Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake taxi indian  (Read 3886 times)

Offline mo_11

External Link/Members Only

Apparently she has done fake taxi and the video is out. Has anyone seen it? Ive tried to look for it but im not having any luck finding it.

Offline The_Don

Apparently she has done fake taxi and the video is out. Has anyone seen it? Ive tried to look for it but im not having any luck finding it.

You joined  UKP 8 months before me   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

No, I've not seen any video, of her and going on reviews under this A/W ID (UKP), she one to avoid.

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

P/H rates, are confusing:

How much per hour?    A. £110

But profile also states £120  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:21:05 pm by The_Don »

Robbiebucks

A quick google....

natureboy

Xmoviesforyou dot com

Search "faketaxi", then it will be one of the first results.

Offline claretandblue

5 negatives out of 6 ,looks half decent but seemingly only turns it on for fake taxis camera  :sarcastic:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Full video: External Link/Members Only

Offline Essex3

5 negatives out of 6 ,looks half decent but seemingly only turns it on for fake taxis camera  :sarcastic:

I done a review on her on here. Was a shit punt. Shit owo and fake moans. However nice for edgy attitude.