Author Topic: Chelsea-sub - Oldham  (Read 2102 times)


2 review(s) for chelsea-1989 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Moon

Chelsea-Sub, Oldham, £60 for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only

Background: I arranged a meeting with Chelsea – she’s been on my ‘Intrigued By’ list for a while. Not many photos on her profile, though - no gallery but she changes her profile pic(s) occasionally and she’s looked OK on those, even though they were close-cropped and not sharp. She says she’s sub, likes OWO, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, CIM and Swallow. She also states that she’s a 26 year-old slut who is ‘up for anything’. Right up my street – maybe another Submissive Lauren-type for me to play with.  Chelsea’s list gives an idea of loads of possibilities and I’m sure there are many of the respected members of the North West UKP Podging Team who could put her fully through her paces. I mostly like oral in its many forms and being in charge so I thought I’d risk £60 for a quick tryout, maybe more in the future.

Location: Just on the outskirts of Oldham, about 3 mins from J22 of the M60. Plenty of street parking – I’d be a bit reticent at night but it seems OK during the day. I texted her on arrival and she texted back straightaway with the house number. I was to walk straight in. I did so….and the first problem presented itself….she’s a bit bigger than I expected (horizontally, that is - not height). That’s why the photos are hazy, cropped, etc.  I should know better after all these years!

Physical: Loads of tattoos – that neither bothers nor excites me. A size 10, she says on her profile. Sorry, but no way. Size 12 at least, maybe more. I’m afraid I’m one of those shallow chaps who doesn’t like the bigger birds and, while I can’t honestly describe her as ‘fat’, we can substitute: ‘chunky’ without difficulty.  ‘Big round ass’ she says on her profile. Yep, I’d go with that. Big thighs too. I know some of the NWUKPP Team like a girl with something to grab hold of so, if you’re that way inclined, don’t let me put you off. Just not for me and I felt BM Junior lose interest.

Premises: This was the second problem – it’s a bit of a shit-hole, to be honest. ‘Sorry about the mess’, she said ‘children and a dog’ was the explanation. Well – you could still run the vac around and do a bit of clearing-up and dusting, etc, love. I left my socks on because I didn’t want to touch the carpet. There was mess everywhere – discarded clothes, litter, general rubbish. No excuse for this IMO.   :thumbsdown:

The ‘Event’: She was wearing a minidress at my request. I regretted asking for this as soon as I saw her because it just highlighted her size. She took off the dress and bra. Nice nipples but quite droopy tits. I DFK’d her for a while to get BM Junior awake and it did the trick. Not a bad kisser, it turns out. Once I’d achieved a ¾ stiffy, I popped it in her mouth. Now, this is where she earns her money. She gave me an excellent BJ – loads of slurping, deep throat (although with a ¾–on, that’s not too difficult), much licking and sucking of my balls (popped one in her mouth at one point). I didn’t get to the face-fucking because the BJ was so good – and I tend to lose control quickly when sporting a less-than-rigid cock. So I let go in her mouth, she took it like a good girl and spat it into a tissue. Job done, I dressed, with a bit of a chat and headed back to my car, making sure I wiped my shoes before leaving the house.

Thoughts on the way back to the car: Punts like this have saved me a fortune over the years. When I come out after a really good punt, I’m usually ready to get the next one set up quickly. I definitely wasn’t ripped off on this punt but I didn’t enjoy it and that has me thinking that I’ll leave podging alone for a while. VFM? No – I was out in 20 minutes and wished I’d saved the £60 towards a better punt. Another Submissive Lauren? No way. Will I return? No.

Summary: I can’t really blame Chelsea – I suppose it’s my body-perception that’s at fault. She simply isn’t my type. I won’t return, despite the oral. I wonder how long my podging break will last…..(4 weeks is my record). I’ve put it as a neutral because there were pluses: she was polite and gave a good blowjob; and there were negatives - she’s not a size 10, the photos don’t give the correct impression and the house was a tip.

Bm


Offline marcus1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 85
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Cheers for putting this up was just about to book her!!!
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Blue Moon

 :hi:    You're welcome, hope it helped.    Bm

Offline frankc

I must admit I've thought about podging this girl myself but, I'm sure there was a thread running on here last year about her advertising BB on her first profile, I maybe wrong but your review has just consigned her to the dustbin......Thanks for reviewing BM

Offline Blue Moon

Yes, I remember there being a BB concern, but (in our email exchange before we met) she'd told me she'd simply set up her profile incorrectly. It's still not correct, though - at the start of our sesh, she said 'no bareback and no anal', even though anal is advertised. I don't want either so no problem.    Bm

Offline nbrnay

The event was good though? I can live with a larger frame and a messy house if her deepthroat/facefucking skill are on point

Offline Blue Moon

Well, I didn't get around to facefucking because I just wanted it to be over.  As a BJ, I'd give it 6.5 out of 10 and/but I'd rather go elsewhere next time to get a more glamorous girl and nicer surroundings.    Bm

Offline boogz

I saw her a while ago at the same location, apologies for not putting a review up.

Anyway, I found the house to be disgusting as well (she apologised a lot but no excuse really.) I did have quite a good time with her though nevertheless, mostly because she was SO submissive. Seemed to be up for anything. I fucked her face pretty hard and she half-puked all over her bedroom carpet. You'd think she'd be prepared lol. Also agree that she was a bit bigger than I expected, but facially quite hot in a dirty way and it was more the service I was going for anyway

Offline Blackpool Rock

This review reads like the review I would have written of my visit, I was going to review her but was planning on seeing her again so was waiting until after the 2nd visit but just never really bothered to revisit and probably won't in reality, I didn't actually think she was that sub

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review BM

I had looked at this lass as a maybe, I'm not from homes and gardens but the gaff sounds a real dive.

I'm not averse to podging a porky lass but I want know before I get there, deceptive pics and a shit hole gaff are enough to make it a grey one.

She's off the list.


Offline manc36

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,795
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Thanks for the review. I was tempted to have a punt with her if I was working around that area. Think I shall give it a miss.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:42:21 pm by manc36 »
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BEGGSY69

Similary to Boogz I punted her a while back and didn't review. I'm no Dom but I did facefuck her. In my case she puke she did puke on the floor. Not loads but she just wiped her face and then carried on.Wwe had sex in a couple of positoins on the bed next to the pool of vomit. I'll give her credit she's tight, despite having had a couple of kids(they were somewhere int he house @ the time), and responsive and I did have to hold back a couple of times. But the house is a tip and wiping your feet on the way out is not an understatement. She's very recognisable from her chest tats. A broad minded lass that swings with her partner. I don't mind them on the chunky side and though she was pretty in a 'girl next door with a twist of kink' kinda way. If memory serves me right, she's not a local lass either. She's from middle england somewhere. Decent service but the state of the house and the puke oh and the fact that the bedsheets didn't look like they'd seen the inside of a washing machine for quite some time put me off returning.

 

Offline opal

Thanks for the report BM. I had almost booked myself when I was in Oldham.

Great report, very factual and I agree fully with your sentiments about bad/average punts saving you money. I prefer slim women and would ahve felt exactly the same as you. Im in Oldham on monday and your report has also saved me time an money

Offline nbrnay

Anyone else had any joy booking this girl? Regardless of the state of where she lives, she sounded right up my street, meat on the bones and actually good at deepthroating. I messaged her on AW, few messages back and forth, agreed a date and time, sent a booking which she ignored. Messaged her to ask if something came up and can we rearrange and my messages have been read but no reply.

I'll get over it of course but just wondering if anyone else had had trouble with booking her.