Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: curvykikii - Greenwich  (Read 4408 times)

5 review(s) for jessica-squirterxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Girl: she has an attractive face which is her main selling point (if you like a light skin black girl or light skin latina you'll deffo not be dissapointed with it.), caramelish skin, with really nice plump bj lips, huge tits with pieced nipples, not bad bum and thighs, she has a BBW frame est. her to be size 16+. Really friendly welcoming attitude.

Services: bj, sex

Good sloppy BJ, good technique, no complaints at all, could only be improved if she gave eye contact.

Sex in numerous positions, she made a lot of the right noises.

good vanilla punt.

£65 for 30mins

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sirlean

Glad you enjoyed. She is good. Shame she is leaving soon.

Offline pumps

Glad you enjoyed. She is good. Shame she is leaving soon.

Yeah nice call on that one. I'd never of bothered otherwise.

:drinks:

Offline Eddie Chapman

Beware when communicating with her, she agreed to see me at 7 p.m tonight and then disappeared off the face of the planet.
I was nothing but ultra polite in the emails with her, she expressed a desire to continue communicating this way and said 7 p.m. is a definite before reading my emails at 6:50 6:55 and ultimately 7:15 with no communication back and then deleting.
First comms were sent at about 2 p.m. so there was plenty of time to cancel me earlier.
Just flagging this up

Offline pumps

Beware when communicating with her, she agreed to see me at 7 p.m tonight and then disappeared off the face of the planet.
I was nothing but ultra polite in the emails with her, she expressed a desire to continue communicating this way and said 7 p.m. is a definite before reading my emails at 6:50 6:55 and ultimately 7:15 with no communication back and then deleting.
First comms were sent at about 2 p.m. so there was plenty of time to cancel me earlier.
Just flagging this up

what services did you request? anything above vanilla? (just curious not suggesting this was the problem)

Not going to lie though, her booking process is long winded and obviously seems not guaranteed 

Offline Eddie Chapman

I stipulated the most basic of services oral and protected sex..
Her emails were not very clear as to whether she agreed to this so I asked to which she replied "yes 7 p.m. is fine, if you don't mind can we continue communicating through email and I'm ready for you xx"

I replied I will be in New Cross area at 6:50pm, which I was. I sent her an email wheni arrived and then one 5 minutes later, they were read at about 7pm. I waited till 7:15 and sent her an extremely polite email just saying if something has come up I would have appreciated it if she had contacted me earlier as I've gone to a lot of trouble to get ready and be on time. I left it saying no worries. . i gave her my punting telephone number several times in earlier emails.
Checked about 20 minutes later to see if there was a reason as to why  she went completely quiet, and all emails had been deleted.
I'm a pretty easy going guy and I'm sure the punts with her were good but just wanted to flag up that she's a little flaky

Offline sirlean

She may have had a customer. She did contact me saying she was working that night. I couldn't go but she may have managed to get clients to cover that period.

Offline pumps

She may have had a customer. She did contact me saying she was working that night. I couldn't go but she may have managed to get clients to cover that period.

Thats no excuse for mugging him off like a cunt though tbh

Offline Dinekid7

I book her for 7 that day,  but I made the booking at like 9 that morning,  so I think she just gave me priority, which is what she should of done really,  and just let him know she was busy

Offline pumps

OWO now £50 EXTRA -  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO :lol: LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:23:12 pm by pumps »

punther

OWO now £50 EXTRA -  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO :lol: LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

she be like....

Offline pumps

she be like....

Personally with it priced like that I think  she's trying to get out of doing it altogether ....aint nobody is paying £50 for owo. (50 translates  to half an hour at dalmally + filming  :sarcastic:)

She's new to the game so she probably had her first Stilton cock and thought never again  :lol:

Offline sirlean

I actually dont think she is new to the game. I think she had a profile before a bout a year back. Based in the same or similar area of Deptford and Lewisham.  I think her profile was Pussy4London. She did mainly carmeets in that area.

Offline Eddie Chapman

She's new to the game so she probably had her first Stilton cock and thought never again  :lol:

Hahaha, I'd like to think she had a mouth full of Stilton while me & my freshly showered cock were wasting time hoping for some communication from her..

punther

I actually dont think she is new to the game. I think she had a profile before a bout a year back. Based in the same or similar area of Deptford and Lewisham.  I think her profile was Pussy4London. She did mainly carmeets in that area.

car meets....with a BBW....not very discreet  :sarcastic:

punther

Personally with it priced like that I think  she's trying to get out of doing it altogether ....aint nobody is paying £50 for owo. (50 translates  to half an hour at dalmally + filming  :sarcastic:)

Preach it

:lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

car meets....with a BBW....not very discreet  :sarcastic:

No disrespect to the girl as she's a bbw that I enjoyed time with. But I just can't imagine her being able to execute a bj in a car due to her size.  Unless of course you drive a people carrier....

Online horsa

does she ever display a number or an email?? Have been watching her profile for a week now and still wont display!!

Offline pumps

does she ever display a number or an email?? Have been watching her profile for a week now and still wont display!!

You probably want to ask Sirlean that question, IIRC he was her self proclaimed spokesman on here  :lol:

It makes sense to just email her.

Online horsa

You probably want to ask Sirlean that question, IIRC he was her self proclaimed spokesman on here  :lol:

It makes sense to just email her.

email is not showing either  :(

Offline pumps

email is not showing either  :(

Obviously I meant via the aw system which is just as good, if not better.