Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X~ Sarah ~X Touring Cambridge  (Read 2588 times)

Davido0007

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

I saw Sarah today (22/06/2016) for an arranged 2 hour incall in a hotel at the 'special' price of £160.

Comms were good except for one thing. Emailed her and got a reply within a few hours suggesting a booking time and day. All was good for me so went ahead. Shortly after I put the booking in I received another email saying that the booking was confirmed and that she would contact me within a 30 minute frame-window before the booking start time to give her room number. So off I go and start to get a bit nervous when it goes past our booking start time with no contact from her yet. However 10 minutes after the booking start time I get a call from her to say she is running late and that she will call back in 5 minutes with the room number. About 5-10 minutes later I get a phone call telling me the room number, so I make my way through.

Knocked on the door and with a slight delay of about 30 seconds, she answers. She has a nice-toned body and is generally friendly and easy to talk to. Her dress was not the most appealing thing ever, just appearing to be mostly a simple black top-gown of some kind. Tells me she is running late due to transport issues and that we will have to cut down our appointment to hour and a half. Doesn't say any price so I just start counting the money out and apparently £140 is enough. Seeing as she is offering hour in-calls at £120 right now, that would be mathematically correct. Requests that all of her clients have a shower first which was fine by me, even though I had a shower become I came. She welcomes me onto the bed and the action begins...

We begin with kissing. She is a nice kisser and was actually in all honesty the highlight of the meet for me. After some intimate kissing, she let me play with her boobs a little bit. They are nicely shaped in my opinion and have sizable nipples. Then she began to start wanking me off which I found a bit weird actually, as usually I find that oral would be next, but it felt good anyway. Was not really anything special though either and felt a bit out of place for me at the time. Suggests that she does some reverse cowgirl on me which I agree with and this felt good too. So then we move onto doggy and when I am beginning to insert my penis properly into her she says she is getting hot and sticky and must go and quickly wash. Can't really remember the order of things after that but we did reverse cowgirl again once and she wanked me off again. The doggy never happened. Had about a 5 minute break at some stage as she said she needed it and went to the toilet 2 more times as she was hot and sticky apparently. Then after around an hour she terminates the booking stating that she is ill (she had said she was ill for a few days) and cannot carry on. Apologised a few times and that she usually gives a good experience as can be seen from all her positive feedback.

Therefore I get dressed and then kind of stand looking at her with a blank stare received back. I initiate and say goodbye and go on my way, obviously feeling rather deflated at all of this. With all the changes and the random breaks no atmosphere was built up at all. It was literally just her wanking me occasionally and riding up and down on me twice. She seemed a bit distant and distracted during the 'service'-giving which was probably a part of why there was no atmosphere. Apparently she said she was going to cancel all her other bookings for the day as she was just not feeling well enough. Whether this is true or not I don't know, but she is still listing today and tomorrow on her profile. So all I can really hope is that this was just a bad day for her, but does not exactly help my situation out of having had a bad experience and being charged full for it.     

SaneOnes

She must've had the shits by the sound of it. You should have really asked for minimum £20 back given that you hadn't even spent an hour there. A genuinely ill girl who "had been feeling ill all day" wouldn't have confirmed a 2 hour meet to start with. But I'm just another cynical cunt.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Nothing worse than feeling ripped off.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

I saw Sarah today (22/06/2016) for an arranged 2 hour incall in a hotel at the 'special' price of £160.

Comms were good except for one thing. Emailed her and got a reply within a few hours suggesting a booking time and day. All was good for me so went ahead. Shortly after I put the booking in I received another email saying that the booking was confirmed and that she would contact me within a 30 minute frame-window before the booking start time to give her room number. So off I go and start to get a bit nervous when it goes past our booking start time with no contact from her yet. However 10 minutes after the booking start time I get a call from her to say she is running late and that she will call back in 5 minutes with the room number. About 5-10 minutes later I get a phone call telling me the room number, so I make my way through.

Knocked on the door and with a slight delay of about 30 seconds, she answers. She has a nice-toned body and is generally friendly and easy to talk to. Her dress was not the most appealing thing ever, just appearing to be mostly a simple black top-gown of some kind. Tells me she is running late due to transport issues and that we will have to cut down our appointment to hour and a half. Doesn't say any price so I just start counting the money out and apparently £140 is enough. Seeing as she is offering hour in-calls at £120 right now, that would be mathematically correct. Requests that all of her clients have a shower first which was fine by me, even though I had a shower become I came. She welcomes me onto the bed and the action begins...

We begin with kissing. She is a nice kisser and was actually in all honesty the highlight of the meet for me. After some intimate kissing, she let me play with her boobs a little bit. They are nicely shaped in my opinion and have sizable nipples. Then she began to start wanking me off which I found a bit weird actually, as usually I find that oral would be next, but it felt good anyway. Was not really anything special though either and felt a bit out of place for me at the time. Suggests that she does some reverse cowgirl on me which I agree with and this felt good too. So then we move onto doggy and when I am beginning to insert my penis properly into her she says she is getting hot and sticky and must go and quickly wash. Can't really remember the order of things after that but we did reverse cowgirl again once and she wanked me off again. The doggy never happened. Had about a 5 minute break at some stage as she said she needed it and went to the toilet 2 more times as she was hot and sticky apparently. Then after around an hour she terminates the booking stating that she is ill (she had said she was ill for a few days) and cannot carry on. Apologised a few times and that she usually gives a good experience as can be seen from all her positive feedback.

Therefore I get dressed and then kind of stand looking at her with a blank stare received back. I initiate and say goodbye and go on my way, obviously feeling rather deflated at all of this. With all the changes and the random breaks no atmosphere was built up at all. It was literally just her wanking me occasionally and riding up and down on me twice. She seemed a bit distant and distracted during the 'service'-giving which was probably a part of why there was no atmosphere. Apparently she said she was going to cancel all her other bookings for the day as she was just not feeling well enough. Whether this is true or not I don't know, but she is still listing today and tomorrow on her profile. So all I can really hope is that this was just a bad day for her, but does not exactly help my situation out of having had a bad experience and being charged full for it.   

Thanks for the review, I see her last one linked in to this thread is also a negative and that punter got fucked about.

WhattheFlip

Possible explanations for constant toilet dashes:
1)The shits (you'd have probably heard something!)
2)Another illness (vomiting)
3)Has suddenly become disgusted by being a WG and needed to keep throwing up.
4)Junkie.4a)Either withdrawing-the sweats would fit with that or 4b)Was trying to have her fix(es) in the bathroom, but not sure if multiple visits would explain that-you'd expect one longer one of say 10-20 mins. Could be smoking crack i suppose, that's much quicker.
5)An infection that makes her piss a lot-I've had one of them before, not fun. Fanny smelt of shit.
6)May just be timewasting-related to point 3!

Any way, it's not good at all. If she's a professional, and she's genuinely ill, she'll cancel BEFOREHAND as she knows she can't give a good service. The other points, well they're varying levels of unprofessionalism. I'd definitely get yourself tested though. Many of us have been there mate.

vt

I notice she wasn't ill enough not to take most of his hard-earned cash before kicking him out early!!  :rolleyes:

Cheers for the warning OP!  :drinks:

Davido0007

She has left me AW feedback saying I was unhygienic and that the smell coming from me was unbearable. Had a shower before I went and at the beginning of the meet. Also looks like my field report has mysteriously not shown up on her profile but it definitely went through. Have a record of it on my ratings\feedback page. Her green light is on today as well so I guess she couldn't have been all that Ill, when she told me she might have to cancel other bookings.

Offline eyeseebee

She sounds like a total cunt. Another one of Louise's group who is ruining the decent reputation the group once had.

Gspotter

My sympathies are with you, OP.

I saw her last year when she had a 1 hour special for £99 and had a good experience.

Now she is advertising a 2 hour special but I wonder if she aims to end early and not the full duration?

If she considers you unhygienic even after a shower she should have cancelled and refunded you the money. Or clearly explained the problem at the time, now it's her word versus yours on aw. By the way, I believe field reports are not shown unless they are approved by the service provider, another silly aw rule.

Davido0007

My sympathies are with you, OP.

I saw her last year when she had a 1 hour special for £99 and had a good experience.

Now she is advertising a 2 hour special but I wonder if she aims to end early and not the full duration?

If she considers you unhygienic even after a shower she should have cancelled and refunded you the money. Or clearly explained the problem at the time, now it's her word versus yours on aw. By the way, I believe field reports are not shown unless they are approved by the service provider, another silly aw rule.

Well here is the field report: External Link/Members Only

I thought it was fair and was certainly not digging into her or anything. However it apparently solicits the response I got on my profile and hers. :(

Offline Students Notebook

She has left me AW feedback saying I was unhygienic and that the smell coming from me was unbearable. Had a shower before I went and at the beginning of the meet. Also looks like my field report has mysteriously not shown up on her profile but it definitely went through. Have a record of it on my ratings\feedback page. Her green light is on today as well so I guess she couldn't have been all that Ill, when she told me she might have to cancel other bookings.

Field Reports on AW have to be approved by the WG.

If they don't like what you have said they don't post them.

That is why this site ,UKP , is so valuable to us.

SN

SN

: External Link/Members Only

Also David0007, in your Field Report you say the cost was £.140, for 90 minutes

But in your Negative Review you say a Special Price of £.160. for 120 minutes.

SN

: External Link/Members Only

Also David0007, in your Field Report you say the cost was £.140, for 90 minutes

But in your Negative Review you say a Special Price of £.160. for 120 minutes.

SN

I must apologise. Having re read your Review, I see that both the original duration and cost were reduced. So sorry.

SN

Davido0007

I must apologise. Having re read your Review, I see that both the original duration and cost were reduced. So sorry.

SN

No problem. The whole thing was a bit of a mess with a few changes here and there before proceedings started.

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear you had a disappointing punt OP. The Louise Ashlee group have got a good reputation and as such Sarah was on my HL and she does look good. I think many of us will reconsider Sarah in light of this review- I certainly will. Really disappointed  :unknown:
But thanks for the review.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Sorry to read this OP....she may have been genuinely ill, but 2 negative reviews out of 4 is not good. Sounds to me like she should have refunded you most of your fee if by her own admission she wasn't able to complete the appointment.

Oh and the response on AW smacks of someone desperately trying to cover themselves.

She was never on my HL, but was a maybe if she hit's my area....not anymore

Best given the swerve I think

Offline MrMatrix

+1, She's done her self a disservice trying to malign the OP in this fashion. Bad form by her :diablo:

Online Steely Dan

She has left me AW feedback saying I was unhygienic and that the smell coming from me was unbearable. Had a shower before I went and at the beginning of the meet.
Typical response.   It is basically first on this list
External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

SN
It's not quite as bad as that - the provider has to approve them for a link to show on her profile but if you copy and paste her name into the search box on the field reports tab, they'll still show up. Point is though how many people know that or can be arsed to do it for each girl they are considering?

SaneOnes

I like how she doesn't even realise that her bullshit is tainting whatever reputation Louise's troupe has gained over the years. Quality of service is expected to be varied but when it comes to character, it's of utmost (a prossie would've used the word 'upmost') importance that a girl is simply honest.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:16:02 pm by SaneOnes »

Davido0007

UPDATE:

So after some discussion with Sarah on AW about exactly what happened over a week, she gave me a £30 refund. Seems like a fairly intelligent and nice enough woman over email comms. Her reason for not telling me was so I wouldn't feel awkward and to give me a fair chance at a booking.

Would have preferred she just told me there and then about any smell from me but I guess she could not have known how I would have reacted. To be deceived with another reason doesn't feel good and now I don't know what she was telling the truth or lying about.

However getting a refund for the time I didn't get was a nice gesture, even though the rough hour service I did get was not all that great.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 01:06:39 am by Davido0007 »

WhattheFlip

UPDATE:

So after some discussion with Sarah on AW about exactly what happened over a week, she gave me a £30 refund. Seems like a fairly intelligent and nice enough woman over email comms. Her reason for not telling me was so I wouldn't feel awkward and to give me a fair chance at a booking.

Would have preferred she just told me there and then about any smell but I guess she could not have known how I would have reacted. To be deceived with another reason doesn't feel good and now I don't know what she was telling the truth or lying about.

However getting a refund for the time I didn't get was a nice gesture, even though the rough hour service I did get was not all that great.

Eh? So, who smelled?
If it was you, she should have just forced you into the shower. If it were her, why the fuck was she working?

Davido0007

Eh? So, who smelled?
If it was you, she should have just forced you into the shower. If it were her, why the fuck was she working?

Me apparently. Edited the last post to make that clear. It was a particularly humid day so its not impossible. Still confused though how a shower an hour before the booking and a shower at the beginning of the booking, would not have solved that.

Either way its done and over now and she was kind enough to give me a refund for the time I didn't get, albeit post-booking. Saw another WG on 4th July with no problem as usual so at the very least if I was smelling, it does not appear to be a persistent problem.

Gspotter

Something about this thread stinks but I can't tell where the smell is coming from ...

Davido0007

Something about this thread stinks but I can't tell where the smell is coming from ...

I am sorry. :(

Offline MrMatrix

The thing I cant get over is that on her feedback you have seen her 8 previous times according to AW. Cant believe she could treat a regular so bad let alone lie in her feedback to you. What a fucking cow.....I note subsequent reviews are a lot better on AW. She really needs to sort herself out.

Davido0007

The thing I cant get over is that on her feedback you have seen her 8 previous times according to AW. Cant believe she could treat a regular so bad let alone lie in her feedback to you. What a fucking cow.....I note subsequent reviews are a lot better on AW. She really needs to sort herself out.

That is a different Sarah...this was my first time seeing this one. Still puzzled why the feedback she gave me was rather on the uncivil side, as I wasn't slagging her off personally in the feedback I left her, but oh well.

Glad she gave a £30 refund and being open to having a discussion over what happened in the booking. Not sure how much me or Sarah learned from it but good we went through the process anyway.

WhattheFlip

Me apparently. Edited the last post to make that clear. It was a particularly humid day so its not impossible. Still confused though how a shower an hour before the booking and a shower at the beginning of the booking, would not have solved that.

Either way its done and over now and she was kind enough to give me a refund for the time I didn't get, albeit post-booking. Saw another WG on 4th July with no problem as usual so at the very least if I was smelling, it does not appear to be a persistent problem.

2 showers in an hour and you still smelt. Hmmm...something's fishy here! Pun v.much intended.
I can't believe she still thought you smelled mate, sounds like she's bullshitting to try to cover herself. She's given you £30, but still has what, £130 of your hard-earned. But now you've come back here and made it seem like you were at fault, and not her. Negative review solved! Or am I just being cynical!? From what you posted originally, it sure did sound like she had the medical problem, or worse. If you really smelled bad, I'm sure you would have noticed. We all get used to our own bodies of course, but still get a whiff of anything bad-we've all had a long summer day where you don't shower from 6 or 7am till the next morning, and your cock has a certain je ne sais quoi when you take your morning piss! But for you to not notice, after 2 showers, and for it to be so bad she has to keep leaving the room sounds like total bs to me. Sorry.

IF, and it's a big IF, what she says is true, she should've just ended the booking, refunded you fully and gone professional. Can understand her trying to be a trooper, but in that case, her trying to be 'professional' by carrying on was counterproductive, no-one had a good time, and now there's this messy thread! But i find that very unlikely.

Though, if you do notice you smell awful again, I'd get to a doctor sharpish. Could be something underlying and potentially serious! Or you may have just had a mega-oniony curry the night before!!?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:50:37 pm by WhattheFlip »

Davido0007

Just trying to provide the facts the best I can and being as impartial as possible unless I know for certain . The punt itself was indeed negative and nothing can change that. She lied to me during the booking about being unwell and to no surprise that annoyed me once I found out. Her feedback on my profile does at least for definite include one lie about me having reluctantly showered. I showered with zero reluctancy at the beginning of the booking as she asked. Admittedly with no toiletries but none were offered or shown.

However she was open enough to have a discussion about the booking and that was after the negative feedbacks and UKP review had already been posted. So there was no benefit to having said discussion or giving me a partial refund in terms of repressing feedback. But don't get me wrong, this is still by all means a negative. Just glad I got some money back and that we were able to discuss it. Even though I still disagree on the proceedings if I did smell, because as people say she should have told me. Honesty is the best policy.

Offline MrMatrix

That is a different Sarah...this was my first time seeing this one. Still puzzled why the feedback she gave me was rather on the uncivil side, as I wasn't slagging her off personally in the feedback I left her, but oh well.

Glad she gave a £30 refund and being open to having a discussion over what happened in the booking. Not sure how much me or Sarah learned from it but good we went through the process anyway.
So this is a second incarnation of Sarah. So all those AW profiles relate to someone else and perhaps so do earlier comments on UKP  prior to your last visit. Not something I would associate with the Louise Ashlee group. Looks like the water shed was 20th March 2015 as I look through the last 2 reviews on UKP.. :thumbsdown:

Davido0007

So this is a second incarnation of Sarah. So all those AW profiles relate to someone else and perhaps so do earlier comments on UKP  prior to your last visit. Not something I would associate with the Louise Ashlee group. Looks like the water shed was 20th March 2015 as I look through the last 2 reviews on UKP.. :thumbsdown:

The two AW profiles have nothing to do with each other.  Not sure where your information is coming from or whether it is just speculation. Other Sarah was Romanian and very much a different person.