Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thinking of trying a punt for the first time  (Read 4509 times)

nervous colin

Help.
I really want to try a wg for the first time. Having only ever been with one woman in my life, I really want to experience things the oh wont do.
I have seen a girl on line. No rates given, have texted her and asked about parking, and she replied with the road name and postcode. I asked for rates but did not get a reply. Was it wrong to ask?
Looking on google maps, it looks a very nice area, and some nice flats. Just worried f I turn up, I get mugged or something!
Any advice? Also, it worries me that there will be some guy waiting to take the money and beat the living daylights out of me!

Offline threechilliman

Look through the reviews in your area, select one you like, turn up and have a good time. No need to be nervous Colin.

tcm

ickydicky

relax colin. if you go to an established hoor you got more chance of being mugged by a migrant than robbed by a pimp. just use common sense. and have fun fucking :dance:

Offline webpunter

Its not even the summer school holidays yet  :sarcastic:  [well maybe for the posh schools ?]

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have seen a girl on line. No rates given...

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

I have seen a girl on line. No rates given, have texted her and asked about parking, and she replied with the road name and postcode. I asked for rates but did not get a reply. Was it wrong to ask?

Which website did you see her?

Just look on Adultwork. And if the girl is genuine and serious about doing this job, she will also be on there with rates. And if she is not, find someone else on there and forget this girl.

If you are new and nervous. You want to keep things simple for your first booking. And that means not messing around with girls like you describe. Book one from AW.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

londonbus

Which website did you see her?

Match.com ? Of course it was wrong to ask about rates!  :rolleyes:

nervous colin

External Link/Members Only

mmmm. I saw her here

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to the first one, whoever it is :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

mmmm. I saw her here

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to the first one, whoever it is :thumbsup:

If she looks that aggressive in her profile photos you might not know wether to fuck her or fight her when you meet, you should do some more serious research and try to choose better, a girl with published prices and services and without a face only a mother could love would be a good start.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:13:31 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

If she looks that aggressive in her profile photos you might not know wether to fuck her or fight her when you meet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that's tout backfire, Sergei.  :D

Offline AnthG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that's tout backfire, Sergei.  :D

The photos definitely have a Romanian vibe to them. And she looks as miserable as a Romanian in the photos.

Avoid. Big style.

I don't know how you possibly found that site too if the OP is on the level.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jay-Jay

I'd start by saying don't do it Colin.....I mean start punting.
There's an absolute wealth of info on here if you look in the area that's best for you and whilst Adultwork has major faults you can use feedback on here to verify one way or another.
Do spend a good bit of time reading through all the advice, good and bad on here and then, if you really insist, go for it.
I've had some great shags in my time but also many dogs. I could be driving an Aston now on what I've spent on punts over the years. It's your choice Col and be lucky !

Jay

matt000169

mmmm. I saw her here

Hmm. No thank you. Wouldn't touch that one with a barge pole.
As has already been said. Research after you find a girl you like. Try AW and type in the code each profile has and it should bring up any reviews even if they have changed they're name. One last thing, think with your brain and not your dick and you should be ok.

mrhappypants

Hmmmmn, over on the London board first we had Aspergers;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97141.msg1164404#msg1164404,

then we had threesome;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98554.0,

then we had girl punter;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99766.0,

then we had wingman;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100663.0,

and now on the general board we have poor nervous Colin....

1) Low post counts 2) low or zero review counts 3) unlikely 'deserving' causes 4) OP's quickly disappear never to be heard of again. 

Dave
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:17:20 pm by mrhappypants »

FlyingBreadMan

mmmm. I saw her here

She's gonna eat you alive man!

Pick someone else.

Offline mf_1101

Poor Nervous Colin, I actually am rooting for him to have a good punt  :(

If you're still here Colin - Go here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=3.0

Select your region - look at the positive reviews, find someone you like and go for it - It won't be guaranteed quality but I tell you when it comes to punting, using UKP recommendations you are more likely to be robbed on your way to the store than you are visiting WG's. Avoid low feedback, barebackers and you'll be fine.

nervous colin

Hmmmmn, over on the London board first we had Aspergers;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97141.msg1164404#msg1164404,

then we had threesome;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98554.0,

then we had girl punter;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99766.0,

then we had wingman;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100663.0,

and now on the general board we have poor nervous Colin....

1) Low post counts 2) low or zero review counts 3) unlikely 'deserving' causes 4) OP's quickly disappear never to be heard of again. 

Thanks. Very helpful, and we all have to start somewhere. I would hope that when you joined you were treated with a bit more respect. I thought this was something I could join to get advice, which most have done, but if you have this opinion of what I thought was an honest ask, I guess I was wrong.

Dave

carefree

Colin, just man up and book a whore, get balls deep and smile, it's as easy as that :hi:

Offline cueball

Thanks. Very helpful, and we all have to start somewhere. I would hope that when you joined you were treated with a bit more respect. I thought this was something I could join to get advice, which most have done, but if you have this opinion of what I thought was an honest ask, I guess I was wrong.

Colin

You're on a forum full of grown men, it's never going to be flowery and loving.

We're a harsh bunch but honest and funny.

Maybe try here.....

ickydicky

Colin, just man up and book a whore, get balls deep and smile, it's as easy as that :hi:

thats it. avoid romanians and use common sense

mrhappypants

Colin, if you read the threads I link to, you will see that's the same sort of bullshit Aspergers came up with and he got banned within 48 hours.

Go fuck then write a review, or I will be adding this thread to the list for the next fantasist that comes along (and all the ones thereafter).

Your call?

Dave

star69

Help.
I really want to try a wg for the first time. Having only ever been with one woman in my life, I really want to experience things the oh wont do.
Looking on google maps, it looks a very nice area, and some nice flats. Just worried f I turn up, I get mugged or something!
Any advice? Also, it worries me that there will be some guy waiting to take the money and beat the living daylights out of me!

Which part of the country do you live in ? And why are you worried in being mugged ? Suppose it depends on the location.

James999

Offline Marmalade

Nah he should think about trying it a bit then think about asking the question again but just imaging answers, or go on UKE and see what the prossies think and eventually he'll get so fucking horny thinkin about it he will have to have a wank, so saved lots of money till he eventually has to think about it again, sign on wiv a new name ooo wot fun sticky keyboard time  :D

nervous colin

well i did in fact do my first punt today! :dance:
My first choice wasn't available,or rather didnt answer the phone! my second was. I got her from aw, and she had a good rating, and photos were genuine
i was nervous, only ever been with one woman my whole life,so did not know what to expect!
wasn't the best place to visit, seemed a bit run down, may have been other girls working in other rooms. easy parking though.
Great massage, ow, 69 then good old missionary to finish.
a few lies told on her profile. said she had natural boobs, yet hers were enhanced. you could see the scars, but it didnt detract too much. also cum as many times as you want, but really only once.
nonetheless, it was good, and i have the bug for it now!
i noted a comment about avoiding romanians, yet there are so many on aw within my chosen area, most have good ratings, so why is that??

FlyingBreadMan

My first choice wasn't available,or rather didnt answer the phone! my second was. I got her from aw, and she had a good rating, and photos were genuine
i was nervous, only ever been with one woman my whole life,so did not know what to expect!
wasn't the best place to visit, seemed a bit run down, may have been other girls working in other rooms. easy parking though.
a few lies told on her profile. said she had natural boobs, yet hers were enhanced. you could see the scars, but it didnt detract too much. also cum as many times as you want, but really only once.
i noted a comment about avoiding romanians, yet there are so many on aw within my chosen area, most have good ratings, so why is that??

Well done Colin.

Ironically I saw this one a few years ago around Kensington.

She been around London for a while.

Write a review.

Offline RedKettle

well done mate - hope you have some cash saved, you will need it now!!  It is addictive.

Offline RedKettle

Offline Turtle Z

Well done but her tits were obviously bolt on even from her profile pics. Perhaps now contact admin and ask if he'll change your name to Confident Colin, or Colin the Tiger. Gives a far better impression to girls you may contact on UKE.

mrhappypants

Write a review and you are off the list :D.

How about 'Cockin Colin'?

Dave

Offline hullad

Well done Colin

Welcome to the club 😆

Offline mrdiamond77

Congratulations Colin.  Hopefully the first of many.

nervous colin

Thanks all.
yes it is addictive. Already researching my next one! best thing is, I am self employed and travel round quite a lot, so always have an excuse as to why I am somewhere, and I get to try different areas!
I will write a review of this one,and who knows, I may well be a regular on here!

Offline Mothball15

Sorry for turning up late to the thread and being a party pooper...

1) Trust your instincts if you think something is wrong then it prob is.

2) Read All reviews, esp the oldest ones as they may have something that could catch your eye.

3) If you can't afford a punt wether cash, physically, or mentally/emotionally then STOP!! as Punting changes from perfume to carbon monoxide very quickly. You will be so busy smelling the perfume u prob won't notice the damage until it's too late.

4) They are not your friend, you are paying for time and services.
This is not pretty woman, and you are not captain 'savealady'.

5) If possible avoid 'punter-vision'. Make sure you are not so focused on your next punt that you walk pass the lady on civvy street who could be your future wife.

6) Trust no one!! Esp Your mates. If they get jealous...

7)And finally have fun and be safe!!

Offline fatboy

Change from Nervous to Come Again Colin.......if you are able to swan about the cuntryside on business then the world is really your oyster ! Don't over think things, do your research and enjoy - and also don't forget to leave a review. Enjoy !