Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Not_today

Does this mean all the nasty Romanian scammers will dissapeared from aw?!  :)

No such luck!

Patrick

not in the near future, no. After all we're still part of the EU (much like we were yesterday, and much like we will be this time next week).

Offline bluesblues

how  the  hell  do we   explain  this   suicide  attempt  to  people  we  know   who  are  Polish  , Romanian  or  German  ?
No  more    punting  here   ...   I'm  financially  broken 
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline rudolph hucker

how  the  hell  do we   explain  this   suicide  attempt  to  people  we  know   who  are  Polish  , Romanian  or  German  ?
No  more    punting  here   ...   I'm  financially  broken

How do you explain it to anyone.....period. Do you expect to encounter barriers to your hobby overnight Blue?
Nothing is going to change for quite a while buddy.

Offline seeker83

The damage has been done. Could take 10 years to undo the mess the EU made of this country.
Banned reason: No contributions / requested membership be revoked.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sigmund

I thought BrExit was junction 19 from the M4  :D

Offline dubs

Interesting that Bristol was heavily in favour of remaining.  I think it was 62% remain 38% leave and the other big city Exeter was also remain.  Maybe its the Airbus effect.

Offline Not_today

I thought it was more to do with the fact city's arw more multicultural so the white eng's are more accepting of people of colour and diff origin. More liberal and left than say farmer Giles on his Devonshire farm who doesn't get to integrate in a multicultural society?!