Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: party with Luciebee, Rileylee & Kylie in Mansfield  (Read 7838 times)

randypostman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Links added by admin]

Managed to attend the party held by these 3 gorgeous young ladies on Thursday 23rd June, as there have been reviews on here before I won't go into all the details apart from the fact that it was a wonderful occasion & as a nervous 1st time party goer who was very nervous I was very well looked after by the girls & will defiantly be attending another party & if any one is thinking of trying this out you should go for it you will have a fantastic time & well worth the £100 fee

Offline Lijunwei

GolfNut

Can I politely ask what the point of your post is if you're not going to discuss it and not post any links.

Bit pointless really.  :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can I politely ask what the point of your post is if you're not going to discuss it and not post any links.

Bit pointless really.  :rolleyes:

Agree. It will be be up to Admin to decide if OP has posted sufficient info to deem it a review, otherwsie he will change it into a discussion thread and take it out of reviews altogether.

Offline mrbobbit

I get pedantically infuriated about the defiantly/definitely mix up. Just saying!
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Weyoun

I get pedantically infuriated about the defiantly/definitely mix up. Just saying!

I know your pain, grinds my gears too.

Offline Colston36

I don't think it's pedantic. Same with people who spell discreet as discrete - even when it's clearly written for fuckwits on the list of services.

I guess it's a tribute to illiterate teachers.

Offline Morthos

I don't think it's pedantic. Same with people who spell discreet as discrete - even when it's clearly written for fuckwits on the list of services.

If you're referring to the tattoo visibility question on AW profile, it's actually spelt wrongly on the selectable options.

Online Steely Dan

Criticising AW? Don't go their.  There all pigs anyway.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Criticising AW? Don't go their.  There all pigs anyway.

I see what you did their  :crazy:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Agree. Although sometimes it's the stupid auto-correct on Ipads and I-Phones.

BigVince

[Links added by admin]

Managed to attend the party held by these 3 gorgeous young ladies on Thursday 23rd June, as there have been reviews on here before I won't go into all the details apart from the fact that it was a wonderful occasion & as a nervous 1st time party goer who was very nervous I was very well looked after by the girls & will defiantly be attending another party & if any one is thinking of trying this out you should go for it you will have a fantastic time & well worth the £100 fee

Even if you didn't give it a review- Thanks for the thumbs up matey

I've wanted to give it a bash but it's a bit of a dogleg to get to Mansfield for me

randypostman

Thanks BigVince I don't feel you have to go into all the small detail when leaving a review we all know what goes on I like to let other punters know wether it was posative or negative experience if you can make it to one of these parties it is well worth it

UKBB

I've also attended one of these parties and don't really want to repeat what has been said by so many.

They are good value, the girls are enthusiastic and although I had hoped they might go on for longer - I got my fill and I'm not sure the venue is big enough to cater for a longer party.

I was disappointed with Kylie and Riley - both much bigger and chunkier than I'd anticipated they would be  -  much chunkier given their ages and rave reviews.

Lucie.undoubtedly star of the show and the only one I would fancy seeing again although I emphasise all girls are willing and enthusiastic. Kylie and Lucie VERY vocal, Riley a but demure and shy, I thought.

Good events but neither Kylie or Riley floated my boat enough to consider another pop at these parties.

Shame.

Offline the_special-one92

I for one think kylie and riley look fantastic and their size is perfect for them both, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so that's fair enough.

However after reading your reviews on Mandy and others regarding bare backing I'm abit gutted you've been to one of the parties and had the girls been aware I'm sure they would of been abit gutted you have slipped the net.

Luckily when penetration is involved these three are straight on with the rubber so saves us from you and your ways there.

Offline Chezzie John

All of his reviews are negative or neutral and the only positive was with a Romainian barebacker :scare:

Go and fuck a few Street girls and stop putting others at risk

randypostman

All of his reviews are negative or neutral and the only positive was with a Romainian barebacker :scare:

[/quote

Who's review?

Offline Chezzie John

Not you postman. UKBB who has caused crap for girls on here in the past

UKBB

News for you, kiddo... I've punted with many of your favourites and would like to give many favourable reviews but because of the illogical knee-jerk reactions of your like, I dont review them for the good of the girls and their business.

Think on, you've probably even shared a party environment with me 'Bud'(dha)  :D

randypostman

I wouldn't say its a knee jerk reaction bbuk. We all are aware of the dangers of owo etc but vaginal bareback is a whole new ball game. And with girls which openly offer this the chances are increasing. I dont want to sound a judgemental prick as end of the day its your like and body your risking but the problem is your putting others at a higher risk too. I'm sure there's many others who do this and fair play for you being open about it.

Offline Chezzie John

News for you, kiddo... I've punted with many of your favourites and would like to give many favourable reviews but because of the illogical knee-jerk reactions of your like, I dont review them for the good of the girls and their business.

Think on, you've probably even shared a party environment with me 'Bud'(dha)  :D

So I've met you then UKBB You'll have to introduce yourself next time :)  Personally I don't give a shit who you see as it's you at risk. Just trying it on with girls that don't offer it is out of order though.

matt000169

I've also attended one of these parties and don't really want to repeat what has been said by so many.

They are good value, the girls are enthusiastic and although I had hoped they might go on for longer - I got my fill and I'm not sure the venue is big enough to cater for a longer party.

I was disappointed with Kylie and Riley - both much bigger and chunkier than I'd anticipated they would be  -  much chunkier given their ages and rave reviews.

Lucie.undoubtedly star of the show and the only one I would fancy seeing again although I emphasise all girls are willing and enthusiastic. Kylie and Lucie VERY vocal, Riley a but demure and shy, I thought.

Good events but neither Kylie or Riley floated my boat enough to consider another pop at these parties.

Shame.

Chunkier??? WTF. I know your entitled to an opinion but do you even know what you have wrote? Do you understand the words?

Offline scott1601

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but "Chunkier"? Really?  :angry:

I think all 3 girls are perfect and i have / will continue to see all 3, in fact i had a fantastic hour with Lucie and Riley this afternoon  :)

UKBB

Chunkier??? WTF. I know your entitled to an opinion but do you even know what you have wrote? Do you understand the words?

Yes, chunkier than I expected them to be.

Lucie is slim, toned with what you might say is a gym fit body... Riley and Kylie most definitely aren't; both are heavier set and carrying more weight than Lucie - in my opinion on a BMI basis they'd be easily in the overweight category - definitely Kylie and almost certainly Riley (even though she is taller than average).

Offline Picti

I'm not going to approach you in a condemnatory or insulting way as I manage my own sexual health / safety.  However, you present yourself as so utterly convinced that your BB activities don't confer risk to others, and I was curious about whether you have the courage of your convictions and disclose this to all WGs prior to meeting them?  I suspect that you don't and in that case wonder how you rationalise and justify this against another human being's right to be informed about and manage the sexual risks they take?  I suspect a selfish motivation i.e. you know that you wouldn't be offered a) a booking, b) certainly not OWO, CIM, etc, or c) definitely no prospect of just trying to slip it in.

Incidentally, you're not so concerned about "the good of the girls and their business" as you've reviewed Mandy and now claimed to have punted Kylie, Lucibee, and Riley, and have done so in a manner you know will deter some punters from punting with them on that basis.

UKBB

Can I just confirm-

Good parties - girls work well together and are willing and enthusiastic.

I'm not by any means giving a negative review: 100% positive for what it is and was.

I - me personally and individually - I was disappointed because 2 of the girls didn't live up to what I had anticipated in terms of their physical appearances - YOUR expectations might be different and if you've read what I've said then they will be different.

All this is just to add to the information out there. Too add informed comment and balance.

If you're expecting 3 young SLIM fit girls you might be disappointed.

If you dont care about body shape or quite like a bit of chunk and/or love full on fucking more than you care about body shape then fill your boots.

Just to clarify - the parties are good for what you get in terms of 'fuck factor' value.

Offline scott1601

Firstly - BMI is not an accurate measure as muscle weighs more than body fat

Sencondly - I don't think criticising a girls body size in an open forum which they can and probably have read is right! That's my opinion! I can understand criticism of services if they were not up to scratch as that is exactly what this site is for.

As I have already said I think all 3 girls are perfect as do many others on here but everyone does have their own likes and they obviously don't meet yours.

All 3 girls have recent accurate photos on AW (some of all 3 together) so you can make a decision on advance and if you don't like what you see, why book?

Offline seando5

I really don't get how you can have been surprised or disappointed at there appearance, when both girls have very accurate pictures on there profiles. I have only met Riley once at a party, and I thought she had a great figure.
I have met Kylie many times, and will continue to do so, and think she is perfect!
Yes, she has fairly big boobs, and she certainly has some bootie, but she actually has quite a slim waist and a pretty flat tummy. She has a classic hour glass figure. So I really don't get how either of them could be classed as chunky!
It almost seems from your posts that you are having a very personal attack on Kylie. No idea why. Thankfully most guys on here (well certainly on the east mids sections) know Kylie well and know what she looks like, and all seem pretty keen. She hasn't become one of the most popular girls in the EM by accident or luck.
I also don't get what age has got to do with it?
Do you think everybody starts off skinny, then slowly gets bigger till they explode? lol

To be honest, seeing how you have reacted on here, trying to get a rise out of people just on this thread. I am assuming that you are some kind of forum troll, and best to be ignored.

Offline Picti

I'm not going to approach you in a condemnatory or insulting way as I manage my own sexual health / safety.  However, you present yourself as so utterly convinced that your BB activities don't confer risk to others, and I was curious about whether you have the courage of your convictions and disclose this to all WGs prior to meeting them?  I suspect that you don't and in that case wonder how you rationalise and justify this against another human being's right to be informed about and manage the sexual risks they take?  I suspect a selfish motivation i.e. you know that you wouldn't be offered a) a booking, b) certainly not OWO, CIM, etc, or c) definitely no prospect of just trying to slip it in.

Incidentally, you're not so concerned about "the good of the girls and their business" as you've reviewed Mandy and now claimed to have punted Kylie, Lucibee, and Riley, and have done so in a manner you know will deter some punters from punting with them on that basis.
Would you answer the above questions UKBB as I'm sure that they're of more relevance to punters than a WGs dress size!

Offline Picti

Sean and Scott - he can express his opinion on WGs appearance. You can also express your opinions but try to keep it within forum rules and boundaries. I can only comment on Kylie and her profile pics are absolutely accurate, and very much to my tastes. Anyway UKBB has some other questions to address.

Offline scott1601

I did say criticising their weight was wrong in my opinion, never said it was against forum rules and really don't think me expressing my opinion is against forum rules either? If it is I'm sure Admin will contact me

Everyone has their own views and opinions and people will disagree with each other.

I've said my bit in this and my previous posts so will leave everyone to form their own opinions about what's been discussed

GolfNut

The girls shape is indeed the least of everyone's concern. If this guy has been at a party there are potential implications.  :bomb:

The girls shape is indeed the least of everyone's concern. If this guy has been at a party there are potential implications.  :bomb:

I can understand issues this could cause for the girls but I wouldn't stop seeing them as these 3 girls are probably the best in the midlands. Just wish I had more money to see all of them at the same time and not share them with other guys  :P

Regarding size of the girls I think they all compliment each other nicely by being different to each other. It just works  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

So I've met you then UKBB You'll have to introduce yourself next time :)  Personally I don't give a shit who you see as it's you at risk. Just trying it on with girls that don't offer it is out of order though.

Chezzie John ignore the cunt !!!
He pops his big fat head up every so often but some of us know what he tried to do to Mandy.
Ukbb fuck off you sad piece of shit  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:16:56 am by Owwhatanight »

rodjaneandfreddy

So ukbb, a horrific known barebacker has had owo from 3 highly regarded girls ! For me that's all 3 girls of my hl  what a shame 1 vile human has potentially ruined the credibility of these 3, I'm sure other girls will be reluctant to see anybody who has been there after ukbb to.such a shame

Offline _Bender_

Looks like the damage has been done, Lucie & Riley's profiles gone.  :unknown:

rodjaneandfreddy

Looks like the damage has been done, Lucie & Riley's profiles gone.  :unknown:

Ukbb is a complete c***, I imagine he has done unrepairable damage to these 3 girls images

Offline chandlerhandler

Just to echo what others have said, barebacking in this game should not be tolerated by anyone & nor should anyone force it upon someone else, UKBB certainly has stirred up a hornets nest here & it's quite sad that 3 very popular girls are going to bear the brunt of his stupidity in their pockets. Hopefully they'll be back on the scene once they have the all clear from the check up's I assume they'll be having.

This also brings me back to my concerns about OWO at parties, I'm keen to try the party scene but have my reservations, one of them being, should I be sticking my cock in a girls mouth when she's just had a gob full of cum from another bloke at a party? Am I just being stupid or a bit of a prude but it doesn't seem an awful lot different to barebacking to me!

Offline Chezzie John

I'm booked into the clap clinic knowing Ive partied with UKBB and the wet dreams party cancelled. Well done UKBB   :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

Chezzie John ignore the cunt !!!
He pops his big fat head up every so often but some of us know what he tried to do to Mandy.
Ukbb fuck off you sad piece of shit  :thumbsdown:

7 day ban for that.

EDIT: Make it 1 month.

Offline Picti

I appreciate that UKBB provokes strong reactions, but can we try to keep our heads on this one.  Here's my position on him.

I'm not going to moralise on a punter who pursues BB.  He can make that choice for himself, but he should either punt only with WGs who openly offer BB, or he should have the decency, respect, and honesty to disclose his BB activities to non-BB WGs.  He does neither of these and he's a devious, lying, selfish *insert word that would probably result in a ban*.  As I said above, he realises that most WGs would refuse to see him.  So instead of the self-righteous and cocky stance he takes on here, he conceals or lies about his BB activities.  He's a dangerous hypocrite.  He justifies his actions on the low likelihood of contracting HIV, well frankly I don't want herpes, difficult to treat gonorrhea, etc either, and obviously punters with OHs don't want the risk of anything (however treatable).

I would never punt with someone like Creampie Kirie because I have no wish to expose myself to that level of risk.  However, UKBB would presumably be happy to stand tenth in line and fuck her while she's squelching with the previous nine loads, and whatever she may have caught from her previous activities.  So far that's fine as it's his life and his choice.  It's not fine when he then bridges the safety and transmission gap by punting with a non-BB WG we might choose to meet.  He totally disregards the rights of and safety measures that any WG puts in place to manage her sexual health and that of the punters who meet her.  He puts his wishes first and foremost and cares nothing for the consequences to WGs or other punters.

We can criticise but in reality can do nothing else.  Neither can we rely on him to behave in a decent manner.  It's up to the WGs to communicate, identify him, and stop seeing him.  Not outing him on here or any other inappropriate action, but just refusing to see him and taking him out of the non-BB punting chain and making it a bit safer again.

Remember also the safety measure that are evident within your punts with these WGs as that represents their general sexual health practices.  We are in a position of having to trust WGs when they say they are regularly tested but in many years of punting I've never contracted a STI.  Do your own calculations, as I'm sure that most of you haven't either.  This guy's a problem but let's not blow it out of proportion.

GolfNut

Just to echo what others have said, barebacking in this game should not be tolerated by anyone & nor should anyone force it upon someone else, UKBB certainly has stirred up a hornets nest here & it's quite sad that 3 very popular girls are going to bear the brunt of his stupidity in their pockets. Hopefully they'll be back on the scene once they have the all clear from the check up's I assume they'll be having.

This also brings me back to my concerns about OWO at parties, I'm keen to try the party scene but have my reservations, one of them being, should I be sticking my cock in a girls mouth when she's just had a gob full of cum from another bloke at a party? Am I just being stupid or a bit of a prude but it doesn't seem an awful lot different to barebacking to me!

I share you concerns CH and so haven't done the parties either and am now very unlikely to do so. I know there are risks involved whenever paid sex is involved but there must be a higher risk when more people are doing it, for the reasons you've stated.

Offline Chezzie John

I've met 100's of escorts and have done a lot of party's and have never caught anything. Your more likely to catch something off a lass you pull up town.
Doing a party maybe slightly riskier but the only difference is you get to see what the girls just been doing compared to turning up 10mins after she'd been doing it.

GolfNut

I've met 100's of escorts and have done a lot of party's and have never caught anything. Your more likely to catch something off a lass you pull up town.
Doing a party maybe slightly riskier but the only difference is you get to see what the girls just been doing compared to turning up 10mins after she'd been doing it.

Might be the case for you Chezzie but the events that have transpired in this thread have been a bit of a wake up call for me. I also see you're getting checked out, so clearly have made you think of the possible risks as well.

Offline Chezzie John

I'm not worried about. I'm doing it as I'm named as partying with UKBB and its just to reasure the girls and any others who I party with in the future.

GolfNut

I'm not worried about. I'm doing it as I'm named as partying with UKBB and its just to reasure the girls and any others who I party with in the future.

That's very responsible of you. Would be good if others followed your example but from what I can see the response has been more head in the sand.

randypostman

1st of all can I apologize to the 3 girls that this thread has been about, Lucie, Riley & Kylie. I started this thread as a posative response to attending one of their parties however the thread seems to have harmed the girls reputations in so much that they have had to cancel the planned party for next week, I was not going to be able to attend, however I feel sorry for the girls after all the planning & the financial loss that they have felt the need to cancel whether it was due to this thread or not, I also feel sorry for my fellow punters who were looking forward to the party & now have the disappointment of it being cancelled.
Now onto point 2, I for one will not stop seeing these girls & will attend the next party & if there isn't one soon I will book some me time, we need to show support for these girls who through no fault of their own have had their health put at risk & their reputations tarnished.
I would like to ask my fellow decent punters the we show support for thes girls & start using their services asap, I for 1 hope they continue to run the parties & if any 1 wants to join me please feel free to pm me