Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erica - Debbies massage - Anerley  (Read 1506 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: 30second strole from Anerley train station, well known place thats been established for years, basement flat thats clean.

Comms: Always with a clear english speaker, either debbie herself or her daughter....or maybe whoevers on the rota that day.

Girl: Advertised as mid 20's but more like late 30's imo, body was in good nick for age, small tits, some subtle curves

Services: Joint shower, owo, few positions

Theres nothing special at all about debbies, its just a reliable place to spend your hard earned money without none of the usual worries, None of the girls are young lookers - but generally they always provide a good service to a certain standard, and squeeky clean. I'm pretty sure debbie herself is very conscious about the service as she takes alot of pride in the place.
If you've never been it's always worth going with the House special which is a normal 30min punt with a joint shower.

Felt lazy on the day of the punt and just wanted to lay back in the "star position" and cum haha,  Erica was the better looking of the two girls on offer IMO.

good joint shower, very soapy and lots of DFK on offer throughout (if thats your thing), owo delivered in the small shower too.

Back in the bedroom had a nice massage (requested) then onto some owo which was nice (nothing to shout about), then she got on and rode away(covered of course).
did some missionary and she wanked me off onto her tits to finish up.

I paid £70 for the house special which is about 45mins in total when you factor in the shower I believe.

When ever I go for a shower with the girl they always tell me to leave my stuff in the bedroom because it'll be safe...... Better to ignore that advice and keep everything close by including your shoes as you never know what might happen.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up mate