Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Picking women from a lineup in London?  (Read 4124 times)

unspecifiedldn

Hey all,

is there a place in London where girls line up in front of you and you get to pick the one you fancy?

I am tired of the hit and miss review hunting and due diligence that goes into the selection process.

Thanks!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hey all,

is there a place in London where girls line up in front of you and you get to pick the one you fancy?

I am tired of the hit and miss review hunting and due diligence that goes into the selection process.

Thanks!

This happens in most brothels the line up or they each come into the room one after the other

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You can try Libby's massag in Stratford... There were at least 10 women there when I last visited. You get to look at all the ladies and pick the one you want.

The Latina brothels in Tooting, camberwell and Croydon will all have a line up of the girls who are available.

Personally I'd rather see the girl I liked that was advertised but now and again I'm presently surprised by a line up.

Offline Nowornever

Just search massage parlours. Plenty of them in London  :hi:

LL

Said it before in other threads, call the phone numbers you see on old fashioned prossie cards stuck to the inside of phoneboxes in prossie hotspots such as Paddington, Edgeware Road, Covent Garden, etc, etc. Ask how many girls they have working, and the price. Rates for Edgeware Road - £80 for 30 minutes; £60 for 20 minutes.  This is for a basic service - expect to be offered various "extras" when you get there, for extra coin.

dembo200

Starbucks :cool:

been fantastic with all the students using it as a library

Online Steely Dan

You can try Libby's massag in Stratford... There were at least 10 women there when I last visited. You get to look at all the ladies and pick the one you want.

The Latina brothels in Tooting, camberwell and Croydon will all have a line up of the girls who are available.

Personally I'd rather see the girl I liked that was advertised but now and again I'm presently surprised by a line up.
Do you mean Libby's sauna?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15312.msg236498#msg236498

Hey gents, I know you think these places are obvious, but they are not to all.  It is very helpful if you add a link or contact details to your suggestions.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Do you mean Libby's sauna?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15312.msg236498#msg236498

Hey gents, I know you think these places are obvious, but they are not to all.  It is very helpful if you add a link or contact details to your suggestions.

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's the place

unspecifiedldn

Thank you all for the responses, very helpful!

On the back of these - what if I end up liking none of them? (which needs to mean that they are rubbish as I won't have much brain flowing in my brain by that point :)) I have left a few times as the girl either wasnt as advertised or was just nasty, but i'd like to hear your views.

Offline Si198

Thank you all for the responses, very helpful!

On the back of these - what if I end up liking none of them? (which needs to mean that they are rubbish as I won't have much brain flowing in my brain by that point :)) I have left a few times as the girl either wasnt as advertised or was just nasty, but i'd like to hear your views.

That's upto you walking is always better than paying for a shag you don't want.

I would think if there's a selecton there will be 1 girl who takes your fancy.

But if there isn't then I would walk try and have a plan b if you can.

Online advent2016

This happens in most brothels the line up or they each come into the room one after the other

At a parlour in Crewe, I asked which girl gave the best blowjob, after some argument, they all pointed at one girl, laughed, and I selected her.

Offline kefcseries

I also have never come across a straight lineup of girls to be picked.

I have promised myself that if/when I do I'm going to loudly use "eeny, meeny, miny, mo" to make my selection, just for the hell of it.

I might end up with a kick to the balls before I can finish but hey, it's worth a shot.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I also have never come across a straight lineup of girls to be picked.

I have promised myself that if/when I do I'm going to loudly use "eeny, meeny, miny, mo" to make my selection, just for the hell of it.

I might end up with a kick to the balls before I can finish but hey, it's worth a shot.

The most amount of women I've seen in a line up in the uk was 4, But in Venezuela and Brazil  I've seen over  7 they each stand up in a line and you can either sit down or walk up to them and talk some will try to kiss you or hug you while others shake your hand and state their name. Once you've chosen the girl they take you by the hand into the room and that's when the fun starts  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 06:39:07 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline kefcseries

7 girl lineup sounds insane. Closest I've come was in Amsterdam when I got to pick 2 Thai girls out of 6 for a 4 hand massage.