Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexxy hot jasmine24 - Tottenham- Lansdowne Road  (Read 502 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Shithole flat in Tottenham - while waiting outside a yardie came over and offered me Coke...and I'm not talking about the drink! Inside the flat was also a pigsty....on the way up the stairs to the flat, there were lots of flies buzzing about and a rank smell.

Girl: Matches the pics, has a nice body and a tight ass

Service: I booked half an hour for £50, was going to stay for an hour at £70 but something inside me was saying not to. Anyways when she returned from stashing the cash, she handed over a rubber and asked me to put it on myself - first time for that I must say. Then she asked me to lay down and she sucked me off OW for about a minute, all of a sudden she wants sex, but this lazy bitch doesnt want to go on top so she gets into Mish and I start grinding her pussy. After a few minutes I asked for doggy, she rolled her eyes a bit but eventually bent over, she doesnt allow any anal play, even though her profile says anal, I noticed she had some bruising on her right ass cheek, kinda like she's been whipped a couple of times with a wire because the bruising was long and thin running across the cheek from top to bottom. She didnt take her bra off but I managed to get her tits out while we were fucking and had a grope.

Anyways I'm pounding her doggy and groping her ass at the same time, and with less than 10 mins of the punt gone, she tells me I have 10 mins left, well that kinda pissed me off so I asked her to get back in missionary, she refused at first and said she would finish me by hand but I declined and gently pushed her onto the bed and pushed my cock deep into her pussy, I was going to make this bitch pay for trying to rip me off so I started to pound the living shit out of her, grinding my cock all the way inside her and squeezing her tits hard, I came after a couple mins and cleaned myself off and left. She also doesn't like any form of kissing, even if its to the side of her head or on her cheeks, she did mutter a few words under her breath as I fucked her and for some reason this just made me fuck her harder and rougher, teach this bitch a lesson about giving shit service.

I wont be seeing her again at all, was a shit punt and I'm left unfulfilled and will need to call a regular to drain the pipes.

Positive
Same girl as in pics
Nice body and tight ass

Negative
Poor attitude
Just handed over the condom and said "put this on"
Kept trying to make me finish quickly
Flat is a fly infested shithole

She claimed she was 18, while her profile says 25, I believe the profile

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 06:04:36 pm by TheMaster »

Offline Belgarion

You are a brave man, would have walked upon seeing the flies