Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: party with Luciebee, Rileylee & Kylie in Mansfield  (Read 7820 times)

Offline Picti

1st of all can I apologize to the 3 girls that this thread has been about, Lucie, Riley & Kylie. I started this thread as a posative response to attending one of their parties however the thread seems to have harmed the girls reputations in so much that they have had to cancel the planned party for next week, I was not going to be able to attend, however I feel sorry for the girls after all the planning & the financial loss that they have felt the need to cancel whether it was due to this thread or not, I also feel sorry for my fellow punters who were looking forward to the party & now have the disappointment of it being cancelled.
Now onto point 2, I for one will not stop seeing these girls & will attend the next party & if there isn't one soon I will book some me time, we need to show support for these girls who through no fault of their own have had their health put at risk & their reputations tarnished.
I would like to ask my fellow decent punters the we show support for thes girls & start using their services asap, I for 1 hope they continue to run the parties & if any 1 wants to join me please feel free to pm me
Don't worry RP everyone is fully aware of who has caused the problem here. It was a specific punter acting in a callous and irresponsible manner. I'm sure that following a break for sexual health checks, everything will get back to normal.

Offline seando5

1st of all can I apologize to the 3 girls that this thread has been about, Lucie, Riley & Kylie. I started this thread as a posative response to attending one of their parties however the thread seems to have harmed the girls reputations in so much that they have had to cancel the planned party for next week, I was not going to be able to attend, however I feel sorry for the girls after all the planning & the financial loss that they have felt the need to cancel whether it was due to this thread or not, I also feel sorry for my fellow punters who were looking forward to the party & now have the disappointment of it being cancelled.
Now onto point 2, I for one will not stop seeing these girls & will attend the next party & if there isn't one soon I will book some me time, we need to show support for these girls who through no fault of their own have had their health put at risk & their reputations tarnished.
I would like to ask my fellow decent punters the we show support for thes girls & start using their services asap, I for 1 hope they continue to run the parties & if any 1 wants to join me please feel free to pm me

Well said RP, but I really don't think you have anything to apologise over.

Obviously there is always a risk in this hobby, and they are only getting grief because it has been highlighted in this thread that somebody who likes bareback MAY have been to one of there parties. But think about it guys, how do you know that somebody who has done bareback with other girls has not been to see other girls that you see regularly.
If you are too worried to see Kylie, Lucie or Riley, then perhaps you shouldn't see anybody?
Kylie, Lucie and Riley all take their health very seriously, and they are all very professional in how they conduct themselves.
It is a shame for them and all the guys that were doing the "Midlands dream" this week. I dread to think how much planning must have gone into it :( But  am sure they wll bounce back better than ever  :thumbsup:

I also wont be stopping seeing these girls. I don't really do parties, but will be seeing them for one to ones, duo and trios when I get the chance  :) In fact I am seeing one of them tomorrow. I have discussed with her what has been going on in this thread, and she has confirmed that she has been tested since the last party and is all clear (she gets tested regularly anyway, as anybody would expect). If you read this, I hope it didn't seem like I was fishing for that info, if it did, sorry babe  :(

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:19:42 pm by seando5 »

randypostman

Nice to see all the posative comments & support to these 3 wonderful girls, soon be time to party  :drinks:

Diehard

Fuck me...saw there were new comments here so thought I'd get to read some smutty experiences with them from guys, totally unprepared for the major kick off!.

For my two pennies worth it seems there is a guy who barebacks girls then likes to tell everyone who he has seen on occasions. I won't judge him for barebacking girls if they allow him to do so, I would simply question his sanity of wanting to not use protection with girls who have multiple cocks in them daily. I'm sure he is aware of the adage if she is barebacking him she is likely barebacking others.

What I don't see though is any admission or inference that he has barebacked any of the three girls who are the subject of this thread. Can someone clarify this point as it is important. I certainly would not see any of the girls if they have been barebacked by him.

But I can't see any evidence that has happened. hiv cannot be spread from receiving a blow job, it's certainly highly unlikely unless the girl bit your cock off. Getting the treatable stds is obviously possible but let's be honest, these girls do or have done owo like thousands of other hookers so seeing any girl who offers owo does carry the risk of catching chlamydia or gonnorea. I understand why people are nervous if a renown barebacker has seen the girls but for the sake of these three lovely girls I think people need to keep their perspective. They are sensible girls and as long as they insisted on using condoms, and my experience is lucie and Riley are very careful and rightly so, then any likely problems are minimal.

I think it is sad that they felt they had to cancel a party and sad they have pulled their profiles. I don't think it was necessary in this instance.

The guy who does bareback is playing Russian roulette. We can pity him that his life means that little that he is prepared to take such extreme risks.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fuck me...saw there were new comments here so thought I'd get to read some smutty experiences with them from guys, totally unprepared for the major kick off!.

For my two pennies worth it seems there is a guy who barebacks girls then likes to tell everyone who he has seen on occasions. I won't judge him for barebacking girls if they allow him to do so, I would simply question his sanity of wanting to not use protection with girls who have multiple cocks in them daily. I'm sure he is aware of the adage if she is barebacking him she is likely barebacking others.

What I don't see though is any admission or inference that he has barebacked any of the three girls who are the subject of this thread. Can someone clarify this point as it is important. I certainly would not see any of the girls if they have been barebacked by him.

But I can't see any evidence that has happened. hiv cannot be spread from receiving a blow job, it's certainly highly unlikely unless the girl bit your cock off. Getting the treatable stds is obviously possible but let's be honest, these girls do or have done owo like thousands of other hookers so seeing any girl who offers owo does carry the risk of catching chlamydia or gonnorea. I understand why people are nervous if a renown barebacker has seen the girls but for the sake of these three lovely girls I think people need to keep their perspective. They are sensible girls and as long as they insisted on using condoms, and my experience is lucie and Riley are very careful and rightly so, then any likely problems are minimal.

I think it is sad that they felt they had to cancel a party and sad they have pulled their profiles. I don't think it was necessary in this instance.

The guy who does bareback is playing Russian roulette. We can pity him that his life means that little that he is prepared to take such extreme risks.

He claims to have seen them at one of their parties, so there is no way he could have BB'd any of the girls, even if he wanted to, cos there were other punters at the same party.

Agreed.

Shame about this, as quite a lot had gone into them preparing for the party this week, and a lot of punters will have been disappointed as a result of the cancellation.

UKBB

Let me be absolutely clear:

NONE OF THESE GIRLS WENT BB WITH ME.

now... As for my BB activities - if it happens, it happens. I rarely - well certainly not often - see a known BB girl - most of my BB is with girls who don't advertise it openly. It more often than not just flows naturally through the course of the encounter - there is never any forcing of myself on them and never any request, it is just  natural progression from the forepaly. If the girl breaks the foreplay to reach for a condom - fine, or if she stops the action and asks me to use a condom, I do... But you might be surprised at how many just roll with it!

No as for whether I should disclose: why should I?

I don't ask a pro when and who she last barebacked with and I wouldn't expect her to answer or be truthful anyway. I work on the principle that she fucks everybody and anybody  bareback and the night before she's fucking me she was fucking and sucking  some random pretty boy that she met in the club whilst off their tits on drink or drugs... For me, if you're not prepared to accept that you're exposing yourself to worst case scenario then you shouldnt be punting. If you assume everyone is 100% safe sex all day every day then you're misguided and exposing yourself to more risk than you are prepared to admit to.

Offline Picti

Let me be absolutely clear:

NONE OF THESE GIRLS WENT BB WITH ME.

now... As for my BB activities - if it happens, it happens. I rarely - well certainly not often - see a known BB girl - most of my BB is with girls who don't advertise it openly. It more often than not just flows naturally through the course of the encounter - there is never any forcing of myself on them and never any request, it is just  natural progression from the forepaly. If the girl breaks the foreplay to reach for a condom - fine, or if she stops the action and asks me to use a condom, I do... But you might be surprised at how many just roll with it!

No as for whether I should disclose: why should I?

I don't ask a pro when and who she last barebacked with and I wouldn't expect her to answer or be truthful anyway. I work on the principle that she fucks everybody and anybody  bareback and the night before she's fucking me she was fucking and sucking  some random pretty boy that she met in the club whilst off their tits on drink or drugs... For me, if you're not prepared to accept that you're exposing yourself to worst case scenario then you shouldnt be punting. If you assume everyone is 100% safe sex all day every day then you're misguided and exposing yourself to more risk than you are prepared to admit to.

I have simple questions which I've asked three times now. Do you punt openly as UKBB, and do you explicity disclose your BB activities to WGs before meeting them? If not, why not?

Offline Picti

Hidden Image/Members Only
What's the association between this and questioning a duplicitous BBer who explicitly states that lack of objection equals consent? The try to slip it in and hope they don't notice merchant.

Are you comfortable with the idea of a BBer in the midst of your punting range?

Offline cueball

Thing is matey's

There are many barebacking punters in every region, one bb'er posting on here is just the tip.

I keep it wrapped every time and never see bb lasses but that only goes so far, I can't control who she sees, what she does behind closed doors and what her refusal criteria really is.

Getting bent double over one bb punter posting seems pretty fruitless to me. You could say counter productive.

I'd rather know who offers bb on the sly than drive away somebody that admits to it.

Offline Picti

Thing is matey's

There are many barebacking punters in every region, one bb'er posting on here is just the tip.

I keep it wrapped every time and never see bb lasses but that only goes so far, I can't control who she sees, what she does behind closed doors and what her refusal criteria really is.

Getting bent double over one bb punter posting seems pretty fruitless to me. You could say counter productive.

I'd rather know who offers bb on the sly than drive away somebody that admits to it.

Largely agree with you on this, and the bottom line is that I take responsibility for my sexual health and try to best manage the risks punting can present.

This guy alludes to BB or near BB with more popular WGs then retracts as above, but in the interim period has caused problems for punters and WGs eg canceled punts / parties. He rarely reviews his BB punts, in his own words to "protect" the WGs involved  :sarcastic:. Suspect that he's more of a bottom-feeder getting BB from those desperate for the business, but really wants the status of having BBd a more popular WG.

Offline threechilliman

Interesting. Whilst I don't condone UKBBs activities, a lot of what he says makes sense. Every girl will be BB'ing someone whether you like it or not.

tcm

Online RedKettle

Interesting. Whilst I don't condone UKBBs activities, a lot of what he says makes sense. Every girl will be BB'ing someone whether you like it or not.

tcm

yes that is right and if those words were coming from HP for example I completely respect him and his right to have that view - for example I found it amusing that after publishing a warning about a girl who encouraged me to BB her on our second meet (I did not do so) he contacted me for the details about her!!

However I think the feelings about UKBB are stronger because of a belief that he is (and this is different to what he say above) at the least pressurising the girls to BB.  I cannot recall the thread that this originally came up in but there was a theory that he deliberately targeted the popular UKP girls to BB to in some way score points against the rest of us.

I don't know if any of that is true - just wanted to give some context to the comments.

Offline threechilliman

What's the association between this and questioning a duplicitous BBer who explicitly states that lack of objection equals consent? The try to slip it in and hope they don't notice merchant.

Naive at best pictisinum. It happens, we all know it, all we can do us reduce the risks by playing safe ourselves. In punting you have no control over what others do.

I'm not suggesting any of the girls here would BB having met two of them.

tcm

Offline Picti

Naive at best pictisinum. It happens, we all know it, all we can do us reduce the risks by playing safe ourselves. In punting you have no control over what others do.

There's no naivety here tcm, and certainly not about punting or people's sexual behaviour.  However, as a punting community we can, and in my view should, aspire to a sense of collective responsibility for sexual health.  Most punters and WGs already do so, because most want to maximise enjoyment and balance that by minimising risk (which can't be removed, is always present, but can be reduced). Of course there are punters like UKBB who pursue BB. There are also WGs who offer it generally or to specific punters for whatever reasons, and I'm sure that many of us have been in situations where the opportunity was there if we wished to take it. I certainly have been in that situation on several occasions over the years.  It's also the case that punters and WGs alike will be BBing other people, and potentially engaging in other risk behaviours within their personal lives.   My safe sex practices are consistent to minimise, but not remove risk. Part of that is the right to comment on others' reckless behaviour when they expose the community to heightened risk, although someone like him is unlikely to change.  Does any of that sound naive?

I had no intention of posting further on this thread because I reached a position of consolidation regarding UKBB.  That allowed me to conclude that within my punting behaviour he poses little (although not absent) risk to my sexual health.  My position on him is that he's attention-seeking and wants recognition for things he hasn't actually done; a fantasist who has alluded to things he hasn't done and by consequence has affected punters and WGs alike, before the retraction.  I've no doubt that he's managed to BB a few WGs that most of us wouldn't touch anyway, as evidenced by his two BB reviews.  However, he's certainly never managed to BB any well-known / popular WG, and had to tell us how close he thinks he got to BBing Mandy.  That's his prize; being able to BB a popular WG and with it the notion that this would make him better than any other punter because he's the "Chosen One"  :sarcastic: rather than the guy who tries to slip it in surreptitiously.  The WGs I see or are interested in seeing will observe reasonably safe sex practices to the extent of covered penetrative sex.  Even though there are risks involved I choose OWO and RO as I deem the risks to be acceptable within the risk-reward balance.  So whilst I'd prefer all punters to co-operate in making punting a bit safer, I recognise that UKBB and his ilk are out there, but in reality they don't markedly increase the risk for me.   

Online Colston36

I know your pain, grinds my gears too.

That and the people who can't spell discreetly

Offline scott1601

Can't believe this thread is still going - it was a worry to everyone when UKBB said he had been to this party, but if you are worried go and get tested like Chezzie John (And me)

I know all three girls have since been tested and are clean but if you've got concerns, simply don't book them - more availability for everyone else

Nothing to be achieved by constantly firing abuse at each other on here