she doesn't like that and it hurts her knees and only stuck to going up and down which i don't really enjoy so i moved to missionary here was where i was very turned off  :scare: from the previous review someone asked if her lips of the vagina were bigger than normal and i can confirm that they are! she has a very larger flap skin than normal which i know some men love but i hate! So i stopped and asked to to give me a HJ to finish, she provides CIM but from her OWO i knew it was going to be bad.

Overall - Nice attitude and very friendly but sadly facially she's not as attractive as her personality, her body was okay if you like small tits and petite girls she is slim but not toned ( flab shows when sitting down) . I guess from this experience i learned not to judge girls on people reviews as everyone has their own individual taste, I've seen around 10 work girls and facially think she was the worst out the bunch.

Ratings:
Face - 5-6/10
Body - 7/10
Attitude - 8-9/10

I hope this helps people who were interested in seeing Megan.

LL

Yes that does help to provide balance. Thank you for posting.

mrhappypants

After reading a review of Megan describing her as sexy as fuck and a 9/10 i decided to meet her today, after the meet i decided to create an account and post my first review.

...is the correct answer.  There were plenty of warning signs about her other review but this board only functions if people contribute as you have done.  Welcome to the fray.

Dave

Yeboahsleftfoot

Interesting that she has received two neutrals since the strong positive review, different strokes and all that, shame you had an average experience pal.

FlyingBreadMan

I don't know... Something just don't seem right here...dealers, youths...been there many, many times but never have seen such characters around.

Just registered recently (yesterday)...

Who are the 10 others you have seen?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:41:54 am by FlyingBreadMan »

charlesco

I've seen Sensual Carmen and english daisy a few times and several girls from Admiral/Diva. I've been looking on forums for a while and never really had a bad experience from a work girl since Megan which promoted me to write my first review as the review from the other punter which made me visit her was very inaccurate. Well as for the dealer and teens when i arrived i saw a range rover making a stop pulling up to a group of teens.

NickFury

Thanks for the review, think I'll move her from must-see list to back-up, ha!

As always, YMMV with any girl, and beauty is always very subjective... So sometimes worth checking if you have similar taste to previous reviewers. And to some, attitude is more important than looks.

Expl1cit

I've seen Sensual Carmen and english daisy a few times and several girls from Admiral/Diva. I've been looking on forums for a while and never really had a bad experience from a work girl since Megan which promoted me to write my first review as the review from the other punter which made me visit her was very inaccurate. Well as for the dealer and teens when i arrived i saw a range rover making a stop pulling up to a group of teens.

I've said many times that what makes UKP such a great place is you get a balance of reviews.  However to join a forum and describe someone else's review as very inaccurate, an established punter who has been here for a couple of years is a cuntish and stupid comment to make.  It will take you a lot more time to establish yourself as a credible reviewer and UKP contributor than joining up and posting one review.

You were disappointed by Megan's look, yet decided to stay for 15 minutes, paying £60 when for an extra tenner, you could have doubled your time.  What the fuck do you expect to get out of a session in 15 minutes, that allows you to write a review that probably took you longer than 15 minutes to type out  :dash:

cockneybstrd

I've said many times that what makes UKP such a great place is you get a balance of reviews.  However to join a forum and describe MY review as very inaccurate, an established punter who has been here for a couple of years is a cuntish and stupid comment to make.  It will take you a lot more time to establish yourself as a credible reviewer and UKP contributor than joining up and postin

There I have helped you out for transparency. As the review was your one and not to say that when making an attack on the integrity of another poster not matter how new shows a lack of bollocks 

Expl1cit

There I have helped you out for transparency. As the review was your one and not to say that when making an attack on the integrity of another poster not matter how new shows a lack of bollocks

I think its quite obvious it was MY review, but thanks for clarifying for transparency  :thumbsup:

Its perfectly reasonable to question anyone who joins up to a forum with one fucking post.  I wasn't questioning his review, but the fact any cunt can sign up here and post bollocks about an established UKP member (ME for clarification) saying my review was very inaccurate is a fucking joke.  Looks are always subjective and I don't think any of my previous 30+ reviews of WG's describing their looks have been questioned by other punters, downgrading them from a 9 to a 5.

charlesco

I've said many times that what makes UKP such a great place is you get a balance of reviews.  However to join a forum and describe someone else's review as very inaccurate, an established punter who has been here for a couple of years is a cuntish and stupid comment to make.  It will take you a lot more time to establish yourself as a credible reviewer and UKP contributor than joining up and posting one review.

You were disappointed by Megan's look, yet decided to stay for 15 minutes, paying £60 when for an extra tenner, you could have doubled your time.  What the fuck do you expect to get out of a session in 15 minutes, that allows you to write a review that probably took you longer than 15 minutes to type out  :dash:

Well i am so sorry,it looks like i have upset you dearly. I said in the post everyone has their own individual taste and to me the review was inaccurate, i learnt now not to judge based on others review. Like i said it took me an effort to get there otherwise i would of walked thats why i changed my booking from 1 hour to 15 minutes, why do you think i'll pay extra even if its just £10 for something i knew i wasn't attracted to or couldn't even do the basic moves i prefer? Anyway again sorry if i hurt your feelings, i do not wish or aim to "establish myself as a credible reviewer and UKP contributor" All i wanted to do was post a review since to me your review ( "Sexy as fuck 9/10") of her which lead me to booking Megan was very inaccurate and to help others that are thinking of seeing her.

cockneybstrd

I think its quite obvious it was MY review, but thanks for clarifying for transparency  :thumbsup:

Its perfectly reasonable to question anyone who joins up to a forum with one fucking post. I wasn't questioning his review, but the fact any cunt can sign up here and post bollocks about an established UKP member (ME for clarification) saying my review was very inaccurate is a fucking joke.  Looks are always subjective and I don't think any of my previous 30+ reviews of WG's describing their looks have been questioned by other punters, downgrading them from a 9 to a 5.

Well you can take it up with Admin cant you ?.

I dont know why you seem bent out of shape about it as you say looks are subjective and if you found her fit isnt that enough. For all we know the OP likes to wank over the visage of Maureen Lipman

Though i do see why James999 likes to tease you now.

Expl1cit

Well i am so sorry,it looks like i have upset you dearly. I said in the post everyone has their own individual taste and to me the review was inaccurate, i learnt now not to judge based on others review. Like i said it took me an effort to get there otherwise i would of walked thats why i changed my booking from 1 hour to 15 minutes, why do you think i'll pay extra even if its just £10 for something i knew i wasn't attracted to or couldn't even do the basic moves i prefer? Anyway again sorry if i hurt your feelings, i do not wish or aim to "establish myself as a credible reviewer and UKP contributor" All i wanted to do was post a review since to me your review ( "Sexy as fuck 9/10") of her which lead me to booking Megan was very inaccurate and to help others that are thinking of seeing her.

Looks are subjective.  If you don't know what that means than look it up in a fucking dictionary.  The fact I rated her 9/10 facially and you didn't - doesn't make my review 'very inaccurate'.  It simply means we have a different perception of beauty, which is totally fine. 

Who knows what your preferences are?  You mention you have seen English Daisy several times - yet haven't reviewed her.  You would be fully aware that the face pics she sends prior to the meeting are completely different to the girl you actually meet.  I didn't find her particularly attractive and rated her a Neutral.  I don't question why you have seen her several times, because I certainly wouldn't go back for a mechanical service at those prices.  Its your choice!

Makes fuck all difference to me if you had a different or neutral experience - but you'll do better on this forum by sticking to your reviews and thoughts - rather than questioning others.  If I said she offered OWO but she didn't that would be very inaccurate.  If I said she had massive boobs, but they were small, that would be very inaccurate.  The fact I said I found her sexy as fuck, and you didn't - is not inaccurate  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

There is a very feminine tone to your response... Question is are you a rival girl???

charlesco

Looks are subjective.  If you don't know what that means than look it up in a fucking dictionary.  The fact I rated her 9/10 facially and you didn't - doesn't make my review 'very inaccurate'.  It simply means we have a different perception of beauty, which is totally fine. 

Who knows what your preferences are?  You mention you have seen English Daisy several times - yet haven't reviewed her.  You would be fully aware that the face pics she sends prior to the meeting are completely different to the girl you actually meet.  I didn't find her particularly attractive and rated her a Neutral.  I don't question why you have seen her several times, because I certainly wouldn't go back for a mechanical service at those prices.  Its your choice!

Makes fuck all difference to me if you had a different or neutral experience - but you'll do better on this forum by sticking to your reviews and thoughts - rather than questioning others.  If I said she offered OWO but she didn't that would be very inaccurate.  If I said she had massive boobs, but they were small, that would be very inaccurate.  The fact I said I found her sexy as fuck, and you didn't - is not inaccurate  :hi:

Looks are subjective and everyone has their own taste means the same thing, so i won't be needing the dictionary for that one.
I didn't describe your review as inaccurate solely based on facial preferences, the photos which you said "Pics are a 100% accurate representation of Megan" is very inaccurate. As to not reviewing my other experiences with WG's like i said before this was the first time of having a bad experience so i wanted write an review since there was only one of hers. As for english daisy i didn't request a face pic, i didn't find her facially as stunning like how you described Megan but i wasn't expecting that instead i liked her body from the photos which are an accurate representation of Daisy and she could do the basic moves i was into and she wasn't mechanical towards me, Hey maybe she has her own preferences too!

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. Looks are definitely subjective. We have different tastes and sometimes judgment can be coloured if you've had a good punt.

Expl1cit

Thanks for the review. Looks are definitely subjective. We have different tastes and sometimes judgment can be coloured if you've had a good punt.

...or a bad one  :hi:

If a WG doesn't like the cut of your jib, punter books a 15 minute quicky, is a rude and smelly boundary pusher who doesn't get the PSE he hoped for with all the trimmings, and is met with a mechanical service as a result, might also result in a case of sour grapes, jumping on UKP, setting up an account, writing a bad review, slagging off anyone who had a positive experience.

cockneybstrd

If a WG doesn't like the cut of your jib, punter books a 15 minute quicky, is a rude and smelly boundary pusher who doesn't get the PSE he hoped for with all the trimmings, and is met with a mechanical service as a result, might also result in a case of sour grapes, jumping on UKP, setting up an account, writing a bad review, slagging off anyone who had a positive experience.

You should get a thicker skin and stop being childish and precious.

By the way your last retort comes across as very anti punter blaming them for a bad experience.

You seem to be unable to take any comment constructive or otherwise which is not a positive as a personal insult.

Expl1cit

You should get a thicker skin and stop being childish and precious.

By the way your last retort comes across as very anti punter blaming them for a bad experience.

You seem to be unable to take any comment constructive or otherwise which is not a positive as a personal insult.

So one is anti punter if they question the possibility that a punter, in general terms, can influence the experience of a punt, positively or negatively? Similar to BRexiters being labelled as anti immigration because they want control over the borders.   Do you see me jumping over slow and low's neutral review of Megan yesterday? No because he is a credible reviewer, who said it wasn't the mind blowing punt he expected without the dramas of this newbie cunt who questions the accuracy of my review based on subjectivity in looks. 

Offline SamLP

You like calling anyone who crosses your path a cunt. He never called your review innacurate as is your argument. He questioned how anyone would have given her a 9/10.
You referred to yourself as a credible punter. That's not up to you, that's up to other punters to decide whether you're credible or not, and you've had many episodes that makes me doubt your credibility and a character to match.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck me, this is now getting ridiculous, the original review led to a clamour for Megan and two further reviews gleaned from who knows how many visits, both neutral. Opinions on the girl and the place ranged from stunning to meh and fit for purpose to dog rough, every punter has different opinions and they should be respected, regardless of length of membership or number of posts.

Expl1cit

You like calling anyone who crosses your path a cunt. He never called your review innacurate as is your argument. He questioned how anyone would have given her a 9/10.
You referred to yourself as a credible punter. That's not up to you, that's up to other punters to decide whether you're credible or not, and you've had many episodes that makes me doubt your credibility and a character to match.

I value your opinion so much, this hurts  :lol:

Offline SamLP

I value your opinion so much, this hurts  :lol:

Which is exactly my point. Keep living in your own bubble, but don't expect punters to take being called called cunts for disagreeing with your opinion.

charlesco

How have you come to a conclusion that i am a "rude and smelly boundary pusher"? I respectfully changed my booking from 1 hour to 15min saying i was busy and she accepted it, i never said she was mechanical i rated her attitude as an 8-9/10 and a neutral overall as to some attitude is more important and hers was really good.The let down was her looks as previously described and the way she was unable to do basic moves that i prefer also the rather large flaps she had that put me off. I wrote this review because i met Megan after reading your review which after i thought was very misleading so to give people a different view of her i posted my experience, it also looks like someone else who was expecting a stunning 9/10 girl after reading your review was disappointed giving a neutral review as well. Looks like you got your feelings hurt from my review but maybe you shouldn't take it so personally  :thumbsup:

Expl1cit

Which is exactly my point. Keep living in your own bubble, but don't expect punters to take being called called cunts for disagreeing with your opinion.

For a punter with 40 negative reviews, you ain't doing too well old chap  :unknown: 

40 out of your 100 odd reviews result in a negative experience, surely you must be doing something wrong in selecting a WG that fits your bill or something wrong with your personality / attitude.  Find a girl, confirm services on the phone, turn up, if its not what you expect, walk before you pay and see your Plan B.  Simples!

But after over two years on UKP, you keep making the same mistakes - should have walked, short changed on time and numerous WG's who dont answer the door  :hi:

cockneybstrd

So one is anti punter if they question the possibility that a punter, in general terms, can influence the experience of a punt, positively or negatively?

yes the punter can influence the experience of the punt in terms of attitude

But in this case, it was done to try and discredit a reviewer merely because he said he disagreed with you on whether not she had a good looking face

Maybe you should take a step back and look at your comments and see your behaving like a fucking raging queen just because someone had the audacity to disagree with you.

Expl1cit

How have you come to a conclusion that i am a "rude and smelly boundary pusher"? I respectfully changed my booking from 1 hour to 15min saying i was busy and she accepted it, i never said she was mechanical i rated her attitude as an 8-9/10 and a neutral overall as to some attitude is more important and hers was really good.The let down was her looks as previously described and the way she was unable to do basic moves that i prefer also the rather large flaps she had that put me off. I wrote this review because i met Megan after reading your review which after i thought was very misleading so to give people a different view of her i posted my experience, it also looks like someone else who was expecting a stunning 9/10 girl after reading your review was disappointed giving a neutral review as well. Looks like you got your feelings hurt from my review but maybe you shouldn't take it so personally  :thumbsup:

My comments were generalised as to what may affect a punt and not specifically referring to you as rude & smelly, so apologies if you took offence to that - although I do detect a strong whiff of bullshit from you  :rolleyes:

I get the looks, you didn't find her your type - absolutely fine! But do you honestly think she really resembles anything like that link you put in your review? Really?

Basic moves for sex are Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy.  From what you describe, she wasn't unable to do CG, just not the way you like! I also like grinding but from my extensive experience with WG's, the poles don't really do grinding well.  The hungarian WG's do this as their speciality, and noone better at this than Vicky Sexy Babe - well reviewed on UKP.

As for rather large flaps, perhaps you need a lesson in biology.  I described her as having a slightly large labia minora as many WG's do but its nothing out of the ordinary at all.  How this affects fucking a girl in missionary I have no idea as opposed to Cowgirl or any other position.  Hopefully you do know how to fuck and realise your penis goes into the Vaginal Orifice.

Finally, its certainly not for you to judge or comment if another review is 'misleading'.  My review is my review, you post your review and let others decide which opinion they want to go with.  You can simply say I didn't find her attractive, and its understood that is your opinion.  Others may consider your perception misleading?

Expl1cit

But in this case, it was done to try and discredit a reviewer merely because he said he disagreed with you on whether not she had a good looking face
Disagreements are one thing - perfectly acceptable but a newbie coming on here saying my review is misleading and very inaccurate is another matter - and not acceptable!

Offline SamLP

For a punter with 40 negative reviews, you ain't doing too well old chap  :unknown: 

40 out of your 100 odd reviews result in a negative experience, surely you must be doing something wrong in selecting a WG that fits your bill or something wrong with your personality / attitude.  Find a girl, confirm services on the phone, turn up, if its not what you expect, walk before you pay and see your Plan B.  Simples!

But after over two years on UKP, you keep making the same mistakes - should have walked, short changed on time and numerous WG's who dont answer the door  :hi:

Haha, you've really shown yourself as a wanker. You went to the trouble of checking how many negatives I've written  :D
Half of those negatives, or to be more precise 19 of them I didn't get to fuck because they either didn't answer, wasted my time or I ended up walking.
As for the other, are you putting the blame on me because a girl offers a bad service? If so, and it seems you've already said it then you really are a grade A wanker.

I review my negatives, but not all my positives. I've seem probably double the girls I've reviewed but haven't reviewed them all.

It's your attitude and personality that is the conflict here, rather than my negatives which I hope have saved other punters the trouble. Your overly fluffy reviews though haven't.
You constantly need to hype yourself up, refer to yourself as a credible reviewer, give your reviews dramatic titles which translates to "Come and look at me and heap praise" and then anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a cunt.

I've sussed you out before: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;quote=1124581;topic=92616.25

Here's another of your weird logic: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80835.0

Here's when you cried when nobody gave your review any attention:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71765.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72910.0

You clearly lack any respect towards anyone so don't expect to receive any in return.

brolin_76

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price: 15mins - £60

Comms - Arranged by text , called on arrival to get flat number everything went smoothly.

Location - 5 min walk from great portland street, Can't believe this building existed! It's a very worn out council tower block surrounded in a area by luxury office buildings / flats. I actually didn't feel comfortable and safe going inside as there was dealers /groups of young teenagers lurking around the block if it was at night i probably would of called it off but since it was early morning and i was excited after reading a previous review of how hot this girl was i went!

Megan opened the door and i was very disappointed  :dash: i was going to book for 1hour but said i quickly said i was in a rush and can only do 15mins, if it didn't take me a effort to get there i would of probably walked. I don't know how someone could of rated her facially a 9/10 its not like she didn't put any effort in her appearance,i could tell she spent time with her make up and doing her nails but to me she is facially a 5-6/10 at best.  :unknown: She doesn't show her face on her profile and now i know why! I saw a picture of a girl on the newspaper a while ago ( she was murdered sorry but it does resemble her very accurately)

Photo Link:http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7279177.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Marsha-McDonnell.jpg

The photo she uses i think are of her but heavily edited and very misleading, she is very petite and has small boobs but she does have a nice bum for her frame but no where near like the photos suggest! Saying that her attitude was very good hence why i rated this a neutral despite being heavily disappointed with her looks.

Service - I took the shower offered on arrival, was surprisingly clean and nice for a old tower block. She was waiting on the bed and once i came back she started to try and kiss me but i kindly refused and asked for oral,her OWO wasn't good as she doesn't go deep only sucking on the tip which i hate so i just asked for the condom. She came on top for cowgirl i told her that i prefer a grind back and forth motion but she said she doesn't like that and it hurts her knees and only stuck to going up and down which i don't really enjoy so i moved to missionary here was where i was very turned off  :scare: from the previous review someone asked if her lips of the vagina were bigger than normal and i can confirm that they are! she has a very larger flap skin than normal which i know some men love but i hate! So i stopped and asked to to give me a HJ to finish, she provides CIM but from her OWO i knew it was going to be bad.

Overall - Nice attitude and very friendly but sadly facially she's not as attractive as her personality, her body was okay if you like small tits and petite girls she is slim but not toned ( flab shows when sitting down) . I guess from this experience i learned not to judge girls on people reviews as everyone has their own individual taste, I've seen around 10 work girls and facially think she was the worst out the bunch.

Ratings:
Face - 5-6/10
Body - 7/10
Attitude - 8-9/10

I hope this helps people who were interested in seeing Megan.

thanks for your review. 5/6 facially a big no from me. already two neutral and the positive was from a very easily pleased punter fl0atab1lity. I never trust his review. :cool:

Expl1cit

Pretty enough, reminded me of Millie McKintosh, Professor Green's ex. Lot slimmer than the profile pics and hair shorter and not as blond.

Slow and Low - an established UKP reviewer - just quoted the above on his review of Megan when asked how he rated her facially.

So this further proves how subjective looks can be, and for me anyway, puts further doubt into the credibility of our newbie friend charlesco who described her as 'not attractive' and 'facially the worst out of the bunch of 10 girls he has seen'   :unknown:

LL

Floater-ability. This newbie has way more credibility than you to be honest - and it's his first post! I take your reviews with a huge pinch of salt. Every one entitled like click-bait on a typical tabloid news site and filled with superlatives and the last one a predictable, self-congratulatory "TOFTT".

Do you think anyone's going to back you up, having a pop at Sam? He's one of the biggest contributors in the London section and I personally trust his opinions a lot more than yours. As for the number of negative reviews he's posted? He's sharing both good and bad experiences with us in his selfless way. He doesn't have an agenda here like your attention-seeking self. Each of his negative reviews have potentially saved me, and others from a similarly-bad experience.

You seem to be somebody who's extremely easily pleased. Either that or you're simply exaggerating your experiences. Take this girl as an example. One overly-positive review - yours, and two neutrals. Or Alice at Great Portland Street - one negative, one neutral (mine) and your extremely positive one. Or what about the time I posted comments about Vicky (Bromley-by-Bow) and her dodgy gnashers?  :lol:. So blinded are you by your fluffy EAS that you not only failed to notice it but refused to acknowledge it to the point where you were convinced I must have seen a different girl and wanted to consult with me first, via PM, before submitting your own predictably-gushing review.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:02:44 pm by The_Don »

brolin_76

Floater-ability. This newbie has way more credibility than you to be honest - and it's his first post! I take your reviews with a huge pinch of salt. Every one entitled like click-bait on a typical tabloid news site and filled with superlatives and the last one a predictable, self-congratulatory "TOFTT".

Do you think anyone's going to back you up, having a pop at Sam? He's one of the biggest contributors in the London section and I personally trust his opinions a lot more than yours. As for the number of negative reviews he's posted? He's sharing both good and bad experiences with us in his selfless way. He doesn't have an agenda here like your attention-seeking self. Each of his negative reviews have potentially saved me, and others from a similarly-bad experience.

You seem to be somebody who's extremely easily pleased. Either that or you're simply exaggerating your experiences. Take this girl as an example. One overly-positive review - yours, and two neutrals. Or Alice at Great Portland Street - one negative, one neutral (mine) and your extremely positive one. Or what about the time I posted comments about Vicky (Bromley-by-Bow) and her dodgy gnashers?  :lol:. So blinded are you by your fluffy EAS that you not only failed to notice it but refused to acknowledge it to the point where you were convinced I must have seen a different girl and wanted to consult with me first, via PM, before submitting your own predictably-gushing review.

exactly he is extremely easily pleased. just a good example all this girls in this flat great Portland street only his reviews are strong positive. he just wants to get attention of his reviews., best GFE, sexy as fuck..he best massage. Now I know what is underneath of his reviews, overjoyed, overreacted nothing more. :cool:

Yeboahsleftfoot

LL surely you are not suggesting that floater boy is an attention seeker, that is a disgrace. His recent post requesting a TOFTT that he would see and then review wasn't self serving drivel made to boost his credibility as one of the greatest studs, loved by every whore he meets.

He must be a real hit with the ladies with his sparkling wit and repartee, I bet they dream of him coming back. Likely he calls them cunts too, bet they love it. He isn't more deluded and full of vitriol than anyone else on here, he couldn't start an argument in an empty room and he isn't more judgmental than Rumpole of the fucking Bailey.

He never calls out others and the majority of the stuff he writes on here never makes him look like a fluffy prossie fan boy with an overinflated opinion of his standing in the community, its not obvious from the number of people he's crossed swords with that he is confrontational. There is little evidence that he is the king of snide or dismissive of everyone who dares to disagree with his opinion, you should hang your head in shame.

Offline SamLP

No worries mate, look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

I didn't think she was working at the weekends, profile seems to indicate she is available next week Mon-Fri, possibly to cope with all the demand and the 8000+ views this thread has generated, depsite the attempts of a few jealous old pensioners  :lol:

And that's why you shouldn't stick your head too far up your own arse. You start to believe the shit that comes out is actually golden nuggets  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

And that's why you shouldn't stick your head too far up your own arse. You start to believe the shit that comes out is actually golden nuggets  :D

The pride in the number of thread hits smacks of prossie fan boy at best, pimp at worst

James999

Floats head is so far up his arse it's unreal, it's just a shame he's taken the report button up there with him, I've never seen someone report so many posts and go whinging to admin everytime someone says anything he doesn't like.

He seriously needs to grow up  :music:

Offline SamLP

Floats head is so far up his arse it's unreal, it's just a shame he's taken the report button up there with him, I've never seen someone report so many posts and go whinging to admin everytime someone says anything he doesn't like.

He seriously needs to grow up  :music:

The ironic thing is his actual reason. I guess his excessive use of the word cunt isn't classed as swearing or abuse. He likes to dish it out but can't handle the heat.

Yeboahsleftfoot

The ironic thing is his actual reason. I guess his excessive use of the word cunt isn't classed as swearing or abuse. He likes to dish it out but can't handle the heat.

He's at it again, reporting abuse in this thread yet thinks it is acceptable for him to call all and sundry cunts, he has the self awareness of an Apprentice candidate, truly delusional.

James999

He's at it again, reporting abuse in this thread yet thinks it is acceptable for him to call all and sundry cunts, he has the self awareness of an Apprentice candidate, truly delusional.

Exactly, he seems to dish out the abuse with his favourite term being Cunt, even a slight negative to him and he's running off to admin crying like a 12 year old kid  :music:

Offline SamLP

He seems to have a crush on you though. He keeps following you around: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102456.0

Yeboahsleftfoot

He seems to have a crush on you though. He keeps following you around: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102456.0

He clearly loves me Sam and this crush started immediately after he was refused an appointment at an establishment I had enjoyed and reviewed, strange that.

James999

He clearly loves me Sam and this crush started immediately after he was refused an appointment at an establishment I had enjoyed and reviewed, strange that.

Turned down by a pro$$ie, that's gotta hurt, why she turn him down, didn't he tell her who he was?

I bet he reported her to Admin  :sarcastic:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Turned down by a pro$$ie, that's gotta hurt, why she turn him down, didn't he tell her who he was?

I bet he reported her to Admin  :sarcastic:

It was the massage place I reviewed, the owner came on here, she was since banned, there was a load of shit that went down, he abused her, he abused me and anyone else who got in his way. Allegedly his reputation in the fsbm world precluded him from getting a booking, she knew exactly who he was, he spat the dummy big time. He reported all and sundry to admin.

Offline smiths

It was the massage place I reviewed, the owner came on here, she was since banned, there was a load of shit that went down, he abused her, he abused me and anyone else who got in his way. Allegedly his reputation in the fsbm world precluded him from getting a booking, she knew exactly who he was, he spat the dummy big time. He reported all and sundry to admin.

Well he can report who he likes now as he has been banned as the troll he clearly was, and was increasingly so on here in my observations. Prick. :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

Couple of things to say here.

First, I often check a reviewers positive to negative review ratio.  This usually points out the fluffies and touts.  Frankly if someone has more than 70% hit rate I give their views the same sort of credence I give to gamblers who tell me they have made money out of it (I.E. Absolutely none at all).

Second, I've "discussed" with LL the value of TOFTT reviews before.  In my view these are the life blood of the board.  If a punter wants to point out that they have a TOFTT review then good luck to them in my view - we all benefit.

Dave

brolin_76

Disagreements are one thing - perfectly acceptable but a newbie coming on here saying my review is misleading and very inaccurate is another matter - and not acceptable!

now get a life you retard.  :thumbsdown:

Offline anton216

Sorry to bring this discussion back up again, I've just come back to ukpunting.com, and having a browse, it was because of this floaty wanker that put me off writing reviews here. It's good to see how it turned out for him lol.

mrhappypants

Sorry to bring this discussion back up again, I've just come back to ukpunting.com, and having a browse, it was because of this floaty wanker that put me off writing reviews here. It's good to see how it turned out for him lol.

When I was a teenager I worked in a rough pub on a South London council estate.  Looking back the banter was fantastic.  One of the things I really like about UKP is the same frank, earthy and unvarnished exchange of views.  Wankers generally do not last long...