Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan.sex69 - Hounslow  (Read 1487 times)

1 review(s) for Ainoha.sex.69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: Estate in hounslow that backs onto the M4, Semi detached house on the estate, good inside!.  Estate has plenty of parking, very run down but safe.

Comms: With the maid, clear...sort of.

Girl: As per the photos facially, modest fake butt (she claimed was natural), Big fake tits with scaring around the nipples, Pregnant by the looks of it. little to no english. Dominican rep.

Service: OWO, several positions

To start with during the initial phone conversation I'm sure the maid told me OWO was £10 extra because I had to reconfirm - but as I expected when I got there the girl wanted £20, & Because her English is limited she has the price list written in her diary.

First impressions were that her attitude seemed very positive and had the all the hallmarks for a good punt, But it wasn't to be.

Her OWO felt very good, nice and wet no teeth or scraping, but not deep, annoyingly she kept spitting into a tissue (I suppose out of respect to her unborn baby not having to consume strangers precum muck :sarcastic:). She thought 2.5 Minutes  of OWO was sufficient before she started reaching for the condom, I told her to do it some more which got me another 60 seconds which was interrupted by her spitting into a tissue a couple of times  :rolleyes:.

Sex was grim, she was rushing like mad and continuously saying her limited phrases "si baby cum" "cum for me baby" and all that Spanish Latina Jazz .

Every 30 seconds she kept reaching to check if the condom was on, the stupid fucking cunt has sharp finger nails and literally dug up the base of my cock which is feeling abit tender now, I told her to stop with that stupid shit. It lasted for about 2mins and surprise surprise she was back to doing it  :angry:.

High presence of sergies voices and I was able to see them standing in the kitchen as I left.

Paid: £60 for 30mins + £20 for owo

Avoid this one!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stalinator

She advertises as having milk in her tits. Any evidence of this?

I shall avoid in any case. Thanks for the review.

Offline pumps

She advertises as having milk in her tits. Any evidence of this?

I shall avoid in any case. Thanks for the review.

No milk when I was there (I attempted to extract some) Shes not even that far into the pregnancy by the looks of her, so I doubt she's producing milk yet.

bit of a scam latina outfit imo

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up pumps, another for the BL

Offline Stealthmode

Funny. Just got back from the dominican republic. Wasnt expecting someone from DR to be working over here. Thanks for the heads up as I was just about to call her.

Offline pumps

Funny. Just got back from the dominican republic. Wasnt expecting someone from DR to be working over here. Thanks for the heads up as I was just about to call her.

Hmmmm there's loads and loads of DR girls working at the Latino places here...

Offline Germany

The selfie pictures suggesting self centered service, but her looks are worth to seen her in person. She must looks hot when pregnant. :wacko:

Offline Stealthmode

Hmmmm there's loads and loads of DR girls working at the Latino places here...

Where is this? South London?

Unless I find myself there for work reason Its a bit too much of a hassle. I so see some pop up in Neasden, but its too close to home!

Offline pumps

Where is this? South London?

Unless I find myself there for work reason Its a bit too much of a hassle. I so see some pop up in Neasden, but its too close to home!

by here i meant in london in general.... the majority of the light skin black girls are from the DR

Offline Stealthmode

by here i meant in london in general.... the majority of the light skin black girls are from the DR

Guess I should pay attention to their small talk! :D