Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burntisland Oriental.  (Read 2176 times)

Online Laid_back_bloke

Hi

Working up in Fife soon.

Anyone any feedback on this place, seems they swap quite regularly.

External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

swap? love a swap in a 3sum :diablo:

Offline bigmike32

Never been but i heard its all bait and switch.

fly fifer

It is a bait and switch. But what you get is a Chinese girl as you would expect, just not necessarily the one in the photo. You pays your money and you take your chance, been a couple of times and  the girls were both pretty good.
I would have done a review but as I said you won't see the same girl twice.

ickydicky

It is a bait and switch. But what you get is a Chinese girl as you would expect, just not necessarily the one in the photo. You pays your money and you take your chance, been a couple of times and  the girls were both pretty good.
I would have done a review but as I said you won't see the same girl twice.

how can you tell? :lol:

Offline Poopster

Has anyone seen the profile for the one in Cowdenbeath?  By fuck, I'd hope to get a bait and switch, the profile pictures are fucking howling!

fly fifer

TOFTT Poopy
You'll be a braver man than me.  :thumbsup: :D

Offline bigmike32

Poopy is overdue a punt tofft and venture through to cowden and let us know how it is :lol:

Offline Poopster

Poopy is overdue a punt tofft and venture through to cowden and let us know how it is :lol:

Piss off Mike, you know I've done my share of TOFTTing!!  :D

Nae danger pal, nae danger.  Actually... is there any harm in making an enquiry? If it's a B&S it might be for the better...

Offline bigmike32

I emailed that one in cowden and didnt get an answer lol. Yes you have took a few bullets poopy. Venture over to edinburgh or something and find a wg that is decent looking.

Offline FF2019

I went for a trip to Cowdenbeath....

There is a Chinese guy offers to meet you at Morrison's car park, i watched him come and walk about not very subtly!

Its very dodgy and I left without him knowing who I was

Offline bigmike32

That does sound dodgy if the wg says a guy will meet you then bail thats too dodgy.

Offline Poopster

I went for a trip to Cowdenbeath....

There is a Chinese guy offers to meet you at Morrison's car park, i watched him come and walk about not very subtly!

Its very dodgy and I left without him knowing who I was

That doesn't sound like a good arrangement in any way... meet a guy in a carpark with a view to seeing a probable B&S... The whole thing stinks. 

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

Surely no matter how bad the scene is in Fife nobody falls for this shite?
'I don't give out my address but one of my minders will meet you in Asda's carpark so that when he mugs you on the way to me you won't even have an address to give the police you thick shit'.
The management would like to point out that other Supermarket carparks are available.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 09:56:15 pm by auldie63 »

Online Laid_back_bloke

Decided to give it a miss for now...