Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are punting prices justified ?  (Read 2331 times)

star69

What do you think ? Is £100 an hour justifiable for the little work and the enthusiasm the girls put in ? And is it right for us to hand the cash beforehand everytime before the punt starts without us knowing what lies beforehand ? I think we are paying a high price and it should collectively come down. Maybe if we had a punter's union or UKP one or something to that effect, we would not be spending ( wasting ) our hard earned cash. Statistically speaking and from the reviews, the probability of a decent punt seems to be less than 30 %.

Anyone else agree that prices should come down ?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes. Maybe we can get Boris to sort something out when he becomes PM?

Offline AnthG

Maybe if we had a punter's union or UKP one or something to that effect, we would not be spending ( wasting ) our hard earned cash.

No, we should just post a negative review every time we get a poor punt. You need to remember there are a lot more punters than there are WGs. And one negative is all it really takes to really hurt a girls business.

So if a punt is poor. Neg it.

In terms of prices. I am known as Mr Frugal. But I do think £100 per hour is reasonable. I do not however, think any more than that is.

The important thing to take from your post I would say is this. If you are posting this, what this suggests is you are either trolling. Or what I suspect to be the case, you have had a bunch of poor punts and think what is the point.

And if that is the case. Why is your review score still zero! Post some reviews of those shoddy punts you have had to make you feel like this so as to warn other punters and so these girls who shafted you with poor service don't get to easily do it again.

No union needed, just a pooling of information between punters.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Happylad

Wgs` prices have nothing to do with what is justifiable - thy are governed entirely by two factors:-
1. How badly you want to fuck a girl, and
2. How badly she wants (needs) your cash

Your suggestion appears to be that punters should form a Union, presumably with a view to strike action, withholding our custom or whatever to bring them to heel and force them to reduce their prices. Unfortunately, you are completely ignoring (male) human nature, and there`s as much chance of a punter who has cash in his pocket but hasn`t had a shag for a month joining the strike or go slow, as there is of the wg cutting her price to oblige him.

If enough punters did hold back, however, all that would happen is that the lower quality girls with the smallest client bases would simply pack up and drift away, and the remaining reduced number of wgs would keep managing until the sex-deprived punters could hold out no longer, and would then have so much new business that they could UP the prices and get away with it.

Offline cueball

punter's union

I've heard that before on here, are you deepstroker revigerated  :D

Offline stevedave

A WG is worth what you're willing to pay for her...that's all the justification required. Some blokes won't pay more than £60 for half hour, some blokes are ok paying £200+ on a punt. If a lass charges this and gets business, then she's unlikely to drop the rate.

Roll on tontober  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

What do you think ? Is £100 an hour justifiable for the little work and the enthusiasm the girls put in ? And is it right for us to hand the cash beforehand everytime before the punt starts without us knowing what lies beforehand ? I think we are paying a high price and it should collectively come down. Maybe if we had a punter's union or UKP one or something to that effect, we would not be spending ( wasting ) our hard earned cash. Statistically speaking and from the reviews, the probability of a decent punt seems to be less than 30 %.

WGs choose what to charge and punters either pay it or not, its a very simple concept. In London anyway there are WGs to suit many punters budgets from quickies to paying what I class as stupid money.

If my probability of having a good punt was less than 30% I would give punting up. Its far higher than that fortunately. As to a punters union you do know many punters don't post on UKP I assume so how would you get the union message to all them. And if it was just for UKP members how would you know who some are actually punting with, answer is you wouldn't obviously.

What UKP offers punters is to do negative reviews on bad WGs and good ones on good WGs so we get to hear about both types on here. Cueball did a good thread called Tontober and some WGs offered Tontober rates for the month of October so no reason that couldn't be tried again by someone.

Offline smiths

I've heard that before on here, are you deepstroker revigerated  :D

So have I elsewhere a few years back from a complete arsehole nicked Interested, he later joined UKP as Brian and admitted he had spent years trolling on that site, got banned off here after a while in its early days. He loved to bang on about punters going on strike.

And RAT another banned poster posted within a year all WGs would be charging no more than £50 an hour, obviously they weren't, he was literally barking mad though, I hope for societys benefit he is safely in his straight jacket in a locked room.

SUMO61

They'll come down soon enough, as we plunge into the Era of Brexit. Expect to see dirt poor, homeless, destitute women you knew from work, plying their trade on the streets.

If you're not destitute and jobless yourself too, of course ;)

star69

No, we should just post a negative review every time we get a poor punt. You need to remember there are a lot more punters than there are WGs. And one negative is all it really takes to really hurt a girls business.

So if a punt is poor. Neg it.

In terms of prices. I am known as Mr Frugal. But I do think £100 per hour is reasonable. I do not however, think any more than that is.

The important thing to take from your post I would say is this. If you are posting this, what this suggests is you are either trolling. Or what I suspect to be the case, you have had a bunch of poor punts and think what is the point.

And if that is the case. Why is your review score still zero! Post some reviews of those shoddy punts you have had to make you feel like this so as to warn other punters and so these girls who shafted you with poor service don't get to easily do it again.

No union needed, just a pooling of information between punters.

Firstly, can you justify how 100/ hour is reasonable considering that fact that people are grafting their arse off for far less. The rate is reasonable when the service is exceptional and excellent which it should be everytime becos of the money beibg paid.

And FIY, I have just joined the forum. Yes I was browsing through the forum for quite a while until I decided to take the plunge and hopefully impart and gain some knwoledge by doing so. Surely every newcomer cannot be a troll or ex - member ??

Oh and forget the Union part, it was just a statement of force. Unions are for workers only, not customers.

Type_O_Negative

Are punting prices justified ?

Are iPhone prices justified?

Are Omega watches justified?

This question applies to all goods available on the market. We customers decide to buy them or not. That's all. So it's hard to give a clear answer. For some here 100GBP is a lot of money, for the others - a pocket money.

Offline AnthG

And FIY, I have just joined the forum. Yes I was browsing through the forum for quite a while until I decided to take the plunge and hopefully impart and gain some knwoledge by doing so. Surely every newcomer cannot be a troll or ex - member ??

So when can we expect your first review?

Noah Hope

Wgs` prices have nothing to do with what is justifiable - thy are governed entirely by two factors:-
1. How badly you want to fuck a girl, and
2. How badly she wants (needs) your cash

Your suggestion appears to be that punters should form a Union, presumably with a view to strike action, withholding our custom or whatever to bring them to heel and force them to reduce their prices. Unfortunately, you are completely ignoring (male) human nature, and there`s as much chance of a punter who has cash in his pocket but hasn`t had a shag for a month joining the strike or go slow, as there is of the wg cutting her price to oblige him.

If enough punters did hold back, however, all that would happen is that the lower quality girls with the smallest client bases would simply pack up and drift away, and the remaining reduced number of wgs would keep managing until the sex-deprived punters could hold out no longer, and would then have so much new business that they could UP the prices and get away with it.

I think it's this.  WGs are selling a commodity,  it just happens to be sexual services. According to the Labour Theory of Value,  the value of any commodity is determined by the socially necessary (ie average) labour time needed for it's production.  So in the case of a WG's labour power (her ability to keep working)  it's her expenses and lifestyle costs.
I don't think there's any point in a punters' strike.  According to the LTV,  supply and demand does come into it in determining price, but price still fluctuates around value,  the money the WG needs to make.  If she doesn't make what she needs to she'll quit.  (If supply and demand was all there was to it,  when they were equal, the price of the punt would be £0.)
The LTV explains why the cost of punting has come down in real terms. Since the collapse of the Iron Curtain, there's been immigration by EE WGs, who generally don't need to make as much money e.g. if they're sending money back home to support families, the cost of living is less compared to British WGs childcare costs ecc.
I could be wrong! Obviously the LTV doesn't explain phenomena like Miss Sexmachine for example who has a low price but looks hot but high maintenance.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 10:30:29 pm by Noah Hope »

Offline OakTree

Firstly, can you justify how 100/ hour is reasonable considering that fact that people are grafting their arse off for far less. The rate is reasonable when the service is exceptional and excellent which it should be everytime becos of the money beibg paid.

Oh and forget the Union part, it was just a statement of force. Unions are for workers only, not customers.

Rent your arse out for a week and let over weight middle aged sweaty fuckers pile into you then shoot their spunk in your face five times a day and you might think a hundred quid is not very much.
Comparing paid sex to normal labour is ridiculous.

star69

Rent your arse out for a week and let over weight middle aged sweaty fuckers pile into you then shoot their spunk in your face five times a day and you might think a hundred quid is not very much.
Comparing paid sex to normal labour is ridiculous.

When you put it that way, the price does seem justifiable. If the WG is doing this 5 times a day, undoubtedly she will get sick n tired of it. My point was that she should try or look like she is trying so that the punter does not feel bad about the experience even though she is feeling that way.

Suppose it depends on one's income as well, if you are a banker 100 pounds is probably nothing but if you are a typical working class person struggling to pay the bills then it is definitely something.

star69

Oh and she should not be letting people spunk in her face 5 times a day. That will undoubtedly spell a shit punt for the 4th and 5th guy no doubt. If she is seeing that many guys in one day, she should be able to remain her composure for the whole of the 5 punts. No excuses .

Offline hendrix

I think they're justified. But, people like you should pay more as it must be harder for the girl dealing with idiots.

What was your previous name here?

Offline RedKettle

a properly functioning market may help bring down prices - part of such a market is proper information on which to make a decision, hence UKP is a valuable tool in providing that information.  It helps reward good providers, etc etc.

Of course we might find in a completely free and efficient market that the prices go up  :scare: :scare:

If we could remove the stigma involved in the work then more girls would take part, increased supply equals lower prices.

star69

How did you come to this conclusion ? Anything to back it up ? How I hate people who call others idiots or names without knowing them at all. Serious attitude problem.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

a properly functioning market may help bring down prices.
Let the "invisible hand" doing the job ... Is the hand the best description ?  :D
More seriously and with my short experience, I feel the WG market in London is quite efficient as long as you use AW + UKP. Probably more efficient than other mainstream services, don't you think so ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

What do you think ? Is £100 an hour justifiable for the little work and the enthusiasm the girls put in ?

Ever heard of the expression "market forces" ----------------- a lowlife Hungarian skank may have to charge £70 an hour, a stunning 18 year old English girl will be busy at £200 an hour.

It is our choice what we wish to pay.    :hi:

Offline AnthG

Ever heard of the expression "market forces" ----------------- a lowlife Hungarian skank may have to charge £70 an hour, a stunning 18 year old English girl will be busy at £200 an hour.

The thing that annoys me though is when someone copies off that stunning 18 year old and raises her prices to match and would rather sit at home and watch Jeremy Kyle all day until that one crazy fool comes along with the £200 than ever lose face and put her prices back.

Offline hendrix

How did you come to this conclusion ? Anything to back it up ? How I hate people who call others idiots or names without knowing them at all. Serious attitude problem.

I don't need to know you :hi: your cretinous posts are enough to go by :hi:

Offline smiths

Yes well according to your totally disproven bollocks ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks, you literally haven't a clue redcab, whereas some of us actually punt with such WGs and do have a clue and know the facts, that what makes a good WG is her attitude NOT what she charges. Something you believed yourself and posted for many years. My little toe has more of a clue than you do when it comes to actually punting rather than posting about it as you do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_Shins

There are more of us, but apart from maybe a few, we probably punt far less frequently than they serve punters. So there need to be more of us to balance it out.

I'd suggest a rate of £40 flat + £60 per hour. So £70 for half an hour, £100 an hour, £130 for 1.5 hrs etc.
I'd also suggest that if they want to make money to "pay the rent" they go for more "quickies". Short sessions with limited activity. They might get some punters.

They do have expenses with regards to premises for in-calls and travel (and time) for out-calls. So I guess that has to be priced in.
Some of them do have relatively low-paid day jobs and do it in evenings to make a bit extra.
And there are many who have high advertised prices to basically put off random people applying, but charge less for repeats by people they know, and respond to outcalls they like.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I think they're justified. But, people like you should pay more as it must be harder for the girl dealing with idiots.

What was your previous name here?
:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline tazz

Punting has never been cheap for centuries both here and abroad. Why should it change anytime soon. Also lots of prossies have drug problems and just in it for a short period of time so need to charge a lot.

Offline Marmalade

This is silly post, no offence, and belies your lack of knowledge, even if your zero review count didn't. Look at the stats. Tens of thousands of prossies. Look at the number of active posters. Even looking at the number of people who don't join in and wouldn't form a 'union' it is still a drop in the ocean. And how the hell would it work. Most punters don't even have the balls to walk. A large number happily pay over the odds. What is the point of saying 'prices should come down'?? You don't decide the price and neither does the punter. The pro$$ie charges what she can get, and generally she will get, or another prossie will.

If you want cheap pussy (assuming you are a punter) go to some cheapville foreign country, that's the reality. Or just learn to be discerning and get the best value for money that is out there.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is silly post, no offence, and belies your lack of knowledge, even if your zero review count didn't. Look at the stats. Tens of thousands of prossies. Look at the number of active posters. Even looking at the number of people who don't join in and wouldn't form a 'union' it is still a drop in the ocean. And how the hell would it work. Most punters don't even have the balls to walk. A large number happily pay over the odds. What is the point of saying 'prices should come down'?? You don't decide the price and neither does the punter. The pro$$ie charges what she can get, and generally she will get, or another prossie will.

If you want cheap pussy (assuming you are a punter) go to some cheapville foreign country, that's the reality. Or just learn to be discerning and get the best value for money that is out there.

Spot on.    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I wouldn't use a restaurant that charges £100 a couple but lots of people do ------------ you can't go against market forces.

Offline hantshagger

Well, to an extent, it comes down to what a number of punters are prepared to pay. Certainly, leaving that aside, i would agree, for many the price is not commensurate with the service, and far surpasses what should be a realistic sum in many cases (especially if comparing to some other parts of Europe).   And then .... you do get some people (punters), with more money than sense,  who are prepared to go with escorts who charge exceptionally high fees -  that is clearly not desirable to encourage, as it just makes the opportunity for others to consider higher rates for themselves - maybe not as high, but higher , which again forces prices up unreasonably.

In terms of getting a good punt, it does fluctuate a lot out there, and it can be difficult to be sure, of finding a WG who does a good service, but I have found this forum makes it easier to steer away from those who might be bad, and steer towards those who are better, and my success rate in this regard has grown considerably since joining UKP.

Offline uutarn

Suppose it depends on one's income as well, if you are a banker 100 pounds is probably nothing but if you are a typical working class person struggling to pay the bills then it is definitely something.
That's the point, if someone is struggling to pay their bills, they shouldn't even be considering punting!
If you can't afford the prices you either;
work harder,
go somewhere else, or
go without... that's how capitalism works.

You can't rationalise their prices on your income.
I want a new Lexus LS 600h premier, so when i swanney into the showroom and say i'm on a low income do you think they will knock 50% off? Nah man, i have to go without because i'm working class.

You can punt, IMO, only if you;
Are financially fortunate, or
make sacrifices.

I fall in the latter category.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:09:10 pm by uutarn »

Offline hantshagger

That's the point, if someone is struggling to pay their bills, they shouldn't even be considering punting!
If you can't afford the prices you either;
work harder,
go somewhere else, or
go without... that's how capitalism works.

or - if you follow George Osborne's solution  - just print more money and give it to your friends  (a WG variety as opposed to a bank)!!  ;)

Mart1976e

If you are struggling to pay the bills, then punting shouldn't be an option. It'd be like all those old wankers you read about in those miserable, poverty-stricken memoirs (Angela's Ashes and the like etc etc) spending most of their wage in the pub on a weekend, meaning their family went without enough food for the rest of the week. Punting is supposed to come from your disposable income. Same as all luxuries.

Not sure why the wg should give a shit about that, however, any more than a Lamborghini salesman would, or a restaurant owner.

Offline Anadin

Right now, to be honest I'm surprised I can even find what I want in London for under £200 quid an hour. If I could afford it my average punt would probably be north on £500 quid.

I'm surprised that any good looking WG who provides a decent service doesn't charge at least £150 quid an hour in London, if anything I'm highly suspicious of anyone who doesn't, I think it's only the Romanians who charge less than that.

SUMO61

I know plenty of management consultants who charge £100 an hour for taking your watch and telling you the time..

I'm one, so I should know. It's about intellectual property and sharing your experience.

So, £100 an hour is good value for someone prepared to share their sexual property with you.