Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackburn Exclusive - Sara  (Read 1519 times)

Mart1976e

Was a bit too skint recently to afford a good, quality independent, and was in the area that both time and working girls forgot (Blackburn) so decided to go for a cheap option. There was either the choice of chancing it with an EE girl from Vivastreet or trying the cheap and cheerful Exclusive Massage option that advertises in the local rag. I was told that Sara was working that today, and that she was Asian. That made my mind up...Exclusive it was. Asians almost always trump EE for performance in my experience, if admittedly not in looks.

So, Exclusive is not too far away from Ewood Park on a main round, and you go around the back to be let in. Led up the stairs and it's £40 for half an hour. Can't go wrong with that, up to £80 for the full hour. So, go into the room, pay £60 for 45 mins and Sara enters. Well, when they said Asian I thought they must mean Thai but no, she's Indian. Nice body, although she shows her age in the face. Ah well, forty quid and just have to do the old mantelpiece fire routine.

Onto the massage and so on, and she's pretty dirty. Fiddles around with the ringpiece, talks pervy and within a while she's sucking me off (covered) which wasn't bad once I told her to go easy with her teeth. Then went on to give her a good licking and shagging, which she certainly enjoyed. A strange part of proceedings involved relaxing after the shag she asked if I'd had a 3some. I said no and said I'd like to and then she mentioned about knowing a bi guy. Errmmm...I meant with 2 lassies, darling. She said I should try shagging a man. I said...no, not quite my thing. Bizarrely, she said I wouldn't have to think about the guy when shagging him, I could think about a girl. I then left a question unspoken; why wouldn't I just shag a woman instead?!?

Onto another quick BJ, started shagging her again but there hadn't been enough time to rest. Didn't end getting the 2nd pop before the knock on the door was heard.

Would I recommend? Sure, two shags for £60 is great value, although the girls are not exactly knockouts. For the price though...

Would I return? Perhaps. It's cheap, cheerful and dirty as fuck. It's a trip back to the 80s/90s when most punting was like this.

I left feeling happy enough that my balls had been partially drained, and also feeling a bit sordid. I love that feeling.

Just Google "Blackburn Exclusive Masage" to find the number.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 07:05:34 pm by Mart1976e »

Mart1976e

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:00:29 pm by Mart1976e »

Offline nestor

was she the only girl available, or is there a choice?
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Mart1976e

No choice, they have one different wg on each day.