Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adria (HC) / Destiny (Diva)  (Read 670 times)

Offline Dreyfus

Pursuant to an excellent tip from Yeboahsleftfoot, I went to visit Adria External Link/Members Only this morning.  She is in town until Sunday only, so did not want to miss her.
First impression: tall (1.75cm + 9 inch heels she was towering over my not modest 1.80cm...), slim and fit, beautiful face and slender body.  Loses a couple of points just on the fact that I'm guessing she 25+yrs old now (vis a vis the near-teen ager at the time the profile photos were taken) and although usually I do not mind at all enhanced breasts, her job leaves something to be desired in terms of look and fit.
Anyway, if you click, she is up for it all and she can be a lot of fun.  Excellent DFK, wonderful OWO with proactive and willing DT, adored oral on her and came, and then a proper session, at times furious and at times very sensual and passionate, until I came - forgetting to close with that CIF/CIM which she had told me she would have had no problem with.  Afterwards, she was quite up for a chat and few laughs, so a very pleasant experience all around.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the shout out Dreyfus, that's what the forum is all about, sharing the good, bad and ugly. While you were having a great time I met a munter and walked!