Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Urethral sex- the rarest form of fucking?  (Read 3114 times)

Gspotter

Apparently, it is possible to have penetration through the urethra.

The Wikipedia entry says by 2014 there were only 26 cases documented in the medical literature!There's a link to this post by a doctor describing the effects.
External Link/Members Only

I know there is special jewellery for insertion into the urethra although I've never seen it in use. Getting a whole penis in must be hard, no pun intended. Has anyone here tried it?!

ickydicky

tried it? never even fucking heard of it :(

Offline AVGscot

Must admit I've seen a few videos of it. Spent way to much time on the Internet apparently  :dash:

raylondoner

I've led a sheltered life and have never heard of this, fortunately, until now!  :scare:

Offline CityTillIDie

I once - a long while ago - had a gf who had an amazingly hard clitoris when aroused.
It was really extended too, incredible...
Anyway, it was a turn on to have that rubbed into the urethra.
She squirted amazingly too - my first experience of squirting I have to say.

Cow ran off with a 55 year-old. We were in our twenties!

CTID

Offline mf_1101

Damn it Corus Boy, I have winced up like a virgin on prom night.  :scare:

I have yet to have the pleasure of a catheter but if I ever do I will be the judge of if this is for me

Offline berksboy

But a god sent for guys who have small cocks !

Mart1976e

I didn't think the world would seem any worse just by clicking on this thread.

I was wrong.

Offline nigel4498

The pencil dick micro penis guys could be on to winner with this.
Wonder if there's a prossie who offers it.

Offline AVGscot

Google it there's some fucked up videos out there for all you fucked up guys :D :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

weedougie

I fucked a molehill once when I was a teenager....

don't reckon it competes with this tho....

Offline kenpunty

Some creampie in the urethra vids on popular tube sites. Amazing Ty is the girl.

Offline Buttons

Probably not a good idea to Google the words Dirty Garden Girl either....... :lol:

Offline nestor

I guess practicing this would help if you suffered from bladder or kidney stones........I had a small stone once back in my thirties and it bloody hurt when it passed out (I nearly passed out as well)
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Expl1cit

Probably not a good idea to Google the words Dirty Garden Girl either....... :lol:
Seriously!!!  Fuck off  :blush:

I'd advise caution to anyone googling this - its much worse than you think!

Mart1976e

Sick. Don't google that.  :vomit:

vt

She made a good fist of it!  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I cannot think of any sexual practise worse than this.  A catheter is painful enough going in or out (or even staying in) so the thought of this turns my stomach
Surely it would also put the female at serious risk of bladder and kidney infections seeing as the female urethral passage is very short so your cock would be in her bladder if you got more than just the head in

Stretching the urethra is also not a great idea as it leaves it open to various infections as well as making prolapse more likely when in late 30s, 40s

Offline Stalinator