Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty dana-lee  (Read 4595 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Astarter

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Dana has already been well reviewed but I'll give my tuppence worth.

Had originally arranged a meet with Good_Girl69. Couple of hours before meeting took place was told she couldn't so started a new hunt. And I'm glad as anything Dana was flung in to the mix.

I'll start by saying that it's so difficult to rate attractiveness. I find Dana to be very much to my personal taste. Like any guy if something is ugly it's ugly but if a girl is at least half decent then the big guy downstairs starts talking to me. I'm not a fan of fake tits but as others have said Dana's are a joy to behold.

The meet itself was great. She's a nice lass, easy to get on with. Good proper slut, excellent owo, enthusiastic and just good! Have not cummed so hard in ages. When getting ready to pop she suggested her tits but I actually squirted so hard a blob went on her eyebrow. Actually chuckled out loud when that hit her. Best value punt and best punt I've had so far.

Offline Astarter

Sorry accidentally copied link where heading should have been.

mavgoose

Definitely fancy a go at this girl. Hope she stays around for a few weeks.

DodeCode

The consistent good reviews of this girl are making me think it could be worth a slight detour when I head north.

Offline Astarter

Definitely fancy a go at this girl. Hope she stays around for a few weeks.

She mentioned being in Glasgow for at least another year. So I'm sure you'll have some joy if you're after it!

mavgoose

She mentioned being in Glasgow for at least another year. So I'm sure you'll have some joy if you're after it!

:thumbsup:

Online Easygoingdude

Think I'll be seeing her very soon  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :crazy: :crazy:

Givememilf

Think I'll be seeing her very soon  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :crazy: :crazy:
Will you? I've been trying t reach her for a week. Not happening annoyingly.

Offline Oscar13

Think I'll need to give Dana a shout/visit soon.  :) :) :)  Is she near Merchant City?  The guys.

Offline tazman1002001

She. Is in glasgow .....

A couple of new pics up as well ....she looks good.

Is it my imagnation or does she have a bit of a belly?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Micky5633

Think it's your imagination taz good figure no belly unless she has rapidly put on weight in the few weeks since I seen her.  Also not one of these birds that hides a potential belly, or stretch marks as a lot of them do. Dana has neither.

Offline tazman1002001

Think it's your imagination taz good figure no belly unless she has rapidly put on weight in the few weeks since I seen her.  Also not one of these birds that hides a potential belly, or stretch marks as a lot of them do. Dana has neither.

Thanks for clarifying .....just looked like that a bit in her pics but it's good to hear l.... Just need to see her now
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

[Link added by admin]

Dana has already been well reviewed but I'll give my tuppence worth.

Had originally arranged a meet with Good_Girl69. Couple of hours before meeting took place was told she couldn't so started a new hunt. And I'm glad as anything Dana was flung in to the mix.

I'll start by saying that it's so difficult to rate attractiveness. I find Dana to be very much to my personal taste. Like any guy if something is ugly it's ugly but if a girl is at least half decent then the big guy downstairs starts talking to me. I'm not a fan of fake tits but as others have said Dana's are a joy to behold.

The meet itself was great. She's a nice lass, easy to get on with. Good proper slut, excellent owo, enthusiastic and just good! Have not cummed so hard in ages. When getting ready to pop she suggested her tits but I actually squirted so hard a blob went on her eyebrow. Actually chuckled out loud when that hit her. Best value punt and best punt I've had so far.

Seems like a good plan b result although I'm not sure she's my cup of tea, but I like the 'proper slut' reference. If that's your bag then you probably want to rebook Stickynicky (Good Girl69), as they don't come much sluttier  :D and also great vfm  :hi:

mavgoose

13 positives.
Moving off my subs bench and into a first team slot.

laim1690

She. Is in glasgow .....

A couple of new pics up as well ....she looks good.

Is it my imagnation or does she have a bit of a belly?
I nearly asked her was she was she pregnant.
doesn't take anything away from her good service and very nice tits

Offline tazman1002001

I nearly asked her was she was she pregnant.
doesn't take anything away from her good service and very nice tits

So she does have a bit of a belly then?
Banned by:

laim1690

So she does have a bit of a belly then?
she did when I met her about a month ago.
look at the pic that's named black and white you can clearly see it
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:52:22 pm by laim1690 »

ickydicky

laim1690

do you mean she is fat
I wouldn't say shes fat but she has a bit of a belly.
id still say shes a lovely girl and great vfm service.

Offline Micky5633

I really don't recall her having a bit of a belly so maybe she had packed on the pounds since. Still defo worth the price

Offline tazman1002001

I don't mind it at all.... means you got some love handles  to hold onto when riding her doggy lol
Banned by:

Offline boobs_lover

Yes def giving Dana some serious consideration. Encouraging reviews. A slight belly won't distract from those fine looking assets.