Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Monique - Paddington / Edgware Road  (Read 3221 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lp1975

External Link/Members Only

Communication
Having visited Monique before, arrangement was made over SMS. She does usually reply promptly and on this occasion, I managed to make a same day appointment.

£120 for an hour.

5 mins walk from either Paddington or Edgware Road station. Easy to find modern apartment block. Access through intercom with a porter at reception, but all reasonably discrete.

The apartment itself is modern and clean.

Appearance / personality
Personally I find Monique attractive with a nice body - consistent with what she put in her gallery (without face pic though). Previous comments have been made on fake boobs - yes it is obvious that they were fake but they don't stuck out like sore thumbs and were in good proportion so to speak. Personality wise, she is easy to speak, open and talkative.

The meeting
Monique provides primarily a vanilla GFE experience. After a shower and a glass of wine, it felt natural to start with some fondling and kissing. Her OWO was certainly very good - she varied between gentle and deep, faster and slower, sucking hard and teasing. She was happy to receive oral too which was enjoyable for me. We moved on to sex in various positions and all done with some enthusiasm, finished with her on top which was great.

Had a good chat over another glass of wine, no uncomfortable pause at all and she is a good conversationalist. She suggested second round - at which point I was happy to just lie back, be lazy and let her give another good round of OWO.

Overall, it was a pleasant hour to spend with Monique. But she is on the more vanilla end, so she feels more like a good occasional safe fall back option for me - not really a criticism but I like mixing it up a bit personally, so will return when I am in mood for an easy going GFE.

Offline claretandblue

I need to see this girl again, one of my favourite punts of last year

Offline Nuovaguardia1907

Is she the monique that was based in Chelsea not long ago?

Offline Lp1975

I don't think so - she was in Kings Cross, Earl's Court, somewhere else and then now Paddington.

Offline claretandblue

I don't think so - she was in Kings Cross, Earl's Court, somewhere else and then now Paddington.
Yes kings cross is where I saw her