Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Kinki Donna?  (Read 2090 times)

Shure

Offline jimgooooo

she used to be one of the party girls a the private club in Aston. Carn't say i ever had the pleasure but there should be someone on here that has, if not there should be plenty of videos of her about getting bukkake'd and gang banged if you look for them!

Offline M8gic

£80 for 30mins for that, that is towards the top end of the scale and she deffo does not look top end to me.

Cantgetenough

External Link/Members Only

Thoughts on your experience if so!?

She was (still is?) one of the girls at Sandy's place in Blackheath. Not the most facially attractive woman, but gives a good all-round service, with plenty of DFK and OWO. Her 2G is also excellent, incl. G-on-G. Hails from the far-frozen north, Thurso to be precise, so lovely accent that's not heard too often in these parts. 

Roadster

Sandy's place in Blackheath.

Not heard of that place before.  Please tell us more.  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Offline Min_g79

if i win a few random bets on the football tonight Im going for a 2 girl with Donna and Loz at Sandy's Place! :thumbsup:

Cantgetenough

if i win a few random bets on the football tonight Im going for a 2 girl with Donna and Loz at Sandy's Place! :thumbsup:

Can we take it that there was something of a failure in the random bets department yesterday evening, and that the proposed 2g with Donna & Loz is now not going to happen? Disastrous: humiliation at football and no compensating nookie.

Shure

Thanks for the link, but what's that in her front tooth?

Offline Lewis

Yep, she used to regularly host at The Private Club.

Whilst not the most fantastic looker, she always used to provide an excellent service.

Found a couple of vid clips of her in action