Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IF VOTE GOES BREXIT, WHICH EE PROVIDER WILL BE MOST MISSED?  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Massboy

Guys, in a few hours, we could be saving bye to all the EE providers, if the vote goes to Brexit, who will be the most missed?
Fuck it, I will not get to see Adele4u  :(
But glad I saw Brigit at Manor House.

Offline pewpewpew

Are you mad? We're not voting for mass deportations

Offline Jason1971

I think some people are though.

Offline JonnyS

I'm sure most of those who are already here and have been for a while wouldn't be given the boot. But I'm hopeful common sense will prevail and we will remain.

But if the vote does go to leave and my favorite 2 EE girls leave town I'll hunt down Nigel Farage and beat him to death with one of his own bullshit billboards!  :sarcastic:

Offline Massboy

If the vote goes brexit, I will be off to Berlin every 2 weeks, loads to enjoy there.  :D

raylondoner

If the vote goes brexit, I will be off to Berlin every 2 weeks, loads to enjoy there.  :D

Or Wizz Air to Bucuresti  :hi:

mash

Or Wizz Air to Bucuresti  :hi:

Paris is in Canary Wharf, you can just tube it there  :cool:

Offline dubs

I've got a booking with a Pole on Friday, so I hope the deportation aren't too quick  :scare:

Offline Massboy

The 983 visitors and 450 members online right now can vote, polls close at 10pm and this might just keep our EE girls from leaving  :)

Offline Lp1975

Clearly a hypothetical discussion - but I reckon the expansion of EU has helped lower the price of this hobby quite significantly.

I wonder if there is a way to find out how much the average price for an hour has come down by in the past 5 years or so?

They should have really used this in the Remain pamphlets...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Guys, in a few hours, we could be saving bye to all the EE providers, if the vote goes to Brexit, who will be the most missed?
Fuck it, I will not get to see Adele4u  :(
But glad I saw Brigit at Manor House.

EE PRO$$IES WILL NOT BE DEPORTED.        :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline gash bash

I've got a booking with a Pole on Friday, so I hope the deportation aren't too quick  :scare:

lol

Nothing will happen for a couple of years and after that prossies from EE can easily come to UK by saying they are coming over for a holiday. Dont panic and vote.

mash

Yep no ones getting deported, even if we vote out - its up to the government to actually decide whether or not to progress and if they do it will take at least 2 years with the EU desperately negotiating for us to stay

Offline Tonyleung

Offline hebefest

I think it is pretty obvious that quality will significantly decline if free movement of people is removed.  Mind you, even if we brexit, it is unlikely that immigration limits will be possible as we will need EU trade to stop our economy imploding.

For me, a constant stream of fresh new talent from the east is one of the EU's biggest benefits!

Offline JonnyS

EE PRO$$IES WILL NOT BE DEPORTED.        :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Westminster politicians would never let it happen.... most of them are probably keen punters!  :sarcastic:

Offline Massboy

TIME UP, VOTING IS OVER. Tomorrow may be my last chance to see Adele  :dash:

poseidon

Romanians didn't have the right to live in the UK until 2014 and there were Romanian prossies here before then. Many of them will come on holiday/student visas and since they earn cash in hand / often don't pay tax, they will stay unnoticed for as long as they can.

That aside, don't be surprised in the event that brexit win, there are no mass midnight raids/deportations.

Offline boardyhell

i for one would miss naughty natt and alexsandra,i would allow miley to stay as long as she comes back refreshed with a renewed attitude

dembo200

this is a disaster.will be no whores in london :thumbsdown:

Offline Rock4ages

Brazilians hello :hi: Plus Brexit will mean cheaper EE WGs. The will be able to visit for about 3 months at a time . the will cut prices to be competitive . It could well be a good thing  :cool: :lol: :D :dance: :drinks: :hi:

Offline Rock4ages

If Brazilian can visit for 6 months at a time . EE WGs will be the same

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:19:19 am by The_Don »

Offline Jerboa

Romanians didn't have the right to live in the UK until 2014 and there were Romanian prossies here before then. Many of them will come on holiday/student visas and since they earn cash in hand / often don't pay tax, they will stay unnoticed for as long as they can.

That aside, don't be surprised in the event that brexit win, there are no mass midnight raids/deportations.

Exactly, there has been Romanian whores working in UK from the day in 1989 that the Iron curtain fell, these clueless buggers who think all EU citizens will be deported on cattle train are living in a fantasy world.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

A very few will be missed for very long  :drinks:! But many of them will miss our money , developed country , safe society and health and welfare systems for a very long time ! And their pimps and ponces will be very welcome back in EE lands  :sarcastic:

Offline rudolph hucker

Sorry, have I missed something and Donald Trump has been elected to run the UK?  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

But hopefully an exception can be made for bait and switchers  :yahoo:

Offline ozzymmfchain

Sad day! Now we'll be stuck with over priced English WG's. 😭😭
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The_Don

Sad day!

:rolleyes:  :D  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Now we'll be stuck with over priced English WG's.

IMO, no.

There have been W/G coming back and forth for years.

1 simple reason

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thus competition will prevail.

Punting about taking a chance and YMMV, with any W/G. But UKP can help punters limit the odds, in their favor.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:26:27 am by The_Don »

Offline Jerboa