Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long do you give plan A  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Next1

To confirm before putting the wheels in motion to secure a plan B?

Long story short, made a booking last week to coincide with a day off. Agreed day and rough time and was asked to confirm that I still wanted the booking at the start of the week. Text and tried to call but non response.

I know that people don't normally live with their work phone on 24/7, but there has been no activity on AW for the last couple of days. Not keen on sitting about with my cock in my hand waiting and having to resort to a plan Y or Z!!

mavgoose

Get a plan B or C in action. Now.

Nothing worse than having a day in your head to punt. And not.
Or worse , going for a desparate plan F or G, who you'd normally never ever choose.

Offline Next1

Get a plan B or C in action. Now.

Nothing worse than having a day in your head to punt. And not.
Or worse , going for a desparate plan F or G, who you'd normally never ever choose.

Been thinking that.

Thanks for your reply

DG

I usually book at least a week in advance, often two. If, as happened recently, my Plan A didn't confirm by 4 days before D Day, I look elsewhere. I use a limited number of regulars, all of whom are usually very busy, so I need to book early enough to secure a favoured time. If I fancy trying someone new then a day would be sufficient as there are enough good girls around. If I didn't manage to find one, I would leave it; no plans b and c for me anymore.

ickydicky

agree. if no reply for hoors work phone and if profile not logged on for few days then go elsewhere.

Offline Next1

I usually book at least a week in advance, often two. If, as happened recently, my Plan A didn't confirm by 4 days before D Day, I look elsewhere. I use a limited number of regulars, all of whom are usually very busy, so I need to book early enough to secure a favoured time. If I fancy trying someone new then a day would be sufficient as there are enough good girls around. If I didn't manage to find one, I would leave it; no plans b and c for me anymore.
[/quote

That's the thing she did confirm that she was ok with the day. Just deff time to be be agreed, alarm bells that there has been no AW activity for a couple of days.

Worried about double booking with 2 different girls if it is a goer. Don't think my cock or wallet could handle it lol

Offline guns

I'm really guilty of moving on to a plan B or C very quickly . All of my punts are short notice/same day so if my plan A doesn't get back to me in half an hour i move on  . It's 50/50 as to whether plan B or C's turn out ok . I'm very impulsive with my punting and it's really what i fancy on the day , sometimes a brunette , sometimes a blonde , or maybe a black girl . Depend's how i feel when i get up  :D
Because i'm not that fussy it usually ends up ok  :lol:

Offline auldie63

Provided you cancel one of them promptly you should not have a problem.
I personally only do incalls and usually same day bookings and always take 3/4 alternative numbers with me. If I get to the locus and the little darling does not respond within 10min of the booking time, or Godzilla's wee sister answers the door, I am on the phone looking for an alternative.

Offline thecrippler

I'm really guilty of moving on to a plan B or C very quickly . All of my punts are short notice/same day so if my plan A doesn't get back to me in half an hour i move on  . It's 50/50 as to whether plan B or C's turn out ok . I'm very impulsive with my punting and it's really what i fancy on the day , sometimes a brunette , sometimes a blonde , or maybe a black girl . Depend's how i feel when i get up  :D
Because i'm not that fussy it usually ends up ok  :lol:

+1

ickydicky

Provided you cancel one of them promptly you should not have a problem.
I personally only do incalls and usually same day bookings and always take 3/4 alternative numbers with me. If I get to the locus and the little darling does not respond within 10min of the booking time, or Godzilla's wee sister answers the door, I am on the phone looking for an alternative.

locus. you an ex cop :lol: :D

Offline mattmugwump

Being stuck in a pretty p*sh poor area of the country there is only usually a plan A for me, I usually am a short notice / same day guy as well so plan B for me would probablt end up being someone elses plan F as I'd have little choice / time to make a good decision!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:11:01 pm by mattmugwump »

Shagger69

Do we really need another Brexit thread

:crazy:

Offline bigmike32

I scour aw and contact my plan a if she doesnt reply in about a day or 2 i contact plans b c and d etc. My punting ground is edinburgh so if my plans fall through i call the saunas and see who is available.

Offline jedi master

usually give my plan a contact at the weekend for a meeting through the week if no reply in a couple of days I move on to plan b.

Offline MrFox

The thread has jinxed me  :D up until I read this thread I have never had a plan A fall through. Had several never reply to my first message but never planned a meet and then it fell through.

After really good comms back and forth I had a 6pm booking for tonight, agreed by text on Saturday. Yesterday she was to send me her full address but she didn't answer my text...was slightly concerned. I checked her AW profile was still up, it was but she hadn't logged in since Saturday.

I thought I'd give it until the morning and send another text asking if the booking was on. Still no answer back. Got to 5pm sent my final (3rd) text before finishing work and again nothing. I have left it there to avoid reaching stalker level  :D

Before posting this I had another look on AW and she has been online today. Now there may be a valid reason for not replying and because I would like to visit her at some point I will refrain from identifying for now.

When it comes to reviewing, would this qualify as someone you can review? Clearly when reading a review you're interested in the actually service, but if I seen others having comm problems with a WG's I would likely stay clear or know to have a plan B. If this was the other way around I'm sure I'd be blacklisted.

Offline bigmike32

That would qualify as timewasting and girls like that need to be named and shamed as she is flaky.

Offline Next1

The thread has jinxed me  :D up until I read this thread I have never had a plan A fall through. Had several never reply to my first message but never planned a meet and then it fell through.

After really good comms back and forth I had a 6pm booking for tonight, agreed by text on Saturday. Yesterday she was to send me her full address but she didn't answer my text...was slightly concerned. I checked her AW profile was still up, it was but she hadn't logged in since Saturday.

I thought I'd give it until the morning and send another text asking if the booking was on. Still no answer back. Got to 5pm sent my final (3rd) text before finishing work and again nothing. I have left it there to avoid reaching stalker level  :D

Before posting this I had another look on AW and she has been online today. Now there may be a valid reason for not replying and because I would like to visit her at some point I will refrain from identifying for now.

When it comes to reviewing, would this qualify as someone you can review? Clearly when reading a review you're interested in the actually service, but if I seen others having comm problems with a WG's I would likely stay clear or know to have a plan B. If this was the other way around I'm sure I'd be blacklisted.

The fact that the AW profile was offline might mean there is a genuine reason for the breakdown in coms?

Offline AVGscot

That would qualify as timewasting and girls like that need to be named and shamed as she is flaky.

+1

She's a timewaster and it would benefit other punters to know this so they didn't arrange a punt and have it fall through like you. Even if something happened if she had time to log on to AW she had time to contact you. The fact she didn't, well...

Offline auldie63

+1

She's a timewaster and it would benefit other punters to know this so they didn't arrange a punt and have it fall through like you. Even if something happened if she had time to log on to AW she had time to contact you. The fact she didn't, well...
+1