Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah James Glasgow ( tour )  (Read 4094 times)

27 review(s) for Savannah_James (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

Sav was in Glasgow today for one day. Normally in North Lanarkshire. Handy for me today.
Add to that a promotional week at £80 h/h and I was keen to book.

Comms 10/10
Great contact prior to the meet. Texted me the day before with address. Contacted me in the run up to the visit , including "I'm ready now" ten minutes before our start time. 

Location 7/10
Nice enough flat near St. George's cross. Easy parking outside.
Shower and drink offered beforehand. Shower again offered at end. 

Girl and services 10/10
See below.

I had seen Sav's profile plenty of times. She was just a bit too far out my normal punting area , so when I noticed a "Glasgow" day , I thought I'd try and see her. Fuck me, I'm so glad I did.
I had seen Sav's friend and duo partner Ella anais a couple of times and Ella promised me I'd have a great time with her.

I think as I'd seen Ella , Sav was relaxed with me and threw herself into our role play with incredible enthusiasm.

Sav is an incredibly sexy girl. She delivered everything I asked for with an obvious enjoyment. The physical side of things were amazing. The oral was immense. The frequent kissing was brilliant. The dirty talk was Intense. The experience was mind blowing. The facial finale was the most I think I've come.

Without doubt , this was easily one of my best punts. Ever.
Yes, it was that good.

I very well may find myself travelling that (little) extra distance to see her again. Also, I know what I'm asking Santa for this Xmas.......
It has to be an hour with Sav. And Ella. Together - I think that may be the perfect end to the year.

One small note, however. Sav isn't for first time punters. She is premier league when it comes to punting. One girl that you really need to be a confident punter to fully enjoy.

I've said enough , treat yourself. Go see her.
Thank me after.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:51:47 pm by mavgoose »

ickydicky

sounds like you had a great time :yahoo:

Offline Clattypats

Her dirty talk is amazing..she's  doing every Monday for a trial period for so long..Great punt,smashing lassie and will defo c again mav..she had a nice bruised arse aswell :D

ickydicky

Her dirty talk is amazing..she's  doing every Monday for a trial period for so long..Great punt,smashing lassie and will defo c again mav..she had a nice bruised arse aswell :D

cannie beat a well skelt erse

DG

I'm with you Mav, the visits to Glasgow make Savannah a much better proposition and hopefully the Special Offers will continue. I was delighted to hear that Sav and StickyNicky are planning a rematch soon as I missed there first duo sessions  :yahoo:

ickydicky

I'm with you Mav, the visits to Glasgow make Savannah a much better proposition and hopefully the Special Offers will continue. I was delighted to hear that Sav and StickyNicky are planning a rematch soon as I missed there first duo sessions  :yahoo:

oh a 3sum with the girls spanking each other would be fun :lol:

Offline Clattypats

think they 2 together would b very hard to handle. .Don't know the dom scene but even Gfe/pse would b amazing ..one at a time for me just now :D

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review.....like you ive seen the profile a few times but never took the hit.

She is def on the list now...... Did you get a look at her toes for me?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Nice review.....like you ive seen the profile a few times but never took the hit.

She is def on the list now...... Did you get a look at her toes for me?

Afraid not Taz. I'm sure she kept on her heels throughout.
 :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Mav what's Her incall place like in North Lanarkshire...is it discrete enough ie no twitchy neighbours curtains etc...... I might fancy a drive up on Sunday?

Does she do Gfe well?

Also what's she like facially?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

Mav what's Her incall place like in North Lanarkshire...is it discrete enough ie no twitchy neighbours curtains etc...... I might fancy a drive up on Sunday?

Does she do Gfe well?

Also what's she like facially?

taz are you known in that area. if not who cares how many curtains twitch.

Offline tazman1002001

Just thinking about whether I take the Rolls Royce or the punting car....... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

mavgoose

I've only seen her once Taz. In Glasgow. So, can't help with the question.

Gfe was amazing. Full on kissing and stuff. I'm already planning a return visit. Facially I found her very attractive.

Offline tazman1002001

I've only seen her once Taz. In Glasgow. So, can't help with the question.

Gfe was amazing. Full on kissing and stuff. I'm already planning a return visit. Facially I found her very attractive.

Great thanks..... When you read the reviews it all seems a bit hardcore ...guys slapping her and chocking her etc....not quite my thing.

But the gFE sounds great ...... Maybe if she is a bit submissive I might face fuck her ....it would be unfair to her if I didnt  :D
Banned by:

Offline perfect 10

Just thinking about whether I take the Rolls Royce or the punting car....... :thumbsup:
It's Motherwell we're talking about, so obv the punting car 😁

Offline tazman1002001

True....
Banned by:

ickydicky

motherwell. is it an armoured car. with a gun. :lol:

Offline Clattypats

She can do sub or Dirty Gfe :) and like mav said she is a good looking lassie with plenty of dirty talk to get you going :thumbsup: I had a great time and she certainly is one of the best if not thee best I've seen..
Return visit defo on the cards.

Offline tazman1002001

She can do sub or Dirty Gfe :) and like mav said she is a good looking lassie with plenty of dirty talk to get you going :thumbsup: I had a great time and she certainly is one of the best if not thee best I've seen..
Return visit defo on the cards.

Yeah going to get my spanking hand ready for her arse and her tits.... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Yeah going to get my spanking hand ready for her arse and her tits.... :thumbsup:
Think you'll really enjoy your time with her..Her DT is shit hot..As she said to me..she loves fucking :)

Offline tazman1002001

Met earlier today and had the greatest time with this tall gorgeous scottish girl .... She was much better than expected and goes down in my hall of fame ......

Such a dirty submissive girl who delivers an outstanding service ...... I don't think I've ever been so turned on by smutty "come fuck me" style talking in my life......and I don't think I've ever spanked a girl so hard and so many times in a session and she loved it.

Great kissing ....great owo ..... Great spanking .....and a great girl.

Nice clean and discrete and very safe flat about 20mins from glasgow ...it was well worth the journey out there. I think she is in glasgow from Monday .... Don't miss the chance to go and see this girl.....I will 100% be making a repeat visit.

Oh and her feet ....wow...... She said her feet were "ok" but she has the prettiest feet ive seen in a while and she loves her feet getting attention.

I've been a bit lazy on reviews and ive a few to do.......
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Had a feeling you would like her Taz..Think I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see her again.

mavgoose

Sounds like a repeat of my visit. (minus the feet thing.) Haha.

I'm also planning my follow up. One of those girls who you know really enjoys doing it.

As close as I've come to an AMAZING 10/10 girl.

Offline Game of scones

Took advantage of her special price day last week memorable encounter will review shortly

Offline tazman1002001

Savannah and Leggy Amanda.....now that's a duo I would love to do......I'm going to try and make it happen soon lol
Banned by:

Offline Reverend_Steven

Taz did she let you slap her tits too? I saw her a long while back but wasn't brave enough at the time to ask her. She's a great punt tho and confirmation of this will have me back pronto!!

Offline tazman1002001

Y3ah slapped her Tits and her pussy.....she really does love it the rougher the better
Banned by:

Offline Reverend_Steven

Yaaasss! Booking her as soon as. Cheers mate  :hi:

ickydicky

Yaaasss! Booking her as soon as. Cheers mate  :hi:

so you like giving a hoor a good slapping around :cool:

Offline Reverend_Steven

More fun than doing it to the choir boys icky and certainly only within agreed limits.

mavgoose

Had my second visit to Sav recently. Yes , was every bit as good as the first. Just a really dirty GFE this time. Lots of dirty talk to each other , a little slapping etc.

Dressed as requested and services amazing.

Highlights again being extremely sloppy OWO at start , and facial to finish. ( No CIM though as stated on profile ) , not an issue for me. She was in no rush to remove my deposit and indeed asked how it looked on her !!

Nice chat to finish , ran slightly over time.

( Contrary to review title , this meet was actually at her incall location in Wishaw. Perfectly safe and discreet. Easy to find. )
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 07:45:51 am by mavgoose »

Offline Clattypats

Had my second visit to Sav recently. Yes , was every bit as good as the first. Just a really dirty GFE this time. Lots of dirty talk to each other , a little slapping etc.

Dressed as requested and services amazing.

Highlights again being extremely sloppy OWO at start , and facial to finish. ( No CIM though as stated on profile ) , not an issue for me. She was in no rush to remove my deposit and indeed asked how it looked on her !!

Nice chat to finish , ran slightly over time.

( Contrary to review title , this meet was actually at her incall location in Wishaw. Perfectly safe and discreet. Easy to find. )
nice one Mav :thumbsup:.. I'll need to go through to wishy sometime in October to see her again, said to her I wanted to see her white bits when she's back from her hols :D
Everything you say sums up my 2 previous visits to her when she was in Glasgow...Ace girl :)