Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 4885 times)

jts196

As you have probably heard, the UK are no longer part of the EU

I don't think we should talk about whether it was right/wrong etc

But does anyone think we'll see a change in the punting scene with less EE girls coming in?

I've not seen it mentioned

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Go on the main UKP forum, and well discussed on there. Here's the first thread, for starters...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101539.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100321.0
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:02:33 pm by CoolTiger »

bod666

Technically we are still part of the EU. The referendum was to check the mood of the public (racist and bigoted it would appear). UK won't leave EU until we have submitted the request in to negotiate our leaving, and that won't happen until we get a new PM.

Exiting EU will be like a particularly nasty divorce - so will take 2+ years.

In short it makes no difference to the amount of EU wgs we get until 2019 and even then it may make no difference.

Roadster

By then the economy will be in ashes so there will be a lot of out of work and desperate women turning tricks to pay the rent.  Unfortunately us punters may be similarly strapped.

Ming

Technically we are still part of the EU. The referendum was to check the mood of the public (racist and bigoted it would appear). UK won't leave EU until we have submitted the request in to negotiate our leaving, and that won't happen until we get a new PM.

Exiting EU will be like a particularly nasty divorce - so will take 2+ years.

In short it makes no difference to the amount of EU wgs we get until 2019 and even then it may make no difference.

I find that remark offensive.

Just because a democratic referendum was held asking the country to vote on whether to leave or remain does not mean the nation is racist and bigoted!
What it does mean is that we want to take back control of our country and exercise control over our borders, trade etc, instead of having an open door policy, there is nothing racist in that! The British people have a very long history of being one of the most racially tolerant nations in the world.

I hope you will reconsider that statement?

In the context of the question being posed, I think it will make little or no difference in the short term, as you say the divorce will take 2 years plus and, even when we do leave we won't be rolling up the drawbridge and closing the tunnel!
Europeans and other nations will still be welcome, in the context of girls coming it won't stop them, they will come for holidays, earn their money then go back until the next time.

I believe that it will ultimately lead to greater diversity, more talent and as a consequence prices will probably drop a little. Girls from other nations outside the EU will be visiting, we will just cut back on some of the dross that comes in with open door policy with the poor quality that primarily (but not exclusively) comes from countries like Romania! I don't think most Romanian girls and their Sergei's are held in particularly high esteem!

Britain is still open for business, will remain so and that includes working girls.

Ming  :hi:

Dellboy

We will have to agree to disagree.
I think the decision was the result of bigotry and scaremongering by people like Farage influencing Joe Public.
But don't let's fall out because as you say nothing will probably change for a couple of years.  :hi:

Frenchy4012

I am not getting involved in this  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Best not to.... with a name like that!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
:yahoo:

As for you, don't you dare use any of their phrases today!!

Dellboy

As for you, don't you dare use any of their phrases today!!

But Rachael..........

Offline bang!

Just because a democratic referendum was held asking the country to vote on whether to leave or remain does not mean the nation is racist and bigoted!
What it does mean is that we want to take back control of our country and exercise control over our borders, trade etc, instead of having an open door policy, there is nothing racist in that! The British people have a very long history of being one of the most racially tolerant nations in the world.

I couldn't have put it better myself well said!

In the context of the question being posed, I think it will make little or no difference in the short term, as you say the divorce will take 2 years plus and, even when we do leave we won't be rolling up the drawbridge and closing the tunnel!
Europeans and other nations will still be welcome, in the context of girls coming it won't stop them, they will come for holidays, earn their money then go back until the next time.

I believe that it will ultimately lead to greater diversity, more talent and as a consequence prices will probably drop a little. Girls from other nations outside the EU will be visiting, we will just cut back on some of the dross that comes in with open door policy with the poor quality that primarily (but not exclusively) comes from countries like Romania! I don't think most Romanian girls and their Sergei's are held in particularly high esteem!

Britain is still open for business, will remain so and that includes working girls.

Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bang!

Didn't mean to put my comment there. Well said Ming!
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roadster

No it does not.   There are plenty of people here who are niether.  At least 16,141,241, probably more.  I'm sure that not everyone who voted to leave is a racist or a bigot.  I'm also sure that Racists and bigots werte more likely to vote that way than not.  So, perhaps as the poet said "You can tell a man who boozes ..."

Winning alone however does not make the decision right or sensible.

My view is that having read the fairy story, people believed it and wanted the glittering prizes as promised.  Well, "leave" won the vote.  Mr Gove & Mr Johnson can now exchange the family cow for the five magic beans.

I'm just waiting to see what they grow into.

My guess is that the net gain will be a very small handful of beans and the loss somewhat greater.

Offline Caratacus

I'm with Ming. I voted Leave and i am neither bigotted nor racist......nor am i uneducated. Anyone with half a brain knew that the £350m would not all go to the nhs....and also someone with half a brain knew that, in the short term, the economy would take a bashing. I just wish all the frickin' whingers who continually bang on about a second referendum shut the f*** up, accept the result, and get on with contributing to this country of ours instead of dragging it down just so they can say "i told you so"
Re: working girls. If it stops the rubbish service providing Romanians then surely that can't be bad? Or is it just me being racist?? Bit of a bugger if it stops the Poles and Czechs though :(

rorororo

That made me laugh..... racially tolerant hahaha.....

rorororo

I'm with Ming. I voted Leave and i am neither bigotted nor racist......nor am i uneducated. Anyone with half a brain knew that the £350m would not all go to the nhs....and also someone with half a brain knew that, in the short term, the economy would take a bashing. I just wish all the frickin' whingers who continually bang on about a second referendum shut the f*** up, accept the result, and get on with contributing to this country of ours instead of dragging it down just so they can say "i told you so"
Re: working girls. If it stops the rubbish service providing Romanians then surely that can't be bad? Or is it just me being racist?? Bit of a bugger if it stops the Poles and Czechs though :(

Amazingly appalling language for someone who isn't uneducated....  :D

Cantgetenough

Nor me (but Delboy is quite right).

Offline Rook69

My take on this (no Im not racially intolerent in the slightest - and yes I wanted to leave) is that for good or bad, something had to be done. If we had remained, the EU fatcats would continue with their unaccountable dealings which waste millions of OUR pounds each week and tell us bollocks like "We are looking into this issue" to which we (as the general public) will never see the true result of. Leaving might be painful for the UK but likewise we couldnt stay in a Union that hates us but wants our cash.

Offline Birminghamwanderer

sounds like there will defo less Ee girls coming over though if they are going to do this "points" system style immigration system because that will probably focus mainly on A. Them having a job to come to. B. Them having a clean criminal record. C. Them having a degree/skilled profession.  Surely alot of them will struggle with these demands? I heard somewhere the new system might still be pretty much the same for some countries like France Italy Spain because we always have alot of bits going there to live, so a deal might be struck up with them?

Offline Caratacus

Rorororo.
Someone once asked me what a Dickweed was....next time i'll point them in your direction

vw

Rorororo.
Someone once asked me what a Dickweed was....next time i'll point them in your direction

Looks like rorororo the cry baby has reported you for this !

Must have led a sheltered life if he cries that this is an insult.  I do wonder if he wet his pants when he read the post ?   :lol: :lol:

James999

Rorororo.

Roro has reported this as abuse, WTF... How old are you roro 12?

Offline Oooops

Must have led a sheltered life if he cries that this is an insult.  I do wonder if he wet his pants when he read the post ?   :lol: :lol:
I'm gobsmacked that any fucker could take such umbrage over that especially after his replies to Members comments and then run to Admin.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:35:35 am by Oooops »

Offline Stapler

This is not the first time you have done this?   :dash:
Why are you trying to pit members against each other ?  :thumbsdown:

..S...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:39:19 am by Stapler »

Offline Stapler

This is not the first time you have done this?   :dash:
Why are you trying to pit members against each other ?  :thumbsdown:

..S...

Just re-read the above. To save any ambiguity - it was aimed at VW!
Not sure what his agenda is!

..S....

Dodo

Shit stirrer  :dash: :dash:

Offline Caratacus

Oh my actual GOD! He reported me? What a complete tw**. Just as i thought...a Dickweed