Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve - Chelsea  (Read 1963 times)

1 review(s) for Eve. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

londonbus

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is a summary of several visits.

I really struggled with the rating; flipping between positive, neutral and even negative. There are more positives than negatives, but for me the negative is a big one. Other people may feel differently about the negative so YMMV.

Costs

£150 for one hour.

Comms

No number shown on AW, so emailed first and got her number. I was in central London one morning and called her without any expectations. She answered the phone straightaway, and I asked if she was free. She told me the services on offer, "massage, oral and sex", and being new to this punting game I thought yeah I like the sound of that! Very posh, sexy voice. She told me an address, and I went there.

Then I had to ring again, and was asked to described the building. She then told me the real address.

Subsequent visits have been arranged via text message, usually on the morning of visit.

Her apartment is beautiful, in an Edwardian mansion block. I could walk around this area for hours admiring the architecture and the street life. Very safe area and discrete. No parking on the street (residents permit only), but street parking within 10 minutes walk. Underground station within 5 minutes walk.

There are a few steps to the front door, but fortunately a lift, and then a few more steps. Apartment is tastefully and minimally decorated in a European style. Shower is clean, and fresh towel always available.

Eve

In a word, wow! OK, the photos on her aw profile are a bit dated, but it is her. I'm guessing the photos were taken when she was mid twenties, she's probably somewhere around the 40 mark now. But still the same long legs, slender body and wonderful eyes. Being picky, some might mention she has non-aligned front teeth (not ugly, just not straight), a Cesarean scar and a few other scars her tummy. Also, she seems to be a sun lover now, so her skin it not as pale as her photos but still very smooth. Long black hair about half way down her back, which has a slight golden brown tinge. Her face has a few freckles, and her look is natural with minimal makeup.

Whenever I've met her, she is wearing an elegant dress.

Service

We always start off with a relaxing 5-10 minute chat on the sofa (off the clock), and she sits with her legs across my body so I can caress them. Then off to the shower. Some might find it off putting that she watches you to ensure you clean yourself properly, but I find it a sign of good hygiene.

The first time we met she started with a quick massage of less than 10 minutes, but for subsequent meetings she has dropped that.

OK, so the real negative for me is the lack of kissing, despite the fact her AW profile states French kissing / French kissing (at discretion). There was no French kissing, and she kept her mouth shut when I tried kissing on the lips. She was ok with kissing elsewhere on her body / my body.

For OWO she had a neat trick of tying a folded tissue around the base of my cock. She can do it with one hand! For me, the OWO feels nice, a good amount of spit but not too much. Some variation in depth, and then occasionally just licking the head. She gives eye contact every now and again, and held one of my hands. She clearly told me no CIM.

Moving onto RO, and this is a big positive. Lovely pussy, always fresh smell and taste. I would happily do it for longer, but she seems to "climax" after about 10 minutes.

Sex (protected) is in the usual variety of positions, normally I've just gone mish, cg and doggy. Again good eye contact, and understated groans so she appears to enjoy it.

After I've popped, she takes the condom off, gives a wipe down and wraps my cock up in tissue as if it's been in an accident! Then we have a nice cuddle/spooning and post-punt chat off the clock.

Pros

Looks great - exactly my type
Good conversation
Excellent hygiene
Lovely pussy, and receptive to RO
Good eye contact
No clock watching at all

Cons

No FK; no kissing on lips :(
Sex on return visits has felt like a repeat, rather than unique.

Summary

For me, the lack of kissing is a real negative. But on balance I feel the other services push it just into positive. Also, whenever I've left I've felt really good, so for that reason also I'm giving a positive rather than a neutral.

Yeboahsleftfoot

For OWO she had a neat trick of tying a folded tissue around the base of my cock. She can do it with one hand!

OP, what purpose does this tissue serve, never heard of anything like it before....

londonbus

My guess is one of the following:

A depth marker
Wraps up my pubes so they don't get in the way
Hygiene

It has never been an issue as doesn't prevent any enjoyment, but yeah first time I've seen it.

Offline Fact

for 150, no kissing - a positive - your kidding right??
If you are undecided, then most of us would have status as neutral.
Positive for great sex & dfk services.
Sounds like talking to you got her the positive as everything else was average to poor.
Lots of hot bodies out there for 100-120 mark that dont kiss!!
better luck next time and thanks for saving us the money on her..

Yeboahsleftfoot

My guess is one of the following:

A depth marker
Wraps up my pubes so they don't get in the way
Hygiene

It has never been an issue as doesn't prevent any enjoyment, but yeah first time I've seen it.

Thanks for clearing it up, sounds mad as a box of frogs.