Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Adultwork (Felling)  (Read 2543 times)

BrandsHill

External Link/Members Only

Ok, the obligatory stuff:

Communications - excellent. Very bright, switched on young lady. Agreed to see me early Saturday morning.
Location - very discreet flat in Felling, plenty of free parking. Spacious, well appointed clean room.
Shower facilities with clean towels.

Wise way beyond her years both emotionally and sexually Skylah is stunningly gorgeous, sensuous, seductive with a natural really passionate quality that made this a fabulous experience.

There may be some who read this who'll think " Mmmm 18, .....not sure about this". That may have been the reason I'd not arranged to see her sooner despite having her on my Hot List. For me, when selecting ladies to meet, their personality is much more important than their age and from Skylahs profile and communication leading up to our meeting it was clear that there was something about her that I felt was potentially special. I'm delighted to say I was right. On opening the door, there she stood, dressed as I requested in black thong and bra, hardly any make up on which made her look even more beautiful than her profile photos.

What followed for the hour (plus a bit as there was no clock watching at all), was full a on intensely erotic time that rates as one the best GFE I've ever enjoyed that genuinely felt like it was with someone with whom they'd been a simmering flirtatious acquaintance that finally tipped over from lustful desire to very real passion. I'm a very sensuous person myself who enjoys giving pleasure as much as receiving it and within moments of meeting her I just knew.........

The next hour included DFK, prolonged oral both ways, deep throating OWO by Skylah, me licking, nibbling and generally ravishing her gorgeous pussy, rimming her gorgeous arse, face sitting, slow, really intense fucking, she cumming, finishing with CIM, facial and snogging, all wrapped up in a layer of passion that tested your self control to a fabulous level. Her oral skills are outstanding, when her sparkly eyes meet yours as her lips are wrapped around the base of your cock, it's bliss, as is when with her on her back, legs wide apart, 2 cushions under her bum, your cock is deep inside her, kissing lustfully. And, My Lord, with her face down, the 2 cushions now under her hips, legs together, cock deep again, her bum cheeks parted, her gentle moans as she looked at me over her shoulder, a sight to behold and deposit in the memory bank.

For someone so young to conduct herself with such professionalism, confidence and passion is quite remarkable.

I think you can tell that I had a good time and so yes, I will definitely see her again.

Offline Diesel_Power

awesome review shes on my hotlist, she looks gorgeous too.

Offline toon972

Good review, you may have talked me into it.

Offline maxxblue

Good review, sounds like you had a great time, but expensive.

Looking4fun

Not for me! Not when she fucks punters around like she did not long ago

BrandsHill

Not for me! Not when she fucks punters around like she did not long ago

I used UKP data as one of my considerations in deciding to see Skylah and with the exception of one instance, all other comments were favourable. Even the almighty Tori Taylor was the recipient of a negative thread recently !

Another member Dwilko whose posts always seem sensible listed her in his top five with pretty exalted company in a recent separate thread. This was his list:

"My top five in no particular order

Keeva Adult Work
Skylah Rhodes Adultwork
Delilah Premium
Ivy (Now Tiffany) Premium
Tori Taylor Adultwork "

Skylah is now  in my top 5 also.

BrandsHill

Good review, sounds like you had a great time, but expensive.

Yes, I acknowledge that she is more expensive than most but when you see how many negative reviews there are on this site where people have wasted more money by not researching properly, the extra for the quality of Skylah becomes less significant. Hey, we all need to spoil ourselves sometimes and she is very capable of providing a special encounter.

Looking4fun

I used UKP data as one of my considerations in deciding to see Skylah and with the exception of one instance, all other comments were favourable. Even the almighty Tori Taylor was the recipient of a negative thread recently !

Another member Dwilko whose posts always seem sensible listed her in his top five with pretty exalted company in a recent separate thread. This was his list:

"My top five in no particular order

Keeva Adult Work
Skylah Rhodes Adultwork
Delilah Premium
Ivy (Now Tiffany) Premium
Tori Taylor Adultwork "

Skylah is now  in my top 5 also.
Canny top 5 but still not for me

Offline Dwilko

Glad you took the 'chance' and had a good time

She is smoking hot and aims to please no matter what. Although she is pricey, she does do offers every now and again.

One negative is her current AW profile, comes across a bit up her own arse. Plus she's broke her wrist and is working with a cast on! I would go and see her but all I can think of is Keith Lemon!

GeordieBadass

Great review. You obviously had a good time. Her "interview " on her AW page makes interesting reading. Particularly her most memorable sexual encounter. Not sure how she managed that when she specifically says she does not do bareback on her profile.  :unknown:

BrandsHill

Great review. You obviously had a good time. Her "interview " on her AW page makes interesting reading. Particularly her most memorable sexual encounter. Not sure how she managed that when she specifically says she does not do bareback on her profile.  :unknown:

Yes, I think there is an element of poetic licence in there. The profile almost contains 2 personalities, one that reflects the warm generous and passionate person you meet as in the "About Me" section of the profile which will appeal to some like me, and the other is "the slut" as in the interview which I guess is the sales pitch to appeal to others. She's a very savvy young lady for her age