Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jet of Allure  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So, up early as my antics of the previous day had allowed my to sleep like a baby. I had booked Jet of Allure for my Morning Glory event.  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Just getting ready when a text arrives to say Jet’s early, could she come straight up. I say YES and as I’ve NO way of getting down stairs at this point I “Linger” in a window alcove beside the loft…..And wait, and wait, and wait. It took her nearly 20 minutes to emerge from the lift. Those old “Zimmer’s” are awfully slow if you don’t keep them well oiled……………..  :D :D :D

Once in the room a quick peck turned into a full on DFK from Jet, as I fondled her firm tits, paperwork done, we got down to some real fun. We both stripped off, and OMG what a body………….my only thing was she was covered in those “Scroll” type tattoo’s all over her body, not that you can see them on her pics. Its only my personal opinion, but I don’t find a woman covered in “Tat’s” a big turn on. The odd little one I find OK, other than that the lady was pleasant enough.

So onto the bed and more DFK and groping, tugging and fingering, It wasn’t long before she went south and devoured my stiff cock rather deeply, which was very nice indeed. After about 10 minutes of her chewing on my dick, I flipped her over and returned the favour. It seemed to take me forever, and some hard tonguing, and fingering of her tight fanny, and clit before she was making the right sort of  Err…... pleasant loud-ish moans.   :P :P :P

So after a wee while of moaning her hips shuddered as I assumed a the earth had moved and she had suffered an orgasm. So on with the Mac  and she hopped on and rode me cowgirl, followed by mish. I had enjoyed the cock sucking so I asked for more which she did.  Well it wasn’t long before I wanted to erupt and warned her, however she kept sucking and sucking until I “Shot my Lot” in her mouth, which  she swallowed, and she kept sucking and sucking until I was “Bone Dry”. well I didn’t need much of a clean up, then we lay on the bed for a while before starting round two. More sucking and sucking until I was rock hard again then on with another Mac, and into that nice tight fanny again. Well we were well into round two and getting to the point of no return when her fekin phone went into “Eat ya heart out Big Ben” mode. After a couple of minutes, I said do you want to get that? She hopped off and as she got to her phone, Oh its OK it’s the alarm I’d set for the hour. Well that was it, Talk about stopping someone dead in their tracks........ :scare: :scare: :scare: Dick was going all soft on me, and my time was up, so  NO fekin way of finishing round two NOW then, as she didn’t attempt to come back to bed. Just stood playing with her phone!!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

It was going to be a Neutral because of the phone alarm, but because of her cock sucking and swallowing skills, I decided on a low end Positive. I believe “Someone” from Allure spoke to her about the “Phone Alarm” malarkey……………… So hopefully it shouldn't happen again. :kissgirl:   :rose:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Great review mate,clock watching isn't great but as you said the positives sounded good