Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: staceyadamshere Glasgow TOFTT  (Read 1224 times)

1 review(s) for staceyadamshere (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were a bit hit and miss, sounded nice and pleasant on phone so persevered and finally confirmed a booking after about 4 calls

Based in high rise near Anniesland which may well be her home.

Greeted at door by pretty young lady immaculately presented  :kissgirl:

Body pictures in gallery look to be accurate, I would say she is more a size 8-10 as she has a lovely firm curvy body, definitely not a thin size 6. boobs are probably a C cup at best , age is accurate . Facially about 7-8 /10.

Started off with some kissing , good wee snog , but didnt play tongue tennis,before squeezing her out of her dress.

Nice and responsive to RO , nipple play and anal play, before putting a bag on for some covered oral, decent attempt at DT and some gentle face fucking . :yahoo:

Willing and responsive through various positions before shooting over her tits. :cool:

She was a little quiet which I suspected was maybe due to her being new to this but she said she had had a late night  :unknown:

Overall a good positive punt.

ickydicky

just checked her profile. seems a bit up herself. £50 for a quckie. she must be feckin kidding. and she very specifically says no to owo yet she has aw feedback saying it was best bj ever. what? covered bj best ever. i dont feckin think so. i had a owo bj for £20 yesterday and there are others on offer for £30. maybe this hoor thinks she got a platinum mooth. glad you enjoyed her. but not for me. even at a reasonable ton for an hour. no owo is my dealbreaker. always.