Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Neka - Edinburgh  (Read 2616 times)

2 review(s) for Neka (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheHillSweep

Link to Neka: External Link/Members Only

Saw Neka in a flat near top of Leith Walk - wasn't that great a place inside to be honest although seemed pretty secure from the outside. Quite a lot of rooms there too - and obviously other people there. That didn't really make me feel v secure.

Went for the £40 naturist massage/hand job. Neka advertises as being a BBW and she certainly is that. A very large lady, very breathy in the way she speaks and it seemed to be a struggle for her to move much. The massage was fairly lacklustre - she didn't put a lot of effort into it. Took her clothes off after a while - lots of flesh to get your hands on so I just ended up dry humping her - which she seemed to be ok with - and that was that. Interesting experience but wouldn't go back for more.

ickydicky

so a big fat ugly out of breath hoor then :( :vomit:

TheHillSweep

Yeah, not a looker. Also kinda conceited too about herself. I shouldn't have bothered. But it was cheap which I guess was the only good thing going for her.

Offline AVGscot

To agree with dicky, Why? I like a big girl myself sometimes but wow those pics  :vomit: :scare:

nekabbw

U booked for a massage and a handjob not a full service. I kept asking you that if there was anything you wanted you should ask. I not a conceited person nor was I rude to u. Throughout the session.. i kept asking is that ok to which u said yes. Before u arrived I asked you that if you were sure if you were aware of my dress size. Also my building is in a safe area. There are other rooms as it is a 2 bed flat with sitting room and kitchen which I did not expect u would be interested in. Sorry if u feel u were cheated

Offline Poopster

U booked for a massage and a handjob not a full service. I kept asking you that if there was anything you wanted you should ask. I not a conceited person nor was I rude to u. Throughout the session.. i kept asking is that ok to which u said yes. Before u arrived I asked you that if you were sure if you were aware of my dress size. Also my building is in a safe area. There are other rooms as it is a 2 bed flat with sitting room and kitchen which I did not expect u would be interested in. Sorry if u feel u were cheated

Hi Neka, I contacted you probably about 5 or 6 years ago when I was going through a BBW phase, I found you to be extraordinarily conceited and rude, it was your stinking attitude which made me not book you in the end.

Gerdutegerda

ickydicky

Hi Neka, I contacted you probably about 5 or 6 years ago when I was going through a BBW phase, I found you to be extraordinarily conceited and rude, it was your stinking attitude which made me not book you in the end.

:D

Offline Motherfooker

Link to Neka: External Link/Members Only

Saw Neka in a flat near top of Leith Walk - wasn't that great a place inside to be honest although seemed pretty secure from the outside. Quite a lot of rooms there too - and obviously other people there. That didn't really make me feel v secure.

Went for the £40 naturist massage/hand job. Neka advertises as being a BBW and she certainly is that. A very large lady, very breathy in the way she speaks and it seemed to be a struggle for her to move much. The massage was fairly lacklustre - she didn't put a lot of effort into it. Took her clothes off after a while - lots of flesh to get your hands on so I just ended up dry humping her - which she seemed to be ok with - and that was that. Interesting experience but wouldn't go back for more.

Jesus, Just be happy that she didn't eat you!