Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well that cheered me up!!  (Read 1250 times)

Offline RedKettle

I was feeling depressed this morning contemplating the trashing of the economy that is to come over the next few years.  So I booked a session with Phoebe and I feel much better now!!  As they say the world goes on whatever disasters are happening all around you.  The sun comes up, the world keeps turning and young women feel dam good.   :yahoo:

Offline Picti

Did you also have a big breakfast in this self-indulgence?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Did you also have a big breakfast in this self-indulgence?

FULL English, Definitely NOT Continental  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

it was lunch time so went off for the healthy option - burger and chips!

Offline RedKettle

it was lunch time so went off for the healthy option - burger and chips!

British beef obviously!

Offline Dorsetpunter

Hopefully proper chips, none of those French fries

Offline Turtle Z

I was feeling depressed this morning contemplating the trashing of the economy that is to come over the next few years.  So I booked a session with Phoebe and I feel much better now!!  As they say the world goes on whatever disasters are happening all around you.  The sun comes up, the world keeps turning and young women feel dam good.   :yahoo:

Apparently you shouldn't be punting due to a 'lack of confidence.'

Offline RedKettle

Apparently you shouldn't be punting due to a 'lack of confidence.'

Confidence never an issue - the ability to gather relevant information and come to the correct decision to avoid a disaster means I am confident about the situations I get into.  The problem would be if I relied on a vote of others to decide what I should do.   ;)

Offline Turtle Z

Confidence never an issue - the ability to gather relevant information and come to the correct decision to avoid a disaster means I am confident about the situations I get into.  The problem would be if I relied on a vote of others to decide what I should do.   ;)

No, I meant a lack of confidence in out financial future, we're all meant to not be spending money now, what with financial armageddon already announced by that fuckwit Alistair Campbell.

Offline RedKettle

No, I meant a lack of confidence in out financial future, we're all meant to not be spending money now, what with financial armageddon already announced by that fuckwit Alistair Campbell.

spend it before you lose it!!  I am going to punt myself through the armageddon!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
spend it before you lose it!!  I am going to punt myself through the armageddon!

Or use up all the spare €'s lying around in your wallet!!!

Offline RedKettle

Hopefully proper chips, none of those French fries

proper chips - but they were served by a foreigner!! He probably now has a chip on his shoulder.  :D