Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Hidden Secret aka Lily Whyte  (Read 5581 times)

25 review(s) for Your Hidden Secret (24 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Bender_

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

Duration: £125 Sheets for the hour

The Meeting: After a bit of flirting and banter on UKE I decided I wanted a bit of this chick, so I mailed Lily about a date, then on the day confirmed by text and when I arrived called to tell her I was here.

I was greeted by Lily with the door open, when she closed the door off came her dressing gown and there she was, Lily's pictures/profile is accurate, 5'3 curvy and dressed immaculately and very pretty, gave her a kiss and hug, she was freshly showered as her hair was damp, I also requested a quick shower as I'd had been sat in a car for 45 munuites & it was a warm day so Lily lead me to her bathroom, after a quick shower, dried and went into the adjacent bedroom where Lily with was waiting with a drink and under the covers, which was different but made it more inimate. We proceded with some sensual DFK with Lily playing with my balls, I spun her round and pulled back the covers so I was ontop and started kissing her working my way down her gorgeous body, now Lily possess a serious pair tits, once I had set them badboys free I gave them a gentle lick & suck, she was very responsive  & could of played with them all day but I had further exploring to do, so worked my way down to her neatly trimmed pussy, which was a great surprise as I've not seen an unshaved pussy in a long time, I proceded to give her oral and with a little instruction from her she came, I went back up for some more DFK and she spun me round and bagged me up for some oral with, which was expected and expertly delivered, I pulled her up for some more DFK and she jumped on and rode me for a while, spun her round for some doggie with a fantstic view of her arse grabbing her suspender belt, then spun round again for mish wher I popped in the bag while DFK. I'm a one pop wonder in an hour so we spent the remaining time kissing and cuddling and having a bit of a chat, when my time was up I was offered a shower which I accepted, finished my drink and dressed, while I was doing this, Lily was showering, a kiss, hug and I left smiling back to my car.

Conclusion: Overall a very good GFE with lots of DFK and cuddles, I recommend Lily and I shall be returning.

B.

Offline legendinho

Great review  :thumbsup:
Her blogs are great to read.  She seems very open minded.

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Bender.

She does come across very well on UKE and am making plans to see her in due course. Those tits look absolutely superb.

Offline Charlie Chalk

I wish she was a little closer than Stoke, but your review's convinced me to make the trip up the M6!

matt000169

Excellent review. Going to have to make the effort to see her.

Offline Turtle Z

She seems very open minded.

She's very open minded about getting daft cunts round to fix her sink or do her garden.   :dash:

Offline KidCandyShop

She's very open minded about getting daft cunts round to fix her sink or do her garden.   :dash:
?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

?

Read her Blog, dated 24th Feb.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Excellent review, Bender.

She does come across very well on UKE and am making plans to see her in due course. Those tits look absolutely superb.

But then calls punters on a certain punting website  ;) "vile men" in one of her blogs!!

(I have not read the blog, nor followed it up in the forum).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:33:16 pm by CoolTiger »

Roadster

You can't say that!  "Skoob" might be a very nice young man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:35:54 pm by Roadster »

Offline tesla

Skoob is a mate of mine and he is 60 and a long time friend and client of Lily from when she was working under a different name, he also posts on here under a different nick