Author Topic: Bangor  (Read 5814 times)

Offline Buttons

Hi all.

I'm stopping in Bangor overnight in the next few weeks, so looking for recommendations. There doesn't seem to be much choice, would I be better stopping in for a quiet night in front of the TV?

I'm easy on requirements, incall or outcall. But want OWO and French kissing. Budget is £120 max for the hour.

Don't know Bangor that well. Will have transport, but need to keep away from dodgy areas.

 :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Ive never punted in that region although there have been various requests in the past. I did a 5 mile search of LL57 & only a few results returned on AW. I then expanded the search to a 15 mile radius and there were more profiles displayed but in Llandudno.

I liked the look of this Imogen Thomas, possible Susanna Reid lookalikey  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one looks Rhylly dirty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A few Ebonies, couple of Milfs, I doubt any have been reviewed here, seems arrid no Spanish Italians or Romanians in sight and lets be honest they go where the Wongas at

A footnote, there may be Independant escorts found by googling Bangor Escorts etc..hope this was a better response than your Scottish request  :hi:



Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Hugh is right. Pickings are pretty slim in that part of the World.

I'm up there with work pretty regularly and have, in the past, had a few good punts. SOTE (which I think stood for star of the east) was superb. But she hung up her g string a few months back.

Scentofawoman is based in Prestatyn. She is hard to get hold of and her profile seems down at the moment (so I can't post a link). If it comes back and you can book he,r then do it. She is one of the horniest (and nicest) women I've ever met.

My current best suggestion, is Emily Rhapsody.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's on my HL, but I've not seen her. Reviews are excellent though and she looks gorgeous.

Sadie looks good too, if you can get across to Rhyl (about an hour from Bangor).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let us know how you get on

Offline Buttons

Thanks guys. And yes, a better response than my Scottish posting.  :drinks:

Offline sensualencounter

There's got to be a god punchline with "Bangor"! Such a great name for a town full of prossies. Except it doesn't!! :D

Offline charlie-mott

Ive never punted in that region although there have been various requests in the past. I did a 5 mile search of LL57 & only a few results returned on AW. I then expanded the search to a 15 mile radius and there were more profiles displayed but in Llandudno.

I liked the look of this Imogen Thomas, possible Susanna Reid lookalikey  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one looks Rhylly dirty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A few Ebonies, couple of Milfs, I doubt any have been reviewed here, seems arrid no Spanish Italians or Romanians in sight and lets be honest they go where the Wongas at

A footnote, there may be Independant escorts found by googling Bangor Escorts etc..hope this was a better response than your Scottish request  :hi:

Another great find HJ. Maranella has leapt to the top of my north wales to do list. Now I need to find an excuse to get up there.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Charles, same here but I dont lead an exotic life that takes me to far out countrys like Bangor Prestatyn or Rhyl  :cry: I will be slumbing it out in Ibiza town soon though (life blows  :sarcastic:)

By The Way, we have unsuccessfully tried the Bangor joke, well done to all that partook  :rose:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81309.msg1008633#msg1008633

Offline chesterpunter

Has anyone been to the thai massage in bangor? If so whats the chances on extras


Offline oldrainbow

I have been there a few times in the last few months best thai massage ive ever had, doesnt seem to be eny extras on offer! Enyone after a good massage this is the place!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 08:26:44 pm by oldrainbow »

Offline chesterpunter

Thanks for the info...will feedback after a visit down that way next week

Offline Js12299

Do let us know I’m visiting soon

markeasten

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I visited this place yesterday. 
The massage shop isn't always open so you have to book
Som the owner is a very pleasant lady of around 40 I think

Whilst she only does massage it is a pleasant one and she is talkative and very welcoming. When the subject of naughty massage came up it was a robust no. She cares  about her reputation etc so my advice is go if you like a massage and a flirt but if you hope for more you will be empty handed

As far as I'm aware she is the only genuine Thai massage in the area.