Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brenda888 in Cardiff - anyone?  (Read 881 times)

Offline scout

Gents -

This looks wonderful External Link/Members Only, but she's Romanian  :(

Anyone had a positive experience or should I trust the hive mind and look elsewhere?

Offline HughJardon

I think a body stocking always looks wonderful but they can also be misleading, obviously hiding away any discrepancies on a profile shot, Im not a fan of downward angular shots either. Shes described as a milf on some of her AW feedback

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nothing much to really report on her though, another day another Tofft in Cardiff, Touring girls galore & plenty of Latins soaking up the Welsh feelgood ambiance  :cool:
Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

External Link/Members Only
Or you could try this one if you have the bollox, don't look at me !

Offline scout

Yup that profile pic screams "classy and sophisticated"  :rolleyes:

Offline scout

Actually the gem is in the feedback - from mattmgbell. B&S. Bugger.

Offline Hotmat

Same girl as External Link/Members Only
She is young, but flabby tummy with stretch marks. Everything was so mechanical I struggled to eject my load. Her mobile was pinging all along and she asked me to come quicker. As soon as I did, she stood up and went to her phone...
She's in Portsmouth now. Trust me you have not not lost out on anything.
I was so annoyed with myself for my poor choice that I have since decided "if the photos are not SPECTACULAR, I don't go".

I just cannot comprehend how on earth can others leave feedback like :
"Great time with a great woman, very polite and keen to please. Left me feeling very happy indeed."
or
"Fantastic meet with a very beautiful woman, a real pleasure to have met you Brenda. Thanks for a great time xx"

Or maybe I have just been spoilt in my sex life so far...