Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euro2016 + punting  (Read 1392 times)

Gspotter

I give this girl credit for her special offer, although it is expensive.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

* * * * Why not enjoy a Euro 2016 match in real style in my VIP box? * * * *
While you are watching the match live on TV with me, you will be served with beer (or soft drinks, if preferred) and snacks on demand. The beer will be chilled, opened and brought to you as required.
I will wear whatever you want, or as little as you want.
Throughout the actual match, you can watch and play at the same time. Demonstrate your ball skills or fire off a few shots yourself. Handling won't be penalised and you won't even get a yellow card for any tackles from behind.
At half-time, we can engage in some real in-depth analysis  before enjoying the second half.
And to finish off, at full-time, we can have some even more rigorous in-depth analysis.
As an added extra, during each England match, you will receive a bonus blow job with each goal scored by England.
All of this, and with no need to explain the off-side rule to me.
If you wish to take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer, contact me by email with the subject EURO 2016 and give the details of which match you would like to watch with me.
This is a strictly first come first served offer. So pick the match YOU would like to watch with me and book your ticket to my VIP box before it goes. See the LATEST tab for ticket availability.
Each booking will be for a 2 hour incall, starting 5 minutes before match kick-off and ending 15 minutes after the final whistle.

Delia may have some good tasty treats at Carrow Road, but not as varied or as fresh as those that are on offer to you when you book a place for any EURO 2016 match with me. Come and and sample the delights of my VIP box while you enjoy the match on TV.

Perhaps your wife or girlfriend is bored with you watching the match. Bring her along too and I will teach her everything about ball control, two on one situations, penetrating the defence and practicing for that inevitable shoot out.

When you leave, you will both be amazed at your new keepy-uppy skills, handling and ability to slot one in from the tightest angle.

Rules of the game:

As this is a full contact sport, protective gear must be worn whenever play moves into the box, or penalty spot.

All phones and cameras must be left in the admissions lounge before entry into the VIP area is allowed.

You will be refused admission if you appear to be drunk on arrival.

Full payment for your ticket is required on arrival.

ENJOY THE MATCH!

Offline sxman

Do you think she will charge extra for extra time.  :lol:

Offline Students Notebook

I give this girl credit for her special offer, although it is expensive.

* * * * Why not enjoy a Euro 2016 match in real style in my VIP box? * * * *
While you are watching the match live on TV with me, you will be served with beer (or soft drinks, if preferred) and snacks on demand. The beer will be chilled, opened and brought to you as required.
I will wear whatever you want, or as little as you want.
Throughout the actual match, you can watch and play at the same time. Demonstrate your ball skills or fire off a few shots yourself. Handling won't be penalised and you won't even get a yellow card for any tackles from behind.
At half-time, we can engage in some real in-depth analysis  before enjoying the second half.
And to finish off, at full-time, we can have some even more rigorous in-depth analysis.
As an added extra, during each England match, you will receive a bonus blow job with each goal scored by England.
All of this, and with no need to explain the off-side rule to me.
If you wish to take advantage of this once in a lifetime offer, contact me by email with the subject EURO 2016 and give the details of which match you would like to watch with me.
This is a strictly first come first served offer. So pick the match YOU would like to watch with me and book your ticket to my VIP box before it goes. See the LATEST tab for ticket availability.
Each booking will be for a 2 hour incall, starting 5 minutes before match kick-off and ending 15 minutes after the final whistle.

Delia may have some good tasty treats at Carrow Road, but not as varied or as fresh as those that are on offer to you when you book a place for any EURO 2016 match with me. Come and and sample the delights of my VIP box while you enjoy the match on TV.

Perhaps your wife or girlfriend is bored with you watching the match. Bring her along too and I will teach her everything about ball control, two on one situations, penetrating the defence and practicing for that inevitable shoot out.

When you leave, you will both be amazed at your new keepy-uppy skills, handling and ability to slot one in from the tightest angle.

Rules of the game:

As this is a full contact sport, protective gear must be worn whenever play moves into the box, or penalty spot.

All phones and cameras must be left in the admissions lounge before entry into the VIP area is allowed.

You will be refused admission if you appear to be drunk on arrival.

Full payment for your ticket is required on arrival.

ENJOY THE MATCH!

Bloody brilliant.

I went to see her in May and my Review was only a Neutral because I was in a stupid mood. However, if I liked football, I would go.

SN

MrXYZ987

Well she must know something about England in major tournaments and not like giving head as there's a fair chance she won't have to provide (m)any bonuses !

Rogerdaly

Predicting England to win 5-2 in next round - hope she can deliver!!!

zephod_beeblebrox

I went for the England Slovakia match. Awesome! 0-0, and it was blow jobs on demand even with that scoreline.

With her in doggy, facing the TV, me with a cold beer in one hand watching the game while pumping away in her arse. Absolute heaven.

I've booked for the England Iceland match next.   :thumbsup:

Gspotter

I went for the England Slovakia match. Awesome! 0-0, and it was blow jobs on demand even with that scoreline.

With her in doggy, facing the TV, me with a cold beer in one hand watching the game while pumping away in her arse. Absolute heaven.

I've booked for the England Iceland match next.   :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you had a good time.
I'll pass as it's not really an offer in my mind- she's charging the same as her normal rate and locking you in for a 2 hour booking with the added distraction of watching TV together. I give her credit for being creative though.

Offline socks

The bj's had better been good after the shower of shit from england tonight. Fucking overpaid bunch of incompetent cunts

zephod_beeblebrox

Yeah - It started off very good - Best start to any match with the Rooney penalty. Gave me a chance to synchronise being up her arse, drinking a beer as England scored, then having her taking my first load down her throat. That will live on in my mind for ever.

It did go rather downhill after that (the match - not the fun). By the second half, I had a feeling that the inevitable was going to happen, so it was "Sod the Football" and we went at it again with the sort of energy and commitment that 11 people in France should have had.