Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife  (Read 5218 times)

Peel

I'm looking for a quick punt and there's fuck all no one answers. Is there any wgs at queensferry?

Offline DickDiver

Just Pam and her five sisters. Get yerself into town.

Offline bigmike32

Fife is a punting wasteland get yourself over to the burgh and visit a sauna.

ickydicky

seems sensible advice

Peel

I wasn't wanting to travel over to Edinburgh. It's shit here ive been to 4 walked from 1 and had a pretty mediocre time at the other 3.

ickydicky

thank fuck i dont live in fife. and thats just one of the reasons why :dash:

Offline qetzl

Hot Lips Leena is pretty good but she's gone MIA, probably back home for a bit over the summer. Can't wait till she's back.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Leena's not coming back. Get used to it; I've had to!

Offline Poopster

:lol: this thread.  It would be world-class comedy if it wasn't so fucking tragically true.

ickydicky

:lol: this thread.  It would be world-class comedy if it wasn't so fucking tragically true.

we on same page on this one also :rolleyes: :) ;) :P :D :lol: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks: :dash:

Offline Technicolour_trilby

North Fife is great because we're really close to Dundee...oh wait :(

ickydicky

:rolleyes: :hi:

Offline Poopster

:lol:  In terms of quantity, Dundee is pretty special.  Quality is over-rated!

Offline coco1985

Fife seems to have gone even further down the toilet  ..
we have lost Leena, Raunchyrobyn not much else left except the usual crap either too fat too ugly or too skanky mind you a certain Miss C seems to have found wonder cure for saggy tits stretch marks etc.according to all the wonderous fake feedback maybe she should be better off selling meat pies ...maybe there is too much of that in Fife  :scare: :scare: :dash:

Peel

Did anyone see a while back Milly brooks said she had a STD and wasn't Working for a while 😂

Boaby321

I see the fabulous Milly Brooks is also on Fabswingers under the guise of Lil. Even as a freebee you just wouldn't.

Peel

I see the fabulous Milly Brooks is also on Fabswingers under the guise of Lil. Even as a freebee you just wouldn't.

As is the wheelchair and she came up on my Facebook today raising money or something.

Jon aberdeen

You seem to have a grudge about miss c  Coco. I visited her in Inverness as she cancelled her Aberdeen tour and definitely didn't have saggy tits when I visited her.
She is very aware of her stretch marks as she says they are her life lines, Id tend to agree with her . If she ever comes to Aberdeen id definitely without a doubt visit again and Id recommend her! Deep throat was indeed just that - amazing!!

I don't think ive seen a WG with thee perfect figure, but ive seen a whole lot younger with a figure nowhere near as good as Chanelles mate.

Absolutely nothing untoward to report by me.  Perfect figure and personality to match for a woman in her 40s, one of the best that have toured up north. I am a punter like yourself mate and I certainly did not get a bag of bones as you reported. Only other girl ive seen up here from Fife is Kerry Banks and for £150 was shocking. The rest might venture up here one day and I'll give you my honest opinion when or if they do.

Seems you have a huge grudge against all WGs down your area mate.

:hi:

fly fifer

Jon
Shouldn't you be taking care of your charger or polishing your nice shiny armour.  :dance:

Offline jambogaz

I'm looking for a quick punt and there's fuck all no one answers. Is there any wgs at queensferry?

What about honeyjuice?  I have suggested her to a few folk, I believe she is near Queensferry, outskirts of Rosyth or somewhere like that.

I have only suggested her as I quite fancy meeting her myself, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Peel

What about honeyjuice?  I have suggested her to a few folk, I believe she is near Queensferry, outskirts of Rosyth or somewhere like that.

I have only suggested her as I quite fancy meeting her myself, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

I hear she's ugly as fuck

Offline S.X. MacHine

I hear she's ugly as fuck
In my quest for a decent Fife WG, I did consider her, but was put off by comments of this kind.
Can anyone who knows her confirm whether she is 'plain', or really facially challenged?

Offline Poopster

I don't know about her looks but honeyjuice did advertise as a barebacker a few years ago.

Proceed with caution.

brunch_bar

Offline S.X. MacHine

I don't know about her looks but honeyjuice did advertise as a barebacker a few years ago.

Proceed with caution.
Thanks for that, Poopy. I won't be going anywhere near her after reading that. A bare backer; eeugh!

Jon aberdeen

Hi had the privilege of meeting Ms C in Inverness, definately had tits when I met her mate. I think it's fair to say she is aware of her stretch marks and refers to them as her life lines. I tend to agree with her . For a woman in her 40s she has a better figure than half the young ones going around. I spent an hour and got to say I did give her positive feedback that wasn't fake . I have seen kerry banks and was nowhere near as good as Chanelle. You may have had a bad experience with her but I can assure all you punters out there I had one fantastic hour with her. Seems you have a gripe with Fife WGs mate or is it WGs in general

Offline The_Don

You seem to have a grudge

Seems you have a huge grudge against all WGs down your area mate.

:rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hi had the privilege of meeting Ms C in Inverness,

Seems you have a gripe with Fife WGs mate or is it WGs in general

:rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Poopster

Offline coco1985

Hi

First of all Jon I do not have a grudge of wg. What I do have is a duty to feedback
my findings to fellow punters at the end of the day its up to them to decide what to do..

First of all we seem to have a different opinion on tits things that look like fried eggs and
disappear when she lies down are not classed as tits in my book.

As you say she does have some good skills and if this floats your boat good...but i am looking
for the overall package and she does not cut the grade I recon she is at least 7 years older than she states
has to be with face like that.

One good feature is her legs!!

Stretch marks life lines god she must have 7 lives to get these....

You compare her against Miss Banks no competition body wise cannot comment on her skills but you know better.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so in your case maybe an appointment with an optician
might help. Guess you are one of the fake feedback crew!!

At the end of the day she is not worth £130 !!

Cheers   :scare: :scare:

Offline coco1985

Re above:

Anybody able to confirm this bareback issue....maybe ask her....??

Cheers :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

Sorry but even if she says she never has, would you take her word for that?
She is a whore after all, and whilst they will all BB with OH, BF etc. it's not with any and all of the population who have a death wish and are prepeared to pay enough.

Offline FrankieOh

Re above:

Anybody able to confirm this bareback issue....maybe ask her....??

Cheers :yahoo:

I saw her earlier this year and bareback was certainly not on the menu. I'd be very surprised if it was tbh. She's not the prettiest lassie right enough. Very nice, though and good in the sack. Decent body on her too.

lafayette

I made the comment in another thread a while back that she wasn't a great looker. Pot and kettle I know. She doesn't show her face in her profile pics but I thought she would be different facially. That said she was friendly provided a good service and her squirting was quite something. No suggestion of bareback during my punt and I'd be amazed if she offered that.

Offline Poopster

I'd be amazed if she offered that [bareback]

Why? What is it about this particular Fife prostitute that marks her out to you as an especially classy lady? 

Like it or not, the hoor in question previously offered bareback as a service.  I specifically remember her username and ridiculous style of 'photography' from probably about 8-ish years ago. 

Offline coco1985

HI

Guess there may have been a glimmer of hope that something reasonable might exist in fife ...silly me
I bow to your experience from the past....

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Peel

Why? What is it about this particular Fife prostitute that marks her out to you as an especially classy lady? 

Like it or not, the hoor in question previously offered bareback as a service.  I specifically remember her username and ridiculous style of 'photography' from probably about 8-ish years ago.

What's wrong with the photography they are just holiday snaps  :D