Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle at Annabella's, Milton Keynes  (Read 2031 times)

3 review(s) for michelle_nbw (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline edc770

I had actually intended to see another one of the Annabella's lovelies, but she had to cancel at the last minute, so thought I'd go for Michelle instead as I planned to do her sooner or later anyway. As it turned out, she was an excellent substitute. Half an hour for £60.

Venue

Nice flat in central MK on third floor. I have been here before.

Comms

Easy, called maid at 10am to rebook with Michelle. Got my hands on her a few hours later.

Appearances/Personality

Always difficult to tell with these blurred Annabella's pictures. Lovely toned body with well formed tits and great arse. Landing strip of pubes above pussy. Facially she is attractive although not especially my type, but her demeanour more than made up for this. Very welcoming indeed, chatty, friendly, filthy. Good English and no language barrier. The Annabella's pic with her in glasses demonstrates the tits well.

Services

She has a very extensive likes list and everything I asked for was available. Kissing not deep but some tongue, OWO, likes to be rimmed, sex, and would have had CIM if I had got that far.

The visit

Arrived at the allotted time and was buzzed up, then greeted at the door by Michelle. Welcomed in and offered a drink, and chance to freshen up in en-suite bathroom. Michelle returned a couple of minutes later and then kissed me warmly before easing me out of my shirt, trousers and other clothes, and asked me what I fancied. My tastes are fairly vanilla but seeing as certain opportunities for something just a shade kinkier were on offer I did mention them - no trouble at all!
She asked me whether i was into teasing which is not really me, but to get things started I lay on my front whilst she massaged my back, naked, and rubbed herself all over me. Michelle soon noticed that my dick had responded (scolding me playfully for some seepage) and turned me over, asking whether I fancied OWO. It would have been rude to refuse and she quickly took my whole length in her mouth, almost gagging at times, bulging her cheeks at others. A very horny view, so I began running my hands over her, and soon we shifted so that I had a nipple in my mouth licking it which soon brought some encouraging whimpers from Michelle. These got a little louder and more intense as she gratefully received some RO (considerately propping herself up on a pillow to allow better access), and continued favourably as I flipped her over to rim her, while stroking her pussy gently, then exchanging finger and tongue to do more RO and just a fingertip up her bumhole. Feeling that I was being neglected, it was soon back to more OWO, this time with me kneeling so that i could keep a finger at pussy/arse.
Time to fuck and on with a condom. I always like to start with cowgirl and Michelle certainly knows how to ride, so rock hard again as I was pumping into her as she squatted on top and the bed creaked. She then offered some reverse cowgirl which is a rarity for me and performed that splendidly - great view of her sliding up and down my pole, plus an opportunity for a finger to stray towards the arse. In customary fashion we moved into missionary and as I began pounding away, she started gasping as though she were approaching orgasm. I continued to pound hard as we grabbed each other and kissed, but such was her gasping encouragement that instead of a messy CIM finish I popped inside her for a very intense finish.
We cleaned up, I had another glass of water, and we chatted before I was on my way. Gently, as I was quite drained by this point.

Pros

Great attitude, filthy and many services willingly offered, great body. Enjoys her job, eager to please.

Cons

Smoker, though disguised it well, facially not my type. Though I'd not have minded giving her a facial and by the sounds of it neither would she.

All in all a great half hour punt for £60, and a more than made up for any disappointment with original plan not being available. Link to Annabella's profile: External Link/Members Only. As other eagle-eyed reviewers have mentioned there is also an AW profile at External Link/Members Only.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:37:58 pm by edc770 »

Offline DipsyDoodle

Thanks for the review EDC.  Annabella's is kind of hit-and-miss so I appreciate the intel that she enjoys her job.

vt

Thanks for the review EDC.  Annabella's is kind of hit-and-miss so I appreciate the intel that she enjoys her job.

Not the prettiest...or the youngest...but Michelle's got a tidy body and puts a lot of effort into making sure you enjoy yourself!  :thumbsup: